A couple of ideas...

...that may have been mentioned already. Thought it couldn’t hurt to throw these up: [LIST=1] [*]Promotion resurrection – in my long term games, I’m admittedly saddened to see promotions fold: especially WEXXV (who I don’t think have ever survived), ROF (where's Marcel Fromage when you need him?), 21CW (karma, Jeff Nova, karma), 5SSW (where's Remianen when you need him?). What if the player (assuming his / her reputation is high enough) when starting his own promotion, is given the option to take over one of the folded promotions? I'm not sure how one starting $, popularity, prestige would work. It wouldn't make sense to select, WEXXV on easy (starting at cult, with a cool $1,000,000), making them bigger then they were originally, but something like this would be cool, IMO. [*]Having different products for brand splits – let’s say I’m running TCW, and want to do a brand split, but for the second brand, want to do nothing but serious women’s competition. Or copy CZCW’s “explosive action” product for the second brand. Etc. [*]"You want to be in charge? Show me the money!” – I was thinking about how to have greater control over development promotions without abusing the feature, and got this idea from Lance Storm’s column regarding WWE's development territories. Let’s say I’m running TCW, and have a parent agreement w/ MAW. I sign Carlos Gonzalez (not the best example, but bear with me) to a developmental deal, and request business negotiations w/ Rip Chord, asking that he emphasizes developing Carlos’ psychology. In return, Rip asks for x # dollars and 2 appearances from Wolf Hawkins where TCW picks up the tab. Maybe not the best idea, but I can’t think of another way to balance this feature so it won’t be abused. After all, no booker is going to send half their roster to MAW just to develop the talent the way they want. [/LIST] I had a couple of other ideas, but I honestly can’t think of them right now. If I remember them, I’ll just post them here.

Archived