2002 ROH: Era of Honor Begins

[FONT=Arial Black]ROH Schedule:[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]The following is the ROH Schedule for upcoming shows/results and links to shows that have already happened.[/COLOR] [B]Name:[/B] [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=392877#post392877"][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Era of Honor Begins[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 3 February 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]The inaguaral show of Ring of Honor that was headlined with American Dragon vs. Low Ki vs. Chris Daniels, Jerry Lynn vs. Eddy Guerrero and AJ Styles vs. Elix Skipper. Plus check out the debut of Homicide and many other matches.. just click "Era of Honor Begins" and you can go back in past and check out our very first show.[/I] [B]Name:[/B] [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=392989#post392989"][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Round Robin Challenge[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 March 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling returned with its second show headlined by a Round Robin Tournament with Eddy Guerrero, Low Ki and AJ Styles, a Six Man Tag and Jerry Lynn vs. Homicide. Click above to see the following ROH Show![/I] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red]All You Got[/COLOR][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 April 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling returns to the Tri-State with "All You Got" as Homicide and Eddy Guerrero battle in the Main Event, plus 6 other great matches![/I] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red]Honor goes Lucha[/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 2 May 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling presents "Honor goes Lucha" to the Tri-State. A lucha themed show with plenty of Lucha Libre Matches/ROH Stars/Lucha Stars on hand! [/I] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red]Honor Goes Hardcore![/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 May 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling makes its debut at the World Famous ECW Arena as we present a show that many fans will call "HARDCORE!". Plenty of former ECW Stars will be on hand for this one plus all your favorite ROH Stars as ROH goes EXTREME for the first time![/I] [B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial]Our Time to Shine![/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 1 June 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Just two weeks before crowning our champion we will be holding a show in New England! All of the usual ROH stars will be on hand for another great card![/I] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Road to the Title[/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 3 June 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling skips the month of May straight to our World Title Tournament. Only 6 matches on this card but it will be well worth it as the first four matches will be 1 on 1 matches, followed by a non-tournament tag team match and then the finals of the tournament a 30 Minute Iron Man Match featuring the winners of the first four matches. This will surely be a classic Ring of Honor Show.[/I] [B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial]Prophecy Foretold![/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 2 July 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]The ROH Champion will make his first title defense this night against WHOEVER THE FANS choose in an ROHWrestling.com Poll. Plus all the usual ROH Stars![/I] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Tag Team Classic![/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 July 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling makes its return to New England with Tag Team Classic! 8 Tag Teams enter this three round tournament with only one tag team walking out! The team that walks out however walks out with the ROH TAG TEAM TITLES! All in all that makes Seven awesome matches for the ROH Crowd in attendance just from Tournament action (One non-tournament match will take place)! Expect a few teams to debut this night including a very well-known tag team![/I] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red]March of the Champions![/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 July 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling returns to New England with "March of the Champions". A match where the ROH Champion and the Number 1 Contender will team up together in the Main Event against the Tag Team Champions. Plus 6 other great matches with all the usual ROH Stars![/I] [I][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red]Culture Shock[/COLOR][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][I][COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 3 August 2002[/U][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I] [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Arial][I][COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling presents yet another great night of pro wrestling to the Tri-State crowd as the ROH Heavyweight and Tag Team Titles are on the line. 7 Great Matches as usual for Ring of Honor plus a special guest appearence from a veteran of the sport and a special match from an International Superstar![/I][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR] [B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial]Upward Bound![/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 1 September 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling holds another show in the Tri-state. Seven Great Matches plus all your favorite Ring of Honor Superstars![/I] [COLOR=#ff0000] [I][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]ROH vs. JAPAN[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial] [I][COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 3 September 2002[/U][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#000000][B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling invites four of Japan's best wrestlers (One Wrestler representing each of Japan's Top Company) to compete in a one night tournament. The show begins with a Tag Team Match featuring ROH vs. JAPAN, then a singles match featuring two of the other teammates, then a Captains Match as Team ROH Captain faces off with the Team Japan Captain. The Main Event of the evening will be TEAM ROH vs. TEAM JAPAN in an 8 Man Elimination Tag match! Also expect three non-tournament matches![/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Glory By Honor[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 1 October 2002[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling makes it presence known with a HUGE SHOW featuring of course both ROH Championships will be on the line... However ROH is in negotiations with some big names to come in on this show. 8 Matches in all.