This is a new WWE in 2008...Here's The Story. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][U][COLOR="red"](MARCH 31, 2008) The next day after Wrestlemania. Bret "The Hitman" Hart returns to the WWE, not as a wrestler but goes to WWE Headquarters with his lawyers and goes to the first floor where an emergency press conference takes place. BH = I would like to announce that I have successfully sued Vince McMahon for 50 million dollars and have taken over the World Wrestling Entertainment from The McMahons effective immediately. But first things first. The McMahons have resigned from their positions in WWE. Secondly, there will be a draft tonight before RAW has their show. Everybody is included...NO EXCEPTIONS unless you're champion. Thirdly, We have three territories. 1) WWE RAW, 2) WWE SMACKDOWN, 3) ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) & 4) back for the first time in 18 years, AWA (American Wrestling Association) now I bought that promotion from the Gagne's. And finally, We have signed new talent to the 4 WWE rosters, some from FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling). They'll be on a roster tonight. The new and improved WWE will be a success without The McMahons. Thank You. [/COLOR][/U][/B] It's official, Bret "The Hitman" Hart is the new owner of the WWE. Will this promotion be a success under the former 5-time WWE Champion, 2-time Intercontinental Champion and 2-time co-holder of the WWE Tag Team Championship. Only time will tell.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;394070]What in the wide wide world of sports would Hart have on McMahon that would cost 50 million dollars? That's a lot of cheddar.[/QUOTE] Would be quite a lot more than $50 mil, because the WWE is worth close to $1 billion.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;394243]Try the fact that Vince screwed Bret out of the WWE Title in 1997, on top of that, the stunt that led brother Owen to his untimely death in 1999. That's pretty good reason enough to sue.[/QUOTE] No it isn't.. Vince would still win, he always does

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;394243]Try the fact that Vince screwed Bret out of the WWE Title in 1997, on top of that, the stunt that led brother Owen to his untimely death in 1999. That's pretty good reason enough to sue.[/QUOTE] If Bret had ever wanted to sue, he would have done it right now. It would be stupid to sue about the screwjob. Bret didn't really lose anything, in fact he possibly gained sympathy and respect. Vince is the one who lost respect for him and his company, so there's no real claim of anything there. Bret wouldn't be able to sue Vince about Owen. First off, it's already been done by Owen's wife. Second, he wouldn't have been able to sue in the first place, as the closest living relative was and still is his wife. So no, not good reasons. I would really love it if people who decide to start writing about a buyout of WWE to think it through. Otherwise, it loses all credibility.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394342]Who cares does the backstory really matter it's all fiction anyway.[/QUOTE] You know, if it was just about anyone else, I would probably take the time to explain "suspension of disbelief", a concept that needs to exist in virtually any form of fiction to be successful. We're also not really dealing with fantasy, more alternate reality. Fine line, I guess. But I'm not really going to bother explaining things in detail, because you never understood any of it from me and the other 10 people that tried to explain it.

[QUOTE=Akki;394349]You know, if it was just about anyone else, I would probably take the time to explain "suspension of disbelief", a concept that needs to exist in virtually any form of fiction to be successful. We're also not really dealing with fantasy, more alternate reality. Fine line, I guess. But I'm not really going to bother explaining things in detail, because you never understood any of it from me and the other 10 people that tried to explain it.[/QUOTE] No it's fiction(fake) so let the guy have his story roll does it honestly matter if Hart comes back and sues Mcmahon 11 years after the Monteral Screwjob.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394353]No it's fiction(fake) so let the guy have his story roll does it honestly matter if Hart comes back and sues Mcmahon 11 years after the Monteral Screwjob.[/QUOTE] WTF is a "story roll"? Sounds like a kind of sushi or bread. And obviously it matters to some people. I'm not saying that he can't use the backstory, just saying that a lot of people, me included, tend to make or break their decision on reading a diary based on backstory (what else is there to really base it off of?). It also tells you a lot about what the diary could be like: crazy, implausible basktory could mean crazy, implausible shows and storylines and the whole diary in general. Imagine you started reading a book (yeah, I know it's probably a big leap for you), and the first chapter was really terrible and you didn't feel any interest in the book at all. Would you really be looking forward to reading the rest of the book? This is the same.

