I'm confused

Guest Ransik

Ok I'm at the end of March 1998 with WCW. I have Curt Hennig with A all across the US in popularity... average of about C everywhere else in the world... he's a Main Eventer. I have Bret Hart with As all across the world... it pushes him as Upper Midcard. Am I missing something here?

Hennig is probably in the high As, with Hart almost being B+s. I'm assuming your other Main Eventers are up in the same letter range. Style also plays a part, so if Hart is set to a Technician (for instance), then he isn't as high in a Sports Entertainment environment. Although, I can't see Hennig and Hart being different styles. That would be just silly.

Only popularity in your home country matters for the autopush, not around the world. Worker style, product settings, momentum and relationships also have an effect. And of course, there is a limit on how many people can fit into your mani event scene at once. You must have a LOT of A overness workers if one is being pushed at upper-midcard level... or you've got a technician being under-pushed in a highly Mainstream promotion. That always happens to me with Phillip Roberts. :)

Archived