A question about National Battles

If I have non-aggression pacts or working agreements with the other national promotions, will there still be a national battle in the same way as if we didn't have any agreements? As a player who exclusively plays smaller promotions, I pretty much always sign working agreements with every promotion up the ladder, and was wondering how this would affect this feature.

[QUOTE=1PWfan;393091]If I have non-aggression pacts or working agreements with the other national promotions, will there still be a national battle in the same way as if we didn't have any agreements? As a player who exclusively plays smaller promotions, I pretty much always sign working agreements with every promotion up the ladder, and was wondering how this would affect this feature.[/QUOTE] [quote]There are certain extras at play. Firstly, if two promotions already have a War relationship, any damage done during a battle is automatically increased by 50%. If two promotions have a friendly relationship, no damage is done.[/quote] so glad you can read. :rolleyes: :p

Will AI promotions be more choosy about working agreements then? As of now you can sign an agreement with just about every promotion in the world as soon as the game starts. Does this mean you could rise to national, trigger a national battle, but be immune to any damage while the other two promotions beat each other up?

[QUOTE=hakk99;393163]Will AI promotions be more choosy about working agreements then? As of now you can sign an agreement with just about every promotion in the world as soon as the game starts. Does this mean you could rise to national, trigger a national battle, but be immune to any damage while the other two promotions beat each other up?[/QUOTE] You arn't immune from damage, coz you can still lose the battle and get 'relegated'. You just dont get a percentage of damage increased upon you.

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;393362]You arn't immune from damage, coz you can still lose the battle and get 'relegated'. You just dont get a percentage of damage increased upon you.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]If two promotions have a friendly relationship, [B]no damage is done[/B].[/QUOTE] Which bit of Adam's quote didn't you understand???????:rolleyes:

Archived