[/I][/COLOR] [/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Name:[/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red]Trios Tournament![/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 October 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling holds an 8 Team, 1 Night, Trios tournament in New England![/I] [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Arial][I] [B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]All Star Extravaganza[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 1 November 2002[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling presents New England with a HUGE SHOW as well featuring most of the same big names on Glory By Honor plus some probably not on GBH. 8 Matches in all... All titles on the line! [/I][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial]The Kings![/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 3 November 2002[/U] [B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I] [B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling returns to the Tri-State with "All You Got" as Homicide and Eddy Guerrero battle in the Main Event, plus 6 other great matches![/I] [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Arial][I] [B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Arial]Show Name to be Determined[/FONT] [COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 2 November 2002[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling will be holding its second event in November right in the Tri-State featuring the ROH Heavyweight and Tag Team Titles on the line... plus 5 other great matches![/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Arial]Brass Ring Tournament[/FONT] [COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 1 December 2002[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]Location: [/B][I][U]New England[/U][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling gives New England a Three Round, 8 Man, One Night Tournament in which the winner recieves a title shot against the ROH Champion at Final Battle! The rules of the Brass Ring Tournament are 1. The 8 men in it can never have recieved an ROH Title Shot/Held the ROH Title, 2. First Round matches will be held under American rules, Second Round under 2/3 Falls Lucha Rules and the third Round will be a special Ladder match with the Contract for Final Battle hanging in a brieface above the ring![/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=black]Name:[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Final Battle[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=black][B]Date:[/B] [U]Saturday Week 4 December 2002[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]Location: [/B][I][U]Tri-State[/U][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Info:[/B] [I]Ring of Honor Wrestling holds its final show of 2002 in the Tri-State area as we present Final Battle! The Main Event will be the ROH Title match. The ROH Tag Titles will be defended as well... plus the return of TEAM JAPAN, a few names and all the normal ROH Stars. 9 Matches in all![/I][/COLOR] [/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Newswire #1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]January 1st 2002[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT] [FONT=Arial Black]Wrestling Fans Rejoice! Pure Wrestling has Returned to the United States![/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stop the presses. If you are a professional wrestling fan anywhere in the world you need to be at the Murphy Recreation Center in Philladelphia, PA on the third saturday in February of 2002. Ring of Honor Wrestling proudly presents it's first card "Era of Honor Begins" featuring standout wrestlers from all around the US/World on one show. This is a can't miss event as every match on this card could Main Event any show in the country. This will be ROH's First Show and will mainly be a display of "Who is Who" in Ring of Honor. From the Eddy Guerrero to AJ Styles, from Jerry Lynn to Chris Daniels, From the Texas Tornadoes to the SAT. Everyone on the first Ring of Honor Card has proved to the ROH Officials booking them that they are the best wrestlers in the world.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000] Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Quick Picks for Era of Honor Begins:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Main Event:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. Low Ki vs. "Fallen Angel" Chris Daniels[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Pure Wrestling Dream Match:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Jerry Lynn vs. Eddy Guerrero[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Cruiserweight Dream Match:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]AJ Styles vs. Elix Skipper[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Tag Team Match:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Texas Tornadoes (Spanky and Paul London) vs. The SAT (Joel and Jose Maximo[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]David vs. Goliath Challenge[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]The Amazing Red vs. Mike Awesome[/SIZE][/FONT] [B][I][U]PLUS TWO OTHER GREAT MATCHES.[/U][/I][/B][/CENTER]

Main Event: "American Dragon" [B]Bryan Danielson [/B]vs. Low Ki vs. "Fallen Angel" Chris Daniels Pure Wrestling Dream Match: Jerry Lynn vs. [B]Eddy Guerrero[/B] Cruiserweight Dream Match: [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. Elix Skipper Tag Team Match: [B]Texas Tornadoes[/B] (Spanky and Paul London) vs. The SAT (Joel and Jose Maximo David vs. Goliath Challenge [B]The Amazing Red[/B] vs. Mike Awesome

Main Event: [B]"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. Low Ki vs. "Fallen Angel" Chris Daniels Pure Wrestling Dream Match: Jerry Lynn vs. [B]Eddy Guerrero[/B] Cruiserweight Dream Match: [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. Elix Skipper Tag Team Match: [B]Texas Tornadoes[/B] (Spanky and Paul London) vs. The SAT (Joel and Jose Maximo David vs. Goliath Challenge The Amazing Red vs. [B]Mike Awesome[/B]

Also am wanting to start spicing up my shows with graphics but when I post pictures it just shows up as an HTML Link. I am posting it right and everything with the [IMG] Code but it just shows up as a shortened HTML Link. Oh well... working on the first ROH Show right now... Hope you guys enjoy this.

