Starting a new company

Ive been playing for a few weeks and ive gotten the hang of running a big organizaiton pretty well and i decided to try to run a new company from the outset. Ive tried it multiple times in several regions and i just cant seem to keep it from going bankrupt. Any tips?

Chances are, your marketing costs are killing you. Change your marketing level to None on all areas except for the one(s) which you want to grow (I typically stick to 1-3 areas with the all out push marketing on those area(s) only). The key is to grow your company from tiny/small to big as quickly as possible without going bankrupt. Once you get to medium size, you can start to sign some fighters to set premier contracts. Once you get to big size, you should be able to sign a PPV carrier. Once you get a PPV carrier, your money woes should be over.

[QUOTE=BlackJackRob21;375488]How do you raise the cities marketing? I'm only noticing regional which being in BCF I do all of England. If there was a way to do only London and the show I was going to do that month it would be even better though.[/QUOTE] For city marketing, go into Corporate, Marketing, Region Strategy, click on the Region drop down arrow, and just scroll down to London (or any other city), and select whichever marketing level you want under the Strategy drop down arrow. Click on Change, and then you can scroll down to the city(ies) that you changed and see the change in the Targeted Marketing Overview window. You can also change entire regions using the Regions drop down. If you want to change the marketing for a PPV, event, or TV show, click on Corporate, Marketing, Controls, and make the changes there.

Archived