Who is the fighter you can always rely on putting on a great match with pretty much anyone. Mine are Julio Regueiro who in my GAMMA game has been lightweight champ twice, welterweight champ twice and very possibly soon to become middleweight champ and pretty much every match on this journey has been 4 or 5 stars. Other mentions go to Randy Carsley who ripped up my welterweight division before he lost in an upset to Augustin Gonzalez and it all went downhill from there. And last but not least is Aleksander Ivanov who has only lost 3 times twice to Shane Gilchrist and once to Rav Kapur and was the best p4p fighter in the world for just over a year and a half before he ran out of decent opponents for a while and Buddy Garner, Ashley Ballard and Randy Crsley took over on top. So who is your go to fighter

James Foster can always put on a great show. He may not always win but I try to feed him fights he can win and then give him a title shot. On my GAMMA game the HW belt is a crazy scenario. It's a styles make fights sort of belt. Tim Boyer always raped Foster but then struggles against more technichal stand up fighters and loses his belt that's where Foster comes in and reclaims gold against these guys who aren't so good of there back. I managed to sign Hassan Fezzik I gave them a tune up fight each to get the public interested. They both won and then my game crashed. I'm devastated.

[QUOTE=Jacko00;403194]Regueiro is 19-0 in my game at the moment. Running out of challenges for him.[/QUOTE] He was the WW champion in my game and then I signed Gallego. Gallego was a beast, he dominated Reguerio and sent him to the LW division and then won eevry fight I put him in. He was about 28-0 and Buddy Garner my undefeated MW champion said he'd drop to WW. Set up a superfight for my "Shockwave" end of year show. Gallego then dominated him. I couldn't believe it.

• 2 weeks later...
On my GAMMA File, i've gone through 1 and 1/2 years of gameplay and here are my go to fighters Augustin Gonzalez : 20-2-0, Interim WW Champion with 11 defences and has avenged his only 2 losses Andrew Rush : 24-1-0, Held my Interim and World Middleweight title at the same time, went 23-0, is the number 1 middleweight in the world, and avenged his only loss Giovani Silva : 26-11-0, Is the LW Champion, Knocked Out Sean Morrison in 0:51 into the 1st round. John Rivero : 19-0-0, LHW Champion, finished all fights in the 1st round, was named fighter of the year in 1997, and best p4p fighter in GAMMA Mario De Souza : 21-9-0, Interim LW Champion, Guillotined' Callum Henson in 0:50 of the 1st round

Archived