What is the point of charisma? does it affect how fast a workers popularity rises? In TEW obviously it is used for promos but I have yet to understand it in WMMA. If you had press conferences before events that would be cool, maybe in the next WMMA game where you can do a press conference before the event and book like 4 workers to appear

Charisma can help a guy become popular. A man with a lot of charisma can retain popularity after a loss where as a guy with none feels the loss a lot harder. A charismatic man can make the fan's love him, its why Oscar De La Hoya is still the biggest star in the fight game period (in boxing, MMA and wrestling nobody can touch him on a popularity scale, hell he made more money from his SPORT last year than tiger woods did). De La Hoya has lost his biggest fights, yet he is always a bigger star than the men that beat him because he is a very charismatic man, WMMA i've noticed reflects that. In my game i have a guy who is very charismatic, but he ain't brilliant, yet he is still the best known guy i have despite never winning his title fights.

[QUOTE=adamrobertk;363383]Charisma can help a guy become popular. A man with a lot of charisma can retain popularity after a loss where as a guy with none feels the loss a lot harder. A charismatic man can make the fan's love him, its why Oscar De La Hoya is still the biggest star in the fight game period (in boxing, MMA and wrestling nobody can touch him on a popularity scale, hell he made more money from his SPORT last year than tiger woods did). De La Hoya has lost his biggest fights, yet he is always a bigger star than the men that beat him because he is a very charismatic man, WMMA i've noticed reflects that. In my game i have a guy who is very charismatic, but he ain't brilliant, yet he is still the best known guy i have despite never winning his title fights.[/QUOTE] Not to get off topic but De La Hoya is most known in America, i dont know much about him, only heard about him recently. But as fas as charisma goes, i guess it may help with the fight interest.

[QUOTE=adamrobertk;363383]...yet he is always a bigger star than the men that beat him because he is a very charismatic man[/QUOTE] I find Jeremy Sproule is a good example of this in the CVerse. Frequently on the wrong end of matches but one win will shoot him right into the higher levels of interest vs. big names.

[QUOTE=Jacko00;363591]No, but i have heard of Mayweather and some of the British Boxers.[/QUOTE] i did not think so because oscar is the most popular non heavyweight in the [U]world[/U] of boxing not just in the united states he has been some of the biggest grossing ppv's of all time for boxing and has made more money then any other fighter in the history of pro boxing because of his popularity that is world wide

[QUOTE=syndicate;363619]i did not think so because oscar is the most popular non heavyweight in the [U]world[/U] of boxing not just in the united states he has been some of the biggest grossing ppv's of all time for boxing and has made more money then any other fighter in the history of pro boxing because of his popularity that is world wide[/QUOTE] Oh yeah i am not doubting his draw ability but over here in the UK he is not known that much, papers tend to cover the British boxers here.

Archived