[QUOTE=Akki;394356]WTF is a "story roll"? Sounds like a kind of sushi or bread. And obviously it matters to some people. I'm not saying that he can't use the backstory, just saying that a lot of people, me included, tend to make or break their decision on reading a diary based on backstory (what else is there to really base it off of?). It also tells you a lot about what the diary could be like: crazy, implausible basktory could mean crazy, implausible shows and storylines and the whole diary in general. Imagine you started reading a book (yeah, I know it's probably a big leap for you), and the first chapter was really terrible and you didn't feel any interest in the book at all. Would you really be looking forward to reading the rest of the book? This is the same.[/QUOTE] So his story keeps moving the story rolls along,since everyone has torn him up he will probably throw the diary in the trash.:mad:

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394361]So his story keeps moving the story rolls along,since everyone has torn him up probably to throw the diary in the trash.:mad:[/QUOTE] That statement really made no sense whatsoever. But from what I gathered from it, you're complaining that people are going to force him to stop the diary. If he feels discouraged by the comments, that's his own fault for not being able to take criticism (which I think has been pretty constructive). As has been stated before, you post your diary here at your own risk, meaning that the board isn't going to protect you from criticism. There's no rule of "be nice". There are rules against actual insulting people and the like. If you're going to use the "if you're not going to say anything nice, don't say anything at all" cliche, good for you. But I think that if you feel like being honest within the rules, it's up to you. If he feels like he doesn't want to do this diary anymore, it's not anyone's fault but his own.

[QUOTE=Akki;394365]That statement really made no sense whatsoever. But from what I gathered from it, you're complaining that people are going to force him to stop the diary. If he feels discouraged by the comments, that's his own fault for not being able to take criticism (which I think has been pretty constructive). As has been stated before, you post your diary here at your own risk, meaning that the board isn't going to protect you from criticism. There's no rule of "be nice". There are rules against actual insulting people and the like. If you're going to use the "if you're not going to say anything nice, don't say anything at all" cliche, good for you. But I think that if you feel like being honest within the rules, it's up to you. If he feels like he doesn't want to do this diary anymore, it's not anyone's fault but his own.[/QUOTE] Ok I kinda can understand your last comment his story has holes the need to be filled.Say he were to take control of the company for some wierd reason would read it.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394370]Ok I kinda can understand your last comment his story has holes the need to be filled.Say he were to take control of the company for some wierd reason would read it.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] for those of you who don't speak Adinglish: translation- I really don't under stand your last comment, but if this story has holes [B]maybe[/B] they need to be filled. Say there was a diary where, Bret Hart were to take control of WWE for some weird reason, some people would still want to read it. please send all contributions to the Mistaken Care of the Adinglish translation program box Triple H Never never land, Ca 0000 as for this diary, i shall wait until i see the roster and atleast one show before i write it off. but i will have to concur that the back story really needs some filling in. (maybe Bret Hart has the smoking gun that proves that wrestlers were not only encouraged to take roids, but mcmahon was forcing them too, and wielding the needles himself? hey it makes just as much sense)

[QUOTE=mistaken;394516]for those of you who don't speak Adinglish: translation- I really don't under stand your last comment, but if this story has holes [B]maybe[/B] they need to be filled. Say there was a diary where, Bret Hart were to take control of WWE for some weird reason, some people would still want to read it. please send all contributions to the Mistaken Care of the Adinglish translation program box Triple H Never never land, Ca 0000 as for this diary, i shall wait until i see the roster and atleast one show before i write it off. but i will have to concur that the back story really needs some filling in. (maybe Bret Hart has the smoking gun that proves that wrestlers were not only encouraged to take roids, but mcmahon was forcing them too, and wielding the needles himself? hey [B]it makes just as much sense[/B])[/QUOTE] Which pretty much means it makes no sence at all ;)

I'm scrapping WWE 2008. I tried to work with this and either way, it just didn't work. I am working on another promotion thread that will work better. This time, i'll be using Cornellverse vs The World one and only WWE wrestlers whose pics are like the CornellVerse wrestlers will get in the game. That includes the new pics. Thank you. I'll be posting my CornellVerse promotion tomorrow.

Archived