SOTBPW - Taking Lucha Libre By Storm!

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Guerra Extrema[/B][/U] Held at Plaza la Esperenza Thursday, Week 2, March 2011 Attendance = 5,000 Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Sandoval Jr. & Tricolor Jr. vs. Los Animales (Purpura & Serpiente)[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/HuracanSandoval.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/TricolorJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBestiaPurpura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElSerpiente.jpg[/IMG] A fairly one-sided match up, as our new tag teams faces off against a team that is the definition of luckless, not having picked up a win so far this year. The match starts with Purpura against Tricolor, and the young Tricolor is a bit scared of Bestia, who would walk around the ring barking and growling at him. This allowed Bestia to nail a stiff lariat and pummel him into the mat before whipping him across the ring. When he came back, Serpiente flew in, nailing a missile dropkick. Serpiente landed on his stomach, and slithered back to the apron, while Bestia continued to pummel Tricolor with several punches and stomps. The end of the match came when Serpiente nailed the Cobra Twist on a downed Tricolor, getting the fairly convincing victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Los Animales by pinfall in 5:33 – [B]C-[/B] While Los Animales celebrate a hooded figure heads out to the ring, holding a microphone: “The time has come for those who are simply labelled freaks to make their stand. Alone, we are nothing, the target of many, friends to few. But when we are together, the rage of the past fills us to make us unstoppable. As of today, Los Animales are declaring war on the so-called ‘normal’ people of this world. The fury of the natural world has been unleashed, and nobody can stop it.” The hooded figure then holds up the arms of Los Animales before the trio head to the back. [B]B[/B] After a quick break advertising new merchandise, we go backstage to see Velocidad sat in his locker room: “A lot of hype has been going around the locker rooms about who will be the mystery challenger in the El Bandito challenge. Some say it is Gino Montero, but why would such a high profile star like him be bothered with a petty match with El Bandito. Various others were mentioned, but so far, nothing has come of it. That is why I, Velocidad, the ‘Storm of the Future’, have entered myself for this little challenge. I respect Bandito, he has truly helped shape Lucha Libre into what it is today, but his time is over. The Future has arrived, and it is ready to make it’s mark.” [B]C+[/B] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] El Bandito vs. Velocidad The Bandito Challenge[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBandito.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] A very good match, with both men just seeming to gel in the ring quite well, able to play to each other’s strengths throughout. There were several moments where it looked like either man could take it, and the way the match ended caught a few fans off guard. When the bell rang, Bandito took the fight right to Velocidad, unloading a series of punches before whipping him across the ring. When he came back, he nailed the youngster with a running heel kick, before nailing a flip senton. He then went up top, trying to go for a leg drop, but Velocidad rolled out of the way, and then connected with a springboard basement dropkick. Both men traded control until the final minute, where both tried to nail their respective finishers, but each time they tried their opponent found some way to escape or reverse it. The end came when Velocidad tried to go for a springboard double axe handle, but Bandito booted him in the gut and nailed the Hijack Suplex out of nowhere, getting the victory and going 6-0. [B]Winners:[/B] El Bandito by pinfall in 12:21 - [B]B[/B] We then see a hype video featuring highlights of the recent feud between Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly and Mr. Lucha III & Extraordinario Jr. It then slightly hypes the next match. [B]B[/B] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs. Extraordinario Jr.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Extraordinario.jpg[/IMG] A slightly disappointing match up, with Fire Fly looking slightly lost out there against the more experienced Extra. From the beginning, Extra was in control, flying around the ring and keeping Fly grounded with high impact moves. However, he overshot an elbow drop, allowing Fly time to recover and shake the cobwebs away. When Extra got back up, Fly booted him in the gut, then ran to the ropes. Extra tried to counter with a clothesline when he came back, but Fly leapt into the air, landing on Extra’s back. Fly then leant back before throwing all his strength into a sunset flip powerbomb pin, with Extra only just kicking out in time. Fly got up to his feet quickly, while Extra staggered around after getting up, slightly stunned from the last move. Fly then leapt up top, aiming to connect with the Sky High Fire Fly, but Extra rolled out of the way just in time, causing Fly to hit the canvas and roll around in pain. Extra capitalised, going up top himself and nailing the Siempre Peleando, getting the victory and making the feud 3-1. [B]Winner:[/B] Extraordinario Jr by pinfall in 11:45 – [B]C[/B] After a break, we return to see members of La Alianza deep in discussion, and Pirata is still gazing off into space as opposed to listening, just like last week. [B]B[/B] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Eagle King vs. Tijuana Vampire.