One thing I miss from the old EWR days- development

One of the things I really miss that I would love to see brought back is the updates on developmental talent. The old EWR games use to give you a monthly report about your development workers. (Worker A improved ? points in charisma this month, etc). I'd love to see more details and/or a report on developmental workers. I'd love to hear something like a road agent report where at the end of the month a road agent maybe emails you and says "This month worker A showed tremendous improvement in technical skills and slight improvement in mic skills. He/she still needs work on basics and brawling skills" or something like that. I love the games and am looking forward to the new one!

[QUOTE=hulkamaniac;375940]You really can't in the current game unless you use the editor or you write down their stats from month to month somewhere.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;375945]Actually yes you can. I lost the game to a computer virus so I cant tell you specifically but within their individual profiles, you can look at how their stats look at the start of each month.[/QUOTE] Depending on how you want to look at the improvements, I believe you are both right. If you want to see actual numbers, then you do have to do it through the editor. You can access skill tracking in-game from the worker profile, but you will only see improvements of at least a letter grade on this screen. If a worker starts january as a C- (for arguements sake say the real number is 70) in basics and doesn't improve enough in january to move to a C (say 75), then any improvement will not show up in their profile (70 to a 74 for example).

Archived