Who is your unexpected star?

Mine is Alan Kendell he had a 3 fight win streak and Regardo didnt have a good enough challenger so I gave Kendell a non-title match with him and Kendell destroyed him in 1:30 in the first round. After that Juilo quit and i awarded the gold to Kendell. He lost it too Peter Bracewell then won it back a few months later, he just completed his second title defence :) Also, Nathan Chambers is Undefeated in the WelterWeight Divison and is one win away from a title shot.

I would say mine is Marcus Speed. He joined my created promotion a while back and lost his first two matches with me to take his record to 3-3. He had a lot of name value so I paired him up against a number of my middle ranked guys and he keeps winning... now he's regularly facing top competition and has a 8 match winning streak while being the most popular fighter in my promotion. The fans just love him! :)

I have a bunch Bruce Steven 7 - 2 riding a three fight win streak including a win over former lightweight champion Sean Morrison Luis Basora 12 - 0 is the current lightweight champion Patrick Thomas 9 - 1 at welterweight Randy Carsley 8 - 0 at welterweight I moved Jethro Munter down to middleweight and at 4 - 1 with 3kos he was ranked number 5 at middleweight. So I stuck him in with my then champion Bixente Fontaine who got Koed in the second. At the time Fontaine was riding a five fight win streak including Kos over Buddy Garner and Dan Halvorsen. John Rivero 10 - 0 Lightheavyweight Faas Smit 8 - 1 Lightheavyweight Lefter Oktay 10 - 0 heavyweight current heavyweight champion I also have al the top ranked talent i can have except for at middleweight because most of my top ranked guys there I have moved down to welterweight.

Curt Kitson was my dominate LightHeavyweight Champ for over a year with big wins over John Rivero, Kendall Tracey, JJ Reid, Zvonimir Asamovic, Tony McCall, and Anthony LeToussier. He was booked to fight the only real top contender he hadnt fought in former champion Mike Watson but he failed a drug test :mad:

ikku funaki he's 17-7-1 in my game and is a 3 time welterweight champion. Steven Griffin is also pretty good, hes 16-7 and has defended the lightweight title 5 times to date. Kendall Tracey is 15-2 and is my current Light heavyweight champ. Finally Harry Milne was 25-7 and beat most of my top Heavys before he was beaten by Jeff Carlton in the title match.

I didn't really pay attention to John Rivero until a few months into the game. I was paying attention to JJ Reid actually. He was dominating the division, beat Mike Watson and Ashley Ballard then got a title shot against Asanovic (who is one of my favourite fighters, you could call it love at first sight :rolleyes: ). JJ Reid then KNOCKED OUT Asanovic and had a terrific 15-0 record at this point. His first defence of the title came against John Rivero who'd now grabbed my attention. He beat Mickiewicz and Watson and Heath to get a title shot against JJ Reid. Here was me thinking JJ Reid was going to easily defeat him because at the time he just seemed to be the best person in GAMMA, he was really great. Rivero knocked him out with a kick to the face in about 20 seconds. New champ. Still has the belt. Another one is Nathan Chambers. I really like him. He went on a streak and I didn't really take much notice still. I decided to give him a shot at Regueiro for the title. His record was gone in a flash but still.. beaten everyone else BUT him.

Archived