Question about rising and falling sizes

So I'm in PGHW in October 2009, and I need to get up to International from National by 2010 because of that damn Jimbo. I've been holding occasional shows in the US over the course of the game, but it just hasn't been enough and I find myself in this predicament with no possible way to get there by the allotted time. So of course I plan on editing my popularity so that I'll go up to International, then bring myself back down again once I've passed the criterion and continue as normal. My question is, if I do this, will my prestige take a hit for dropping a size?

Your prestige will rise when you edit yourself to international (as the size change happens the day AFTER you change the popularity - so make sure you do it a couple of days before the owner goal needs to be met), and then will take a hit when you edit it back down, so it may end up higher or lower than your current prestige. However - prestige is editable anyway - so just re-set it to the current value. The only problem you may have is that Jimbo may well set you a new goal of not falling in size (from International) !!!

[QUOTE=MarcK;372365] My question is, if I do this, will my prestige take a hit for dropping a size?[/QUOTE] yes. I believe you drop an entire letter when you do. At international you should have no problem getting tv deals in other countries. In which case sign up some tv contracts and that will boost your overness pretty quick.

Archived