Era of Honor Begins Results [quote]The Murphy Rec Center wasn't in the System. Went ahead an switched venues[/quote] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red] Era of Honor Begins[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Saturday Week Three February 2002 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I]Live from the Mountainville Memorial Hall in front of 1,000 Rabid Fans in Allentown, PA Recorded for DVD Release with Commentator/Ring Announcer Steven Prazak [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][B]Steven Prazak[/B] starts the show off by welcoming everyone and thanking the sell-out crowd for making the first Ring of Honor show a true success so far attendance-wise. Prazak then begins to announce the opening contest until... [FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]Steve Corino emerges from the entrance-way with a micrhophone in-hand![/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Corino: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]You mean to tell me that live here tonight in the Tri-State you guys are going to have a PURE WRESTLING SHOW tonight in the Tri-State without the best pure/old school wrestler of all time... THE KING OF OLD SCHOOL Steve Corino? The last true Extreme Championship Wrestling World Champion? This is ridiculous! After everything I have done in this business! You would think Gabe Sapolsky, Cary Silkin or whoever runs this piss-poor ECW Spin-off would contact me... My price isn't that high... nobody is booking me! I refuse to leave this hellhole until someone gives me a match![/I][/FONT][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/COLOR] [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Local Tri-State Star Homicide emerges from the curtain to a nice pop. Some people know Homicide in the crowd and start chanting his name while some people are new to the man about to enter the ring! [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Steve Corino vs. Homicide[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Very good match between two of the Tri-States top pure wrestlers. Homicide and Corino put on a very good (But very basic) brawl that the fans ate up. Cide and Corino kept it in the ring for the match but they exchanged plenty of stiff shots, chops and kicks. Corino took control of the match and took the match to an old school style with Corino working on Homicide's left knee. Corino kept using under-handed tactics to keep control of the match and Homicide was obviously frustrated by this. Corino made a mistake when he went up top for a Double Axe Handle... Cide fought back and knocked him off the Turnbuckle by crotching him. Cide and Corino then went into a fast-paced move exchanging sequence. Finish came when Corino went for his Old School Expulsion... Homicide escaped it and then hit a LARIAT! to get the win in the first ever Ring of Honor Match![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 14:02 Rating: B Winner: Homicide[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Homicide grabs a microphone after the match![/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Homicide: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]What the hell happened King? I thought you were the ****ing King of Old School. Well you can call me the King of ****ing Honor! What I just did to you is the start of the reign of the NOTORIUS ONE EIGHT SEVEN HOMICIDE! I take punk-asses like you and make them men son! I don't care where you have been and what you have done you ain't **** to me boy![/I][/FONT][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Homicide leaves the ring with the fans starting a "Homicide! Homicide! Homicide!" chant [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Paul London and Spanky vs. Joel and Jose Maximo[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Dissappointing tag team match featuring two teams who should have/could have torn the house down with anyone else (Either that or the Maximos ****ed **** up cause Spanky and London get good reviews). Some nice spots in the match but a lot of the spots were blown/or the timing was off. Nice suicide dive spot when London hit a Sprinboard Shooting Star on Joel/Jose. Crowd popped for the good and took a **** on the bad (Maximo's wont be back if they can't step up). Finish came when Joel went for a Hurricanrana on London... London caught him in a Powerbomb and held him up there... Spanky went up top as London got close to the Turnbuckle... Spanky came off with a Sliced Bread 2 to Joel out of the Powerbomb which was all she wrote![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 10:28 Rating: D+ Winners: Paul London and Spanky [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]American Dragon bumps into Chris Daniels backstage (As shown on the projection screen by the entrance-way)[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Daniels: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Watch where your walking you deviant. You just bumped into the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. The wrestler appointed by God himself to spready the gospel of true wrestling around the globe. I don't know who taught you manners but if I were in your shoes I would be kissing my feet for allowing you to be in my presence.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Daniels storms off pissed off while American Dragon looks on... [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Mike Awesome makes his entrance to the ring with a microphone in his hand.