TEW 1991 Scenario in development, Help needed

Hey guys I am currently resuming work on a 1991 scenario which I started ages ago for TEW 2007/08 and so far have done background work for the following US promotions WWF WCW USWA Tri State (Joel Goodhart) UWF (Herb Adams) PNW WWC I am also looking at adding CMLL and UWA from Mexico but am having trouble setting rosters I have set the game to start in January 1991 can anyone help ?

[QUOTE=andydtazz;388821]Hey guys I am currently resuming work on a 1991 scenario which I started ages ago for TEW 2007/08 and so far have done background work for the following US promotions WWF WCW USWA Tri State (Joel Goodhart) UWF (Herb Adams) PNW WWC I am also looking at adding CMLL and UWA from Mexico but am having trouble setting rosters I have set the game to start in January 1991 can anyone help ?[/QUOTE] what does "background work" mean?

What do you my background work? What kind of help are you looking for exactly? Here's a good resource for WWF/NWA/WCW rosters. [url]http://solie.org/[/url] Plaese make sure your title histories are accurate. :) You also have full access to my photobucket account: [url]http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/justtxyank/[/url] Tell me what else you need exactly and maybe I can help.

Background Work Basically its doing all the background work making sure my rosters, worker stats (Such as Kendall Windham doing time, Robert Gibson and Brutus Beefcake being hurt) Title histories etc are acurate and in line with the industry at the time as its a personal peeve of mine when you have mods that have inacurate stats. The USA is all done and settled the two main areas now I am working on is Japan and Mexico. Mexico I feel is something I feel needs to be in the game due to the economic climate there ment it was a licence to print money while Japan doesn't need any justification Ive also included Otto Wanz's Catch Wrestling Promotion as it was a stop off for people like Jericho, Strom, John Hawk aka JBL and also Vader

Archived