World Level Wrestling: Storm Watch

[B]Serious Injury For Will Storm[/B] - Total Extreme Wrestling.com Will Storm received a serious injury last night as a result of his match. Storm has been diagnosed with a Major Concussion and is expected to be out of action for over at least a year. Prospects for a full recovery are very slim, and family and friends are said to be “very concerned” that Storm’s promising career could be over. [B]Young Wrestling Star To Retire[/B] - Total Extreme Wrestling.com Over a year ago, indy sensation Will Storm, a man picked by industry insiders as the 2005 rookie of the year, was taken out of commission by a Major Concussion. The injury has proven to be a career-ending one, as Storm announced during an emotional interview last night that he was retiring from active competition. When asked what his future plans were, Storm responded ‘No comment’ and promptly ended the interview. [B]Changing Of The Guard At World Level Wrestling[/B] - Total Extreme Wrestling.com In a surprise announcement last night, Haru Kurofuji stated he was resigning from his position as head booker of the Japanese lucharesu fed, World Level Wrestling. Kurofuji cited a desire to concentrate on his in-ring career as his primary motivator for vacating the position. The owner of the company, Koji Kojima, accepted Kurofuji’s resignation. The two are expected to concentrate now on becoming 3-time WLW Tag Team Champions. Asked about who the new head booker would be, Kojima smiled and said that the booker would be revealed at the start of WLW’s next tour, beginning in January and titled “WLW We’re Famous On The Internet”.

[B][SIZE="6"]StormWatch[/SIZE][/B] [B]Monday, Week 2, January 2007:[/B] Will Storm here with the first edition of my behind-the-scenes blog for all the action here at World Level Wrestling. Now why would I, a lowly gaijin, know anything about the backstage workings of WLW? Because as of the new year, I am officially the head booker! You heard it here first folks! So if I’m booking WLW, why the hell haven’t there been any shows yet? Simple, ole Will’s been logging air miles and racking up bar tabs from Los Angeles to Monterrey, hammering out working agreements with CZCW and MPWF. We are proud to call them our partners and expect to see talent from both feds here in Tohoku soon. Also, with Kojima’s blessing, I’ve brought in a bevy of new talent, some for the duration of the tour and some for longer. At this point I’d like to welcome The Swarm, the Luna Twins, Los Hermanos De Cano, Wild Kingdom, SUKI, Velocidad, El Leon, and Extranjero Loco to the World Level family. I’d also like to offer these words of warning to the newcomers…anything goes in WLW so look out. With our slew of new workers and of course all the familiar faces, the WLW We’re Famous On The Internet tour has begun. Tonight we kick off the tour with WLW We’re Still Hung Over. Matches on the card tonight include: [COLOR="Red"]The Swarm (Swarm I, II, and III)[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Silver Shark and the Extra-Terrestrials (Extranjero Loco and Cyber Fighter 3000)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]SUKI[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Velocidad[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Wild Kingdom (Panda Mask II, Fox Mask, and Masked Cougar)[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Ketsueki Karasu and Los Hermanos De Cano (Daniel and Javier Cano)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]El Leon and the Luna Twins[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Magnum KOBE and Avalanche Effect (Koki Ishibashi and The Incredible KOYAMA)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]UK Dragon ©[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Americana[/COLOR] for the World Level Tap Out title [COLOR="Blue"]Power Trip WLW[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Split Personality[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Hell Monkey ©[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Toyokuni Hardcore[/COLOR] for the World Level Streetfighting title [COLOR="Blue"]Bairei Yasujiro ©[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Awesome Thunder[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]The Great Hisato[/COLOR] for the World Level Universal title

Archived