[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Awesome: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]So I get to the arena today and learn I am facing some punk named "The Amazing Red". I have never seen this kid before but I guarantee you there is nothing amazing about him. This match is billed as a David vs. Goliath Match which is great for the fans as you can see the True Giant of Pro Wrestling squash this little fourteen year old kid Red into the ground. [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Red's Music hits and Red walks out... Mike Awesome begins to laugh hysterically and point at his obviously smaller opponent! [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B] Mike Awesome vs. The Amazing Red[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Awesome and Red made up for the less than great tag team match with a match slightly above it. Only reason the rating is low is because Red is still a rookie. Awesome started the match off by just beating the **** out of Red. That was most of the match with Red getting signs of offense in such as reversing the Awesome Bomb THREE TIMES! The first reversal was a DDT, Second a Rana and the third an Amazing Sunset Flip Bomb that the fans (Or Mike Awesome couldn't believe). Red started fighting up on Awesome hitting a bunch of badass flips, kicks and other moves and seemed to have the match won. Red went up top for a Shooting Star Press but AWESOME CAUGHT HIM IN MID-AIR and threw him up and Awesome Bombed him for the win![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 10:46 Rating: C- Winners: Mike Awesome [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]AJ Styles vs. Elix Skipper[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]A match that tied the classic between Homicide and Steve Corino earlier in the night. Styles came to the ring to a little reaction from the fans who recognize him from other shows/WCW. Skipper came out to a huge ovation but quickly turned on the crowd when they realized he was sporting a WCW T-Shirt! Styles and Skipper had a very badass match with a lot of quick back and forth moves that the fans had no clue how to react to. The usual loud crowd turned into Japanese crowd mode and would quietly applaud after most moves. AJ and Elix turned up the heat when AJ hit a badass move that the fans jumped to there feet for... Elix whipped AJ into the corner and looked to be chasing after him... AJ scaled the turnbuckles, back-flipped off... landed behind Skipper and then hit Skipper with a Reverse DDT! The fans instantly wnet to there feet and gave them a standing ovation for that move. Elix then went for a clotheline after this... AJ ducked it and hit a Backflip Kick that the fans popped for as well. AJ Styles is now a made-man in the Tri-State! Elix and AJ continued the match for a while until Elix went for the Play of the Day... AJ reversed it by lifting up Elix for a Powerbomb... Elix went for a Rana... AJ cut him off and NAILED THE STYLES CLASH as the fans hit there feet![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 12:32 Rating: B- Winners: AJ Styles [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=black]INTERMISSION[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Three Team Scramble: Samoa Joe and Sonny Siaki vs. CM Punk and Colt Cabana vs. Jay Briscoe and Teddy Hart [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]A match that was put on by ROH Booker Gabe Sapolsky as an obvious "Lets let the crowd get back into it after intermission" match. Joe and Siaki are known as the "Samoan Hit Squad", Punk and Cabana the "Second City Saints" and Teddy Hart/Briscoe were thrown together whenever Teddy's scheduled partner Johnny Devine had travel troubles and Mark Briscoe was discovered to be only 17. Basic three-way spot fest tag team match. Nothing too great happened... Suicide Dive Spot was the best part... Punk did a Suicide Dive, Colt an Asia Moonsault, Jay Briscoe a Flipping Plancha and Teddy Hart did a 360 Moonsault Asia... Joe and Siaki caught people. First team eliminated was Briscoe and Hart when Briscoe accidentally superkicked Hart. Before Briscoe could make up for it he was eliminated by Sonny Siaki with a Blockbuster off the Top Rope! The Saints/Samoan Hit Squad fought for a moment until Joe hit the Muscle Buster on CM Punk for the win![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 10:45 Rating: C Winners: Samoan Hit Squad (Joe and Siaki) [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]After the match as Teddy Hart and Jay Briscoe are still leaving Teddy pushes Jay and is obviously frustrated (Having lost his ROH Debut) [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B] Jerry Lynn vs. Eddy Guerrero [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Probably the biggest draw on the entire crowd. Whenever Jerry made his entrance the fans quickly threw Black and Blue Streamers into the ring. Eddy was greeted with Red and White ones. Definitally a match that could be put up against most of the rest of the card (AJ/Skipper and Cide/Corino are the only ones who can compare to this). Eddy and Lynn started the match off with some of the best technical wrestling exchanges that the crowd had ever seen... Lynn quickly turned up the offense on Eddy and went toe-to-toe with him for a while. Eventually Eddy started getting the best of Lynn (Who became frustrated). Lynn broke the chain wrestling up though whenever he took out Eddy with a stiff dropkick. The fans in the crowd boo the fact that the technical wrestling aspect had to be cut short by Lynn (Who is acting more and more like a heel as the match progresses). After this Lynn spent most of the match on-top of Eddy... Lynn focused on Eddy's head to help set up for his patented Cradle Piledriver! Lynn continued this for a while until Eddy fought back up! Eddy and Lynn then took it to the outside for a moment and brawled in front of the fans (Who ate it up). Eddy and Lynn eventually made it back into the ring... Lynn and Eddy ended up on the Top Rope... Lynn (On the top rope) looked to be going for his Cradle Piledriver to Eddy (On the middle Rope) but Eddy back body dropped him off... Eddy then hit a Frog Splash for the win in yet another classic match on this Ring of Honor Card![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 18:46 Rating: B- Winners: Eddy Guerrero [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]After the match Eddy and Jerry stand in the middle of the ring and stare each other down. The crowd chants "Rematch! Rematch! Rematch!" a few times before Eddy offers his hand to Jerry... Jerry looks at it and quickly walks away as the crowd boos Jerry! [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B] Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Daniels