WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here  

18 members have voted

1. 1. WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here

• WWE
    • TNA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Akki;376018]Unfortunately, I doubt it. He'll probably just think "Huh... They're not reading. No point posting even one show. I'll just start another diary. Maybe they'll be interested. Even though it's the exact same concept." Of course, his thoughts would probably be as unintelligible as his posts. That was just a translation.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=G-Prime;376014]How about nobody looks at or replies to his next one? Maybe that'll get the message across.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Akki;376007]I think there should be a third option in the poll... Everyone loses because ADeezy has yet another diary that will [COLOR="White"]almost[/COLOR] undoubtedly never get past one show. Results: 99.999999% vote for that, the rest is ADeezy's vote.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=SHaynes23;375925]And that week was when ECW wasn't on their regular night.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=foolinc;375923]They beat them for one whole week.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=SHaynes23;375914]A joint dynasty with seperate games? What is the point of the joint dynasty then? What heppens if somebody gets injured in one game and doesn't in the other? What if somebody gets crazy over in one game, and they can't in the other? What you need to invest in is a filter between your brain and the post button. You really need to think things out before you post them, it makes it much better.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mistaken;376213]maybe they are playing different games, but adeezy is doing all of the write up?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=benjacko;376296]Cancer posts alot in every ADeezy dynasty, coincidence? ;).[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=sebsy;375684]I wish The Human Cancer all the best for this diary.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=RKO_HBK;375689]As do I, would've been polite to let me know I wasn't going to be doing this though.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mistaken;375722]Another Adeezy diary, i can't wait to read the whole thing in one go![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=pat21532;375727]I didn't give you my answer[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;375831]lol at the abuse adeezy gets, but by checking you thread history dude looks like you deserve it so... ii'm taking bets at how long this will last :):) i got 7/1 on it making a week :P[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=SHaynes23;375836]I told you on your last one that I was done after you started a new one.....so I say good day![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Cadj;375844]I don't want to sound mean 'cause I'm not a mean guy but: I do have a few questions. Why has The Human Cancer not posted anything about TNA since TNA hold "iMPACT" on a Monday Night also? Are you using the same data or playing completely different games? :confused: Next: Why have TNA suddenly taken over the wrestling world when right now TNA can barely sell out small venues outside Orlando? And lastly. I will give this a chance since you commented and predicted on my diaries which albeit never go anywhere but still, you commented.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Akki;375904]A joint diary with separate games... Shoot me now.[/QUOTE] Damn all this spam and bull****

[CENTER]WWE RAW[/CENTER] HHH has won the elimination chamber match.What will the road of Wrestlemaina have in store for the Game.What will be the results of WWE Championship match [CENTER]Quick Picks Mr Kennedy vs.Shawn Michaels-MITB Qualifying Match Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs.The Hooligans Maria and Candice Michelle vs.Beth Phoneix and Melina The Big Show vs.John Cena JBL vs.Y2J-MITB Qualifying Match Carlito vs.Cody Rhodes Jeff Hardy vs.Umaga-WWE Intercontinetal Title Match[/CENTER]

Quick Picks [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] vs.Shawn Michaels-MITB Qualifying Match I predict for HBK a role more important than the MITB [B]Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch[/B] vs.The Hooligans Maria and Candice Michelle vs.[B]Beth Phoneix and Melina[/B] The Big Show vs.John Cena - NO CONTEST JBL vs.[B]Y2J[/B]-MITB Qualifying Match [B]Carlito[/B] vs.Cody Rhodes [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs.Umaga-WWE Intercontinetal Title Match

[QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;376623]page 4 and no show..not great i have to say i enjoy coming back to this just to see what adeezy has mispelled next[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Mtm2k6;376609]Unintentional comedy is brilliant :) EDIT: And still not one show.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Akki;376591]Spam and bull. Sounds more like each and every one of your diaries.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;376489]Cancer I Suggest You Get Out Know With Your Reputation Intact---ish[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MVP!;376497]Pot calling the kettle black:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Wallbanger;376506]The scary part is you have better command of English as your [I]second[/I] language than your partner does as his [I]first[/I].[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=sebsy;376525]Please look up the word Ironic.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MVP!;376556]You can't fix your incapability to spell can you?[/QUOTE] This is a huge example of what i'm talking about ADeezy62 and Human Cancer 18/49 The Field 31/49 Hmmm I spam huh cute :rolleyes:

Archived