Gimmick Change Length

Currently, the time a worker has to be off screen is based on when you set the gimmick change. I think it should be based on the time since he/she was seen. So if a worker hasn't been seen for two months, and you set a gimmick change that needs them to be kept off screen for 28 days, the game should see that they haven't been used for more than 28 days and that they can debut the new gimmick immediately.

oh i like this idea its great. also i hate the fact that if u don't use someone for a while and when u finally do there gimmick is so stale it hurts the match i whish there was some kinda warning before hand. maybe like this user hasn't been used in a while there gimmick is getting stale or even a better way of telling if u need to turn them heel or face instead of there gimmick change i always mess this up...

[QUOTE=rodzillahotrod;371505]a better way of telling if u need to turn them heel or face instead of there gimmick change i always mess this up...[/QUOTE] I think that the "Stale in current role" note means turn, and "Needs freshening up" means gimmick change.

I hate making a note to change a gimmick and either I forget to keep them off screen and use them too soon, or the gimmick flops and then I get caught in this vicious cycle of "the change was too soon since their last one" followed immediately by "person X could use something to freshen up her character" even when I debut a new gimmick and I'm told it flopped for whatever reason. Then I have to wait for like 7 or so months to give them a new one. There should be a warning during the pm mode if you go to use someone who needs to remain offscreen or something about using that person when they need to remain offscreen.

[QUOTE=Akki;371514]I think that the "Stale in current role" note means turn, and "Needs freshening up" means gimmick change.[/QUOTE] I cannot point to the particular thread, but I seem to remember Adam posting somewhere that the notes could actually apply to either alignment or gimmick (someone else may or may not be able to confirm this for us). I love your idea though Akki. I have on a couple of occasions used medium length injuries to my advantage in relation to this....Worker A gets injured for 2 months; before I just continue on without them I try and decide if now might be the right time to go a different direction with them and if so, I go ahead and make the change so when they come back its ready.

Archived