Personality/Attitude Summaries, Please

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;369520]Which ones are confusing you? They're all named in a fairly self-explanatory way.[/QUOTE] Adam, I'm familiar with the terms as used in natural English. What I don't fully understand are their in-game effects. I.e., I know Bryan Danielson a little. I know how I might describe him. But given game mechanics, I'm not entirely sure how it would translate. The same goes for Larry Sweeney, an old college friend. The categories have game effects. I don't feel that I should go into details here. The same goes for worker relations. Is there any effect to having a protege or blood relationship?

[QUOTE]What I don't fully understand are their in-game effects. I.e., I know Bryan Danielson a little. I know how I might describe him. But given game mechanics, I'm not entirely sure how it would translate.[/QUOTE] They're all [I]extremely[/I] broad categories, you just pick the closest one. It you want him to be hard to deal with - Jackass. If you want him to be unreliable - Free Spirit. If he's easy to deal with - Very Nice. It's not looking for a complete breakdown of their psychological profile, you're sticking a label on someone. [QUOTE]Is there any effect to having a protege or blood relationship?[/QUOTE] Yes, they are positive-based relationships and therefore will mean the people are more likely to engage in positive acts like agreeing to lose to each other, not getting in fights, etc, etc. The opposite is true for negative relationships.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;370023]They're all [I]extremely[/I] broad categories, you just pick the closest one. It you want him to be hard to deal with - Jackass. If you want him to be unreliable - Free Spirit. If he's easy to deal with - Very Nice. It's not looking for a complete breakdown of their psychological profile, you're sticking a label on someone. Yes, they are positive-based relationships and therefore will mean the people are more likely to engage in positive acts like agreeing to lose to each other, not getting in fights, etc, etc. The opposite is true for negative relationships.[/QUOTE] What about Driven and Professional? What would a combination of Very Nice/Self work out like?

[QUOTE=markieje;370184]What about Driven and Professional? What would a combination of Very Nice/Self work out like?[/QUOTE] Someone who's Driven wants to be the top dog, but not in a super egotistical way. Basically, they want to do everything they can to improve, so that they'll be "The Man" as soon as possible. They like being Jesus-pushed. Professional means they are very dedicated to the business. They're usually cool with jobbing, but they also want to play a big part in your promotion (you know, because of all those pesky childhood dreams), and so ask for big pushes. I've met lots of very nice, selfish people. They're really nice to your face, but have no problem selling you up the creek when you're not around. Then, they'll either apologize (and then do it again), or act like they did you a favour somehow. They'll make lots of friends in the locker room, but refuse to job, and expect huge pushes.

Archived