vs. Low Ki [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]A match that wrestling critics probably wouldn't have put as much of the night. Three basic uknown's in the wrestling world going at it in a Triple Threat match doesn't seem like a match that would put any company on the map. Very good three-way spots with some badass chain at the first of the match going straight into all thee men stiffing each other. Not a dull moment in the entire match with a lot of fast break-ups of pinfalls and submissions. Ki, Dragon and Daniels all got there shine in to as each man hit most of his big moves. Big move in the match was Ki going up top (Possibly for his Pheonix Splash)... Dragon cut him off and went for a German Suplex... while he was doing this however Daniels POWERBOMBED Dragon off causing Ki to take a German Suplex in what people have started to call "The Tower of Doom". Finish to the match was Danielson locking in his Arms Across America on Chris Daniels! Daniels looked like he was going to top until Low Ki (Who had been down on the outside ever since Daniels and Dragon did a Double Suicide Dive to him). Ki made it up to the top turnbuckle and broke up the hold with a 450 Splash onto the Bridged Dragon! Ki then pins Dragon to get the win in the first ever ROH Main Event![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 27:55 Rating: B Winners: Low Ki [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]After the match Eddy Guerrero hits ringside and approaches Low Ki, Danielson and Daniels... he attempts to shake hands with all three men until Daniels leaves... Eddy obviously doesn't care as he grabs a mic. [/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Eddy: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Guys the match you three just put on was one of the best/if not the best match I have ever watched. Everything about that match screams "Pro Wrestling". You guys just made me a believer in pro wrestling again. Everything you guys did out there was 100% real. I have never been happier in my wrestling career since my run in the WWF. And after tonight I could die and never go back to the WWF and never wrestle another match as long as I live just so long as the match you guys did is remembered as the match that brought pro wrestling back to the US! Fans... if you don't know what I am talking about well then you don't know wrestling... These men... Jerry Lynn, AJ Styles, Elix Skipper, The Tag Teams of ROH and everyone else on this roster is Wrestling! [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B] The ROH Crowd erupts with an "ROH" Chant to end the first ever Ring of Honor Show.[/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

[FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Newswire #2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]March 1st 2002[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black]Era of Honor a true success![/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]From the moment the 1,000 Ring of Honor fans walked into the Mountainville Memorial Hall in Allentown, PA they knew that a very special night of pro wrestling would be taking place. However what they didn't know is that they would be greeted with four awesome matches plus one match that didn't dissapoint at all! From Eddy and Lynn's classic match to the match of the night with Dragon, Ki and Daniels. All around a great card. [/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black]Debuts plus ROH gets a new commentator:[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that Super Dragon and Doug Williams have agreed to come into ROH at any shows they can be fit into. Doug Williams is a British Standout Technician that many people have been raving about while Super Dragon works a Strong Style that many fans have fallen in-love with on the West Coast. The biggest announcement however would have to be the aquisition of Joey Styles (And the exit of Steven Prazak) from the announce booth. This will surely put a feel of excitement into the ROH DVD's![/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black]ROH Schedule:[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Ring of Honor has 11 shows left this year. With Era of Honor Begins out of the way we can now focus on the Round Robin Challenge! The card/quick picks will be posted soon! [/COLOR]

[quote]Style Name: Ultra Modern Match Ration: 80% Intensity: 80% Danger: 60% Divide: Medium Trad: Low Main: Very Low Comedy: None Cult: Very Low Ris: None Modern: Key Feature Realism: Heavy Hype: None Hard: Very Low Lucha: Very Low Pure: Heavy Dare: Very Low[/quote] [CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Quick Picks for Era of Honor Begins:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Round Robin Tourney:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Eddy Guerrero, AJ Styles and Low Ki[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Six Man Tag:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]American Dragon, Jay Briscoe and Super Dragon vs. Chris Daniels, Teddy Hart and Elix Skipper[/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Singles[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B] Match:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Jerry Lynn vs. Homicide[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Tag Team Match:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]Paul London and Spanky vs. Sonny Siaki and Samoa Joe[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Singles Match[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3] Doug Williams vs. Steve Corino[/SIZE][/FONT] [B][I][U]PLUS TWO Pre-show matches. [/U][/I][/B][LEFT][FONT=Arial Black]Round Robin Tournament[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]The three participants were selected all thanks to there standout performances on "Era of Honor Begins". Low Ki of course won the Main Event while Guerrero beat Jerry Lynn and AJ defeated Elix Skipper. The night will start off with AJ Styles vs. Low Ki... then the loser of that match will go onto face Eddy Guerrero. In the Main Event the winners of the first two matches will