Product and worker styles

I've looked around but I've found no definitive list on what each Product slider applies to what workers. Am I right in assuming: [B] Regular wrestlers[/B] work in all promotioins [B] Entertainers[/B] need to work in a promotion that has [B]Mainstream[/B] appeal [B] Puro[/B] wrestlers need to work in a [B]Realistic[/B] promotion [B] Spot Monkeys[/B] need to work in either a [B]Modern[/B] promotion or a promotion with [B]Daredevil[/B] appeal [B] Luchadores[/B] need to work in a promotion with [B]Lucha Libre[/B] influences [B] Cruiserweights[/B] need to work in a [B]Modern[/B] promotion [B] Super Juniors[/B] need to work in a [B]Modern[/B] promotion [B] Technicians[/B] need to work in a [B]Pure[/B] promotion [B] MMA-crossovers[/B] need to work in a promotion containing [B]Hyper Realism[/B] [B] Brawlers[/B] need to work in either a [B]Traditional[/B] promotion or a [B]Hardcore[/B] promotion [B] Psychopaths[/B] need to work in a [B]Hardcore[/B] promotion Bolded are the respective worker Styles and Product variables. So are Comedy, Cult and Risque the only three Product settings that don't effect what type of workers can sign? Other guesses would be Comedy allowing Entertainers and Risque allowing Psychopaths. Just correct what I've got wrong or point me to a thread that already has this worked out if there is one. I've barely played this game btw, so this is basically guesswork.

Risque, I believe, allows extensive T&A and generally offensive angles. I think that Cult is more about the approach of a company rather than the workers it employs. Cult fans expect intense matches and realistic and subtle gimmicks. Comedy I'm not sure about - Entertainers would seem the obvious fit.

No promotion settings disallow any style of worker. Some settings may make it harder for some guys to get over, or may reduce match ratings. But you can use any worker anywhere. AAA may not want to see male workers, but I would expect that, theoretically, they could still get over. Though that may be the one exception.

The post above me is correct- there's no reason a talented super junior couldn't get over in a hardcore federation, or that a talented technician couldn't get over in an entertainment federation. And psychopaths tend to do well in hardcore federations, as they tend to be the less-skilled off-shoot of Brawlers in the same way spot monkeys are to cruiserweights. A wrestler's style isn't necessarily supposed to sync up with just one promotion. Marc DuBois is considered an entertainer, but he has excellent flying and technical skills, and would fit in just about any promotion short of something focused exclusively on the hyper-real. But an entertainer is entertaining, a technician is technically sound, a cruiserweight tends to have good aerial stats. It doesn't mean they can only thrive under one type of promotion, and it DEFINITELY doesn't mean you need to have a product that features some of every type.

Archived