Check Out My New FM08 Diary

chris caulfield

I've just finished my my first 30 year career in FM08 :D Well finished it last week. Heres a couple of random facts from the game if anyone is interested. [B][U]5 Seasons at my Beloved Kilmarnock[/U][/B] Honours: Scottish cup. Low points: Relegated in 3rd season due to financial crisis. Promoted next season. MVP: Jamie Fowler. Notable Signings: None, no finances available. [B][U]3 Years at Newcastle[/U][/B] Honours: Premiership x 2, FA Cup x 1 Low Points: Beaten twice in consecutive champions league finals, both against AC Milan, both 1-0. MVP: Sean Maloney. Apps: 82 Goals:52 Notable Signings: Sean Maloney £8m from Aston Villa, Freddy Adu £12m from Porto. [B][U]2 years at AC Milan[/U][/B] Honours: Serie A x 2 Champions League x 2 Low Points: Never managed a domestic cup competition MVP: Sean Maloney. Apps: 62. Goals: 59 Notable Signins: Sean Maloney £22m from Newcastle. [U][B]10 Years as Turkey Manager[/B][/U] Honours: Olympic Gold Medalists. Low Points: Defeat in world cup final v Argentina 2-1 MVP: Dimitri Hakan. Caps: 22 Goals: 2 (won his first cap at age 16) [U][B]10 years as Scotland Manager[/B][/U] Honurs: European championship v Greece 3-0 in final Low Points: Defeat in world cup semi finals v Brazil 5-4 penalties. MVP: Alistair Fleck. Caps: 52 Goals: 19 And that ends the glittering career of George Corner :cool: I have been playing this game since I got the game. I was going to start a FM dynasty but I'll wait until Chris Caufield is done with his before starting. Looks good Chris.

[QUOTE]I was going to start a FM dynasty but I'll wait until Chris Caufield is done with his before starting. Looks good Chris.[/QUOTE] Don't feel you have to not do it because I'm doing one. I welcome you to do one. If anything it will give me a new take on another persons view of a FM diary. Anyway hope you do start one. Also might get the first match preview up later today. EDIT: oh ye congrats on a 30 year game. do you retire at the end of 30 years? how much game time did you spend on that?

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;371689]Don't feel you have to not do it because I'm doing one. I welcome you to do one. If anything it will give me a new take on another persons view of a FM diary. Anyway hope you do start one. Also might get the first match preview up later today. EDIT: oh ye congrats on a 30 year game. do you retire at the end of 30 years? how much game time did you spend on that?[/QUOTE] Yup you retire at 30 years. A few people have said that if you are a club manager you get a testimonial game set up for you. All I got was the following message in my last match commentary "And the crowd are on their feet for George Corner".

Just wondering- why do you think FM diaries are so underrated on here? I really like Blasphemywebleed's one yet it has 57 views. Is it because it's right down the bottom or because people just don't care? I'd be quite interested in doing one if I thought more than two people were gonna look at it.

Archived