face off... with the winner getting the singles match of his choice in April! [/COLOR][FONT=Arial Black]Six Man Tag![/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]A six man tag match made between two starting rivalries here in Ring of Honor. A. Dragon and Daniels estabilished there dislike for one another at "Era of Honor Begins" while Teddy Hart and Jay Briscoe also had a heated word exchange at the first show... add West-Coast Standout Super Dragon and Cruiserweight Veteran Elix Skipper in the mix and this match could surely tear the roof off! [/COLOR][FONT=Arial Black]Jerry Lynn vs. Homicide![/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]After the success of Homicide vs. Steve Corino and Lynn vs. Guerrero this match was made as a dream match between old school ECW Fans and the new school of ROH Fans. Lynn is going into this match 0-1 in ROH while Homicide is going into it 1-0. Who will walk out victorious?[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/CENTER]

Round Robin Tourney: Eddy Guerrero, [B]AJ Styles[/B] and Low Ki Six Man Tag: American Dragon, Jay Briscoe and Super Dragon vs. [B]Chris Daniels, Teddy Hart and Elix Skipper[/B] Singles Match: [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] vs. Homicide Tag Team Match: Paul London and Spanky vs. [B]Sonny Siaki and Samoa Joe[/B] Singles Match Doug Williams vs. [B]Steve Corino[/B]

[FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Honor to Expand![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]March 14th 2002[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black]ROH to start running two shows a month![/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]On top of the one show the ROH Fans are already getting each month the ROH Crowd can now expect another show to be added... ROH is going to be running two shows a month from now on with one show in the Tri-State Area and one in New England! All the dates on the calendar (In Post 1) will be staying the same but look back in a few days for info on new Ring of Honor Events (Including two May Shows called Honor goes Hardcore and Honor goes Lucha!). [/COLOR]

Round Robin Challenge Results [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Round Robin Challenge[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Saturday Week Four March 2002[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I]Live from the John J. Lee Ampitheater in front of 1,125 Rabid Fans in Boston, MA Recorded for DVD Release with Commentator/Ring Announcer Joey Styles! [/I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][FONT=Century Gothic]PRE-SHOW MATCHES: [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]Mike Awesome over Joel and Jose Maximo CM Punk over Ace Steele [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Low Ki vs. AJ Styles[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Two guys who are known as being "Top Dogs" in ROH who just didn't click at all. Could be a passable television match but very dissapointing for the ROH Fans. AJ went over with the Spiral Tap in a match that will probably not be happening again.[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 13:23 Rating: D+ Winner: AJ Styles [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Sonny Siaki and Samoa Joe vs. Paul London and Spanky[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Spanky and Joe started this match with back and forth exchanges of Joe giving Spanky punches and Spanky returning them with some stiff kicks. Siaki (Who many people claim was a weaker member of the ROH Roster) has really started to come into the leauge of guys like London, Joe and Spanky and this match showed it. Most people would think Joe and Siaki would control the match but quick tags by London and Spanky who were working viciously on Joe's leg. Spanky and London also seemed to be making a heel-turn and the fans in New England were all over them. Siaki got the hot tag and did your typical hot-tag spot... Siaki made the mistake of tagging back out to Joe and after Spanky hit him with a Dropkick to the knee London came down with the Shooting Star Press for an impressive win![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 10:31 Rating: C Winner: London and Spanky[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Steve Corino emerges from the entrance-way with a microphone in-hand![/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Corino: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]The King of Old School has finnally returned to Bos ton. It is good to be here ladies and gents... tonight you will all see why the King of Old School has earned the right to be called a King. Last month you all see me beat that punk bitch Homicide within an inch of his life only for him to cheat his way to victory... no matter though... THAT WILL NOT happen tonight as I take the young blue chip Brit Doug Williams to the limit and then leave him there![/I][/FONT][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] Doug Williams comes out to "God Save the Queen" to a nice pop and the match begins! [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Steve Corino vs. Doug Williams[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Very good mid-card bout featuring some great pshycology. Williams and Corino clicked pretty well and if Williams was a little more estabilished this match could have probably been a B. Corino and Doug started it off with some nice lock-ups and arm-drags and both men going toe to toe with each other for the first few minutes... Corino however cut him off with a Clothesline... Corino seemed bound and determined to win his second contest in Ring of Honor and it showed with him staying on top of Williams (Who Corino should have been able to make easy work of)... However this started to work at Corino's disadvantage because instead of him being the old school technical wrestling mastermind that he usually is he seemed to just want to hurt Williams. Williams took advantage of this and frustrated Corino by reversing quite a few of his moves into roll-ups. Corino smartened up and eventually got his game back... winning the match with the Old School Expulsion in a good mid-card bout.[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 11:59 Rating: C Winner: Steve Corino [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Mike Awesome emerges from the curtain with a pissed off look on his face...[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Awesome: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]You mean to tell me the most talented big-man in all of pro wrestling can't get booked on the second Ring Of Honor Show after I WON my first match in Ring of Honor! This is bull****! I am Mike Awesome... a former ECW Champion! In April I have an open challenge set for any of the guys on this roster... thats right any of you half-pints who think your good enough to go one on one with the Awesome one. I killed two guys in the Pre-show tonight... I killed Amazing Red last time... Who will I have to beat next month in Ring of Honor until all of you realize my talents?![/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]![/I][/FONT][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] Mike Awesome leaves obviously pissed off at his lack of a big match for the evening! [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Low Ki vs. Eddy Guerrero[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Step-above the match that Ki and AJ had earlier but still not delivering the big-match feel that the first Ring of Honor show had. Although that may be the case the match was still pretty good with Guerrero and Ki making the best of it... the main problem was once there opening sequences didn't get over they just went straight into a WWF Style match that many people in the crowd didn't seem to like as much as the pretty much "ECW Style" match they paid to see. Ki and Eddy made the best of what they had with Eddy beating Low Ki (And eliminating him from Round Robin Challenge) with the Lasso From El Paso![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 17:31 Rating: C- Winner: Eddy Guerrero [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Homicide vs. Jerry Lynn[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]This match was what the crowd came to see... a badass wrestling match with plenty of brawling, technical wrestling and high-flying. Homicide and Jerry Lynn are proving to be the MVP's of Ring of Honor. Cide and Lynn started it off with some stiff back and forth forearms and the crowd quickly ate it up... Homicide is definitely becoming the breakout star of ROH as he can cut a promo, has a good look and can work his ass off any night of the week. Lynn is having a career revival of sorts in ROH after it seemed like his top years were behind him during his World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Title run. Homicide and Jerry Lynn busted there ass for the crowd and many people who saw this match claim it on the same level as the Triple Threat from EOHB. Homicide hit some moves that the live crowd had never seen him do (The flip-through Suicide Dive) and even went for his Cop Killah but Lynn reversed it... just when it looked like Cide was going to get the win with the Cop Killah... STEVE CORINO jumped on the ring apron and distracted him... Cide put Lynn down and went over to attack Corino... Lynn rolled up Homicide in a school boy and quickly left as Corino got in the ring with Homicide![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 15:10 Rating: B Winner: Jerry Lynn via interference [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B]Steve Corino jumps into the ring and begins laying out Homicide... Steven Prazak emerges from the back and quickly grabs a mic and joins Corino in the ring![/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Prazak: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Myself and Mr. Corino are tired of being underused by the ROH staff and management and especially tired of being underappreciated by the Ring of Honor fans. I get replaced by some poindexter in a suit and a tie who has no clue what he is doing in the announce booth under than yelling OH MY GOD! Thats bull**** ROH... The ROH Fans are tired of seeing the same thing they saw in ECW. Mr. Corino is the one exception to this rule as he wasn't the "same old thing" ECW did every week![/I][/FONT][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] Joey Styles gets up from the announcers table... Corino and Prazak turn there attention to him! [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Corino: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Come get it you little punk bitch... I will **** your world up just like I just messed up Homic... [B][FONT=Arial] Before Corino can get the full word out Cide decks him with a stiff elbow to the back of the skull and hits him with the Cop Killah... Prazak seems as if he is going to go after Cide too but Cide he gets speared by Joey Styles! Styles pounds away at Prazak until Cide pulls him off of Prazak... Cide looks pissed like he might hurt Joey but he quickly turns around and nails Prazak with a Lariat! Cide then lifts up Joey's arm and the fans erupt as Corino and Prazak leave ringside! [/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Chris Daniels, Elix Skipper and Teddy Hart vs. Bryan Danielson, Super Dragon and Jay Briscoe[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Before the match Jay Briscoe announces that next month his brother turns 18 and will be able to join him here in Ring of Honor! This Six Man Tag was a pretty good contest that a lot of people actually liked (So this and the Homicide vs. Lynn match definitely made the show worth watching). Briscoe and Teddy Hart should work each other every night of the week. Those two guys tore down the house with some of the moves they did... Teddy Hart easily has the highest moonsault in Ring of Honor. Good dive spot in the match with each guy doing some suicide dives! Chris Daniels got the win in this big match after hitting the Last Rites on ROH Newcomer Super Dragon![FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 13:56 Rating: C+ Winner: Daniels, Skipper and Teddy Hart [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I][B][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]AJ Styles vs. Eddy Guerrero[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]AJ and Eddy had a pretty good match but still not up to the level that this Round Robin Tournament could have given the ROH Crowd. However they were hot for the match anyway and it showed. AJ and Eddy however both did well in this match and down the line a rematch could happen. Nothing big to report as both men were exhausted... Eddy picked up the win with his Frog Splash off the Top Rope... The challenge after the match is better than the actual match.[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B] Time: 22:42 Rating: C+ Winner: Eddy Guerrero [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][I]After the match Eddy Guerrero grabs AJ's hand and shakes it...[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][B]Eddy[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Kid that match wasn't up to the level it needed to be... but goddamnit you can work and you know what that was one hell of a contest... AJ Styles your are a future world Champion and I know in a few years we will see you doing big things... now onto the match I want at the next ROH Show... Next month in April in the Main Event of the ROH Show I want to go one on one with a young man who has shown me a lot of heart... I want to go one on one with Homicide! [B][FONT=Arial] The crowd erupts with an ROH Chant as Eddy Guerrero has yet again captivated the ROH Audience![/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Newswire #3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]April 1st 2002[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black]Round Robin Challenge: Another Strong ROH Show![/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]From the moment the 1,000 Ring of Honor fans walked into the Mountainville Memorial Hall in Allentown, PA they knew that a very special night of pro wrestling would be taking place. However what they didn't know is that they would be greeted with four awesome matches plus one match that didn't dissapoint at all! From Eddy and Lynn's classic match to the match of the night with Dragon, Ki and Daniels. All around a great card. [/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black]Honor to go Hardcore and Honor to go Lucha:[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that we will be invading the ECW Arena in May with Honor Goes Hardcore and then two weeks from that we will be invading New England with Honor Goes Lucha. Both shows will be centered around the themes of hardcore and lucha with plenty of surprises![/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black]Ring of Honor presents "All You Got"[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]The next Ring of Honor card "All You Got" will be presented on the Fourth Saturday of April in the Tri-State. The Main Event match on the card is Homicide vs. Eddy Guerrero. You will also see Mike Awesome's open challenge answered! Also come see Steve Corino take on Bryan Danielson plus the debut of Mark Briscoe as he and his brother Jay team up against Teddy Hart and Johnny Devine! The other Headline Match on the card will be Low Ki taking on Jerry Lynn! [/COLOR][CENTER] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Ring of Honor Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Quick Picks for Era of Honor Begins:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Main Event:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]Eddy Guerrero vs. Homicide[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]The Challenge Answered:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]Mike Awesome vs. ???[/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Tag[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B] Match:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]The Briscoe Brothers vs. Teddy Hart and Johnny Devine[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Singles Match[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]Bryan Danielson[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3] vs. Steve Corino [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Singles Match[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki[/FONT][/SIZE] [B][I][U]PLUS TWO more Main Card Matches/TWO Pre-show matches.[/U][/I][/B] [/CENTER] [FONT=Arial Black] Main Event[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]The Winner of the Round Robin Tournament was promised a match against anyone he wanted. Eddy Guerrero handpicked Homicide to face him in what many are calling the most intriguing match in Ring of Honor History. Eddy Guerrero is undefeated in ROH and Homicide (According to Homicide and the fans) should be undefeated as well. This is a first time (And hopefully not last) match between these two men and it is set to explode as ROH returns to the Tri-State! [/COLOR][FONT=Arial Black] Awesome Challenge[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]At Round Robin Challenge an infuriated Mike Awesome laid out a challenge to anyone in ROH brave enough to face him to step up to the plate. Awesome has been on a rampage in Ring of Honor after defeating Amazing Red at the first show and beating the Maximos at RRC. Can the man who steps up stop Mike Awesome?! [/COLOR][FONT=Arial Black]Countrymen United against Brothers[/FONT] [COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][COLOR=black]After the first two months in Ring of Honor it is pretty clear that Teddy Hart and Jay Briscoe are not fond of each other. This month Jay Briscoe has brought in his own brother Mark Briscoe to help him take care of business. Teddy Hart has a partner of his own as Johnny Devine will be coming in all the way from Canada to help out the young Hart. How will this tag team match go down and will the young Mark Briscoe impress in his very first ROH match?! [/COLOR]

[b]Eddy Guerrero[/b] vs. Homicide Mike Awesome vs. [b]???...........Masato Tanaka[/b] [b]The Briscoe Brothers[/b] vs. Teddy Hart and Johnny Devine Paul London and Spanky vs. [b]Sonny Siaki and Samoa Joe[/b] Bryan Danielson vs. [b]Steve Corino[/b] Jerry Lynn vs. [b]Low Ki[/b]

Archived