i like locked threads that make me happy

[QUOTE=Druez]Pie is good I agree. But can a pie that is in your eye compete with the power of a moderator and a locked thread? That is what I want to know.[/QUOTE] Who locked what though? I guess I dont visit enough (like I did at the .400 forums). That'll change once there are some football sims to talk about. :D

One can infer that Druez didn't like the closing of the FOFC thread. One can also infer that a conversation took place, namely due to the relationship Ben (SkyDog) and Druez have. I don't know if that actually happened, but I'm a betting man, and the way he's harping on this...I'd be getting good odds to believe that thread has to do with this one. -John -coming out of hiding for a moment

But why come here to GDS and say this :confused: I dont want another FOFC vs the World scenario. In fact I dont even want to bring that crap up again. That was stupid. There are MANY good people who post/visit on FOFC, some I dont get along with....most I do but we share the one common goal and that is this, we all want quality sims and we want to help out whomever the developer is by our opinions and comments. The PC gamer (simmer) community needs a unity like no other since the PC sports sim market is very dark. (Except of course what OOTPD, SI, GDS, Solecismic Software, and some others are doing). OK, I'll stop preaching. :)

There's a thread right below this one that's locked, regarding FOFC's future. Druez was banned from that site, and maybe (I'm only saying maybe, as I can't state with 100% certainty, and don't want to attribute anything to him that he didn't do) he went into that thread and started something. It's also possible that Ben just asked for it to be locked, since after his message, what are people going to post? I don't know if that's as likely as the former reasoning, given this particular thread.

Archived