Potential Real World Mod, A Couple Of Questions

Ok so I know we have some in the works by a few people but I'm actually thinking about doing the same and making my own from scratch. I love T-Zone and the Hurryzone updates but think that they are a little bit huge. So I'm thinking that I'll be releasing a small scale mod. I really only know WWE, TNA and a little about ROH. I will add in WWE developmental FCW also. Which brings me to asking a few questions right now, would anyone mind an update with just those promotions and free agents to start with and slowly adding on other promotions? Also I know of the rules of getting permission to use any work mod makers have done for their mod. However, would copying stats be considered that? I mean I can easily add in workers myself and use their T-Zone stats as a base but I know that things can get fickle around here and I don't want any trouble. I'm not saying to import the workers by the way, I'd actually make them myself but would use T-Zone to judge their stats. I'll release more info on the mod if people are interested and also if maybe some people can give me their okay to use their add ons like injuries and storylines/angles. TV and PPV carriers and all that, I plan to rebuild from scratch myself. Pictures of workers and belts, everything like that, we all can easily get and download so there's no need to release any of my own and I can't really cut pictures. However I do have half of the RAW roster done and I just started a few days ago and promise that if I start this mod, I will at least get WWE, TNA and ROH done for people. I'll also keep progress in this thread if I do get started. Sorry for the long rant and thank you for the time but I figured I'd bring a good real world mod along with the others doing so. Any questions/suggestions, feel free to ask.

[QUOTE=bobinc;370395]I must be one of a few that like playing the real world mods not as WWE or TNA or ROH or NJPW[/QUOTE] It's not so much I don't like playing as other promotions, I just don't know too much about them really. I'm not a follower of the indies too much. One promotion I was thinking about also putting in would be SHIMMER, but again I don't know THAT much about them. But that'd be a smaller promotion and a challenge since womens matches generally don't do as well as the men's. If I can use the T-Zone's stats as base of how good a worker is, then I'd love to put in some of the other promotions that aren't as well known. One region that isn't touched on in the mods are the SoCal (Southern California) indy scenes aside from PWG. I'd love to add in guys from that but finding stuff on the net is tough you know?

Archived