1. 1. Real World DOTM Voting Thread

• WWE: The Next Generation by IMac
    • WCW 1998: Enter The Dark by TragicHeroParade
    • WWF vs WCW: The War Begins by SHaynes23 and nimo34
    • When Writers Strike: NBC Wrestling by mistaken
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • The New NWA by dse81
    • GCW: From Georgia to the World by angeldelayette

It doesn't necessarily favour a Crash TV style, there are many of us on the board who appreciate a good build-up, or a diary that has been consistently good over the month. Also, the whole 'not knowing the competition' thing is half of the point of this thing. There's the recognition being a DOTM winner brings, and the possibility of gaining more readers as a result of it. If your fans love your dynasty to the exclusion of all others, then everyone else is going to stop and think 'hang on, maybe I should check that one out'. However, you're right about people voting to just stay loyal, and you're also right about people voting because 'it's been good from the start'. Guys, if you're voting (or nominating) for these reasons, don't. It's all about the last month, not what they've done in the past. Also, Mad reminded me, bring back the reasons for your nomination. I completely forgot about that... Next month I will be ignoring any nomination without a legitimate reason.

[QUOTE=Mackem;404478]Man wish I saw this sooner, I would have voted for the New NWA diary - really enjoy that one. Well written, good format and different from the many WWE diaries and not too over the top.[/QUOTE] There's always next month... Assuming it's still around.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;404371]Also, the whole 'not knowing the competition' thing is half of the point of this thing. There's the recognition being a DOTM winner brings, and the possibility of gaining more readers as a result of it. If your fans love your dynasty to the exclusion of all others, then everyone else is going to stop and think 'hang on, maybe I should check that one out'. However, you're right about people voting to just stay loyal, and you're also right about people voting because 'it's been good from the start'. Guys, if you're voting (or nominating) for these reasons, don't. It's all about the last month, not what they've done in the past.[/QUOTE] Very good point, in fairness ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived