Should know this but don't.....

I have been playing since day one *although mostly sports entertainment feds* and i still am not sure who to hire for what product setting. i have seen a few threads but still confused so can i get some ideas on who to hire for each setting? I mean stuff like skills and so forth. this is the one thing i have always been confused about the game. there are a few but most i have no idea about. Main stream: that one i know, popularity is important for that one. Traditional: not sure about this one. comedy: no clue about this either. what would be defiend as a "comedy" act? cult: I have always seen this has something to do with basic skills, is that true? risque: no clue again, is it women with high looks? modern: flyers right? again not sure realism: mma fighters? hyper realism: same as realism? hardcore: odvious on this one lucha: again odvious on this one, lucha wrestlers daredevils: spot monkeys?

The most important skills are a wrestlers "performance skills" such as his knowledge of wrestling basics, ring psychology, saftey and the likes. If you have a SE type fed with high mainstream you might want to go with someone who has less skills and are more talented in the area of Mic, Acting, Charisma, Looks and star quality. And of course overness, but this is true with mainstream and traditional. In short: Mainstream-Entertainment skills and overness with overness the most important Traditional-Overness, slightly entertainment skills, performance skills and tech/brawling comedy: Just refers to gimmicks cult: from what I've seen has no bearing on the wrestlers themselves just booking, but you might want to sway toward in ring talent think ECW risque: Entertainment, this is used mostly for angles. modern: Think early TNA the fast paced spot filled matches, AJ Styles is a perfect example realism: Brawlers and maybe even puro not sure bout that though hyper realism: MMA daredevils: spot monkeys?-Exactly Teddy Hart, Jack Evans would be good hires if using real world data, high flyers To get more familiar with the products I would advise you check here, alot of useful info [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21038[/url] For everything its always nice to have good performance skills, can never go wrong there. Hope this helps :)

did not want to start anohter thread for a question so here goes again.....i still have not figured out why people in my fed swf hate some people.....for instance eric eisen and bart biggs *might be bret i forgot who*. i have heard it might be do to the cult raiting......i have looked at both there stats and they are very low in basics but there are people around the same level that don't get that message....so why do they get the hated by the fans message?

[QUOTE=alden;367718]did not want to start anohter thread for a question so here goes again.....i still have not figured out why people in my fed swf hate some people.....for instance eric eisen and bart biggs *might be bret i forgot who*. i have heard it might be do to the cult raiting......i have looked at both there stats and they are very low in basics but there are people around the same level that don't get that message....so why do they get the hated by the fans message?[/QUOTE] Workers low in basics always seem to be the cause for me. I don't think this would be the case, but it could also have something to do with using a gimmick they are totally unsuited for (I really don't know for sure though).

Archived