Roster Manager

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;374881]it's not hard to do a couple of moves. Most of the "divas" can't even run the ropes right and they were put into the ring with virtually no experience whatsoever. Like I said, it's not hard to do a few moves. You just said yourself while you "doubt" they would, that they've done it. WCW did it too.. Here's a few other people with no "experience" in wrestling who worked matches and those said matches also sucked. Dennis Rodman Karl Malone Jay Leno Lawrence Taylor Kevin Green Kevin Federline Just because you learned a few moves doesn't put you on the same field as wrestlers. just set him to inactive while he's offscreen.[/QUOTE] I dont believe I made Mayweather with high wrestling skills either. Gave him Mic skills which he has. he's also set as a personallity like Pacman Jones since him and Oscar de La Hoya will probally play a similar role to what Pacman did. Trash Talk and stand on the apron. Only difference is Pacman wasnt allowed to make any contact. Mayweather can. Mic skills and Charisma is what are high for Mayweather since he's good at it. Also mentioned earlier by somebody else about trash talking doesnt make a storyline. Somebody explain what Randy Orton does every week then. Watched Raw last night and what is he doing. Trash talking!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived