The GCA Will feature 8 teams with 3 fighters in each of the 5 divisions of MMA. The rules are as follows The GCA uses a Cage If a fight goes the distance 3 ringside judges will decide the outcome. Elbows, Knees, Stomps, and Kicks to a grounded fighter are legal Spiking is illegal All fights last for 5 - 5 min rounds 3 teams are still open if anyone is interested in joining. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve GCA I encourage suggestions as the season is still a few days from starting. Now with that out of the way to sign up all you have to do is say I want in! The first three to sign on will be added to the remaining 3 teams as the final team managers. All team managers will be required to name the team they represent so I can Identify you :) If you have any questions feel free to post them here or send me a message. Now sign up!

[B]I just want everyone to know that im keeping the sign up's open until saturday. I have decided that limiting the league to only 8 teams wouldnt be fair to people who havent discovered GCA yet so i'll take as many people that want to sign up. But you must sign up by saturday as monday is when the season will begin and we'll have our first competition. So sign up soon as the longer you wait the less likely your team will be as good as the others because we have a draft going right now![/B]

Archived