WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here  

18 members have voted

1. 1. WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here

• WWE
    • TNA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are in the locker-room of Soundstage 21 and see "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage and "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe talk vividly: [B]CC:[/B] Hey Joe, I know that among us there isn't a good relationship ... But I have something to ask ... You know what the word "honor" means and I am sure that after hearing my plan you will accept my proposal! [B]SM:[/B] Cage ... I do not have time ... Jim Cornette broke my balls because wants me sign a new contract with the TNA and I feel under pressure in recent days. I haven't free time for me in these days! [B]CC:[/B] Please Joe, is a matter of life or death! I must absolutely have revenge on the "new" Angle Alliance, and I absolutely need your help! You know that in Main Event of the next episode of Impact end terms with the person who hurt me more '... My former friend Tyson Tomko. But Jim Cornette has opted for a hardcore match and then I fear meet destroyed by Kurt Angle and the bastard AJ Styles, which does not lose the opportunity to come to massacre me for gave the win to Tomko! [B]SM:[/B] Uff ... Work fast however, I have no time to lose! [B]CC:[/B] You and AJ Styles in the ring ... On TNA Impact ... One on One Match! Do your best and destroy AJ Styles and make it can not interfere in the Main Event! [B]SM:[/B] I think that I can't refuse! [B]CC:[/B] That's fantastic!

[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/thebestchain/TNAImpactIntro.gif[/IMG] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]TNA IMPACT OFFICIAL PREVIEW:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Last Sunday at TNA Final Resolution Kurt Angle was able to defend the world title against Christian Cage thanks to the inteference of the TNA Tag Team Champion Tomko, who has betrayed his trusted companion. Christian Cage will surely ask for explanations to Tomko, and then the two will fight one on one in the main event of the evening. It will be a Hardcore Match: No Rules No Limitations Will Christian Cage take the desired revenge against Tomko? Angle will be an important factor for the match? _________________________________________________________________ And about Tomko ... AJ Styles and the most tattooed man on TNA Final Resolution have defended their TNA Tag Team Championships against VKM. GM to determine the Number One Contenders sanctioned this match: Elimination Match: Motorcity Machine Guns vs. The Rock N 'Rave Infection vs. Latin American Xchange. _________________________________________________________________ In the last hour has circulated the news of a likely AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe. Christian Cage has asked Joe to break into the ring to face AJ Styles. Samoa Joe seems to have accepted the proposal made by "The Instant Classic" and if all goes well after Impact AJ Styles will be in the hospital after the incredible moves of Samoa Joe. _________________________________________________________________ At Final Resolution Awesome Kong has been able to defend the title against a tough female opponent as ODB. The feud, however, is not over and next week on Impact ODB struggling against Gail Kim to determine the Number One Contender to the Knockout Championship! _________________________________________________________________ This and much more in the next edition of Impact! _________________________________________________________________[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]QUICK PICKS:[/B] Revenge Hardcore Match: "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage VS Tomko Number One Contendership: The Motorcity Machine Guns vs The Rock N' Rave Infection vs LAX *SPECIAL POINT: First tag who will leave the match: "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs "The Prince of Phenomenals" AJ Styles Number One Contendership: Old Dirty B*tch vs Gail Kim 3 on 2 Handicap Match: Team 3D vs "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt & "The Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams /w "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner & "The Warrior" Senshi Friendly X-Division Match: "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs "Stone Cold" Shark Boy - NON TITLE MATCH Tell me what do you think of this preview, of the graphical style and predict please!

Revenge Hardcore Match: Christian Cage VS [B]Tomko[/B]-I see a cheap win [B]The Motorcity Machine Guns[/B] vs The Rock N' Rave Infection vs LAX *SPECIAL POINT: First tag who will leave the match:Rock'N Rave Infection [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs AJ Styles Old Dirty B*tch vs [B]Gail Kim[/B] 3 on 2 Handicap Match: [B]Team 3D[/B] vs "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt & "The Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams /w "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner & "The Warrior" Senshi Friendly X-Division Match: Jay Lethal vs [B]Shark Boy[/B] - NON TITLE MATCH

ADeezy, I haven't bee around much recently. As such, whatever actions that seem to have pissed others off quite so badly have not affected me. Moreover, I hate to see one person cop so much flak. If you ever need help with diary ideas, technical stuff (embedding or what-have-you), then give me a shout via pm anytime you like. You should try and stick with a single concept, though. The whole joy of writing diaries is generallyin the character development, anyhow. Good luck, skip ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=JDubya;377949]Not sure if you knew or not but ODB stands for "One Dirty Bi*** not "Old Dirty Bi***"[/QUOTE] LOL. And don't call it the Knocked Up title. [QUOTE=Corleone;377963]wait... wwe ratings are up with children and Hispanics? WTF?[/QUOTE] I dunno about children, but... I'm pretty sure that SmackDown has always done well with Hispanics.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;378004]Why do you think they had Hornswoggle and Vince Mcmanhon matches.Do you watch Raw sometimes I spot over 100 kids[/QUOTE] I don't think the amount of kids in the crowd says much. Rating, people, ratings. And I don't think a 9 year old would want to see a midget get beat up by his dad...

Archived