No Way Out: Warning Smackdown Spoilers

A_Wrestling_GOD

Guest The Aussie
Hell, everyone will. Even people not involved in the matchup will be eliminated by poorly performed powerbombs and head-squishy things.

I don't even find the EC exciting anymore... there's nothing spontaneous about it... happens on the same PPV every single year... same as Money in the Bank. A lil spontaneity would go a long way.

[QUOTE=Ransik;366190]happens on the same PPV every single year... same as Money in the Bank.[/QUOTE] [B]Money in the Bank:[/B] 2005: WrestleMania 21 2006: WrestleMania 22 2007: WrestleMania 23 [B]Elimination Chamber[/B] 2002: Survivor Series 2003: SummerSlam 2005: New Year's Revolution 2006: New Year's Revolution 2006: December to Dismember 2008: No Way Out Uhhhhhh... The matches might be a bit predictable, but always at the same PPV? Nope.

It is total overkill - and how are they going to book it? Back to back main event matches? Separated by the title matches? One at either end of the show? That said, it's free on Sky, so I'm fine with it. But it's a sad sign that the WWE thinks they need two major gimmick matches to make the show special. Each one is guaranteed to go 20+ minutes, which means by the end of the second matches, the crowd will have had to sit through over 40 minutes of cage stunts and stuff. I can't see anyone buying it for two~!! EC matches... I'm much more interested in the Orton/Cena match. As for the Smackdown match... Khali? BDV? Quite how they're supposed to fit in the pods I don't know ;) If they actually start off the match, the fans might just stage a spontaneous walk out. Where is the show, anyway? Philly'd be nice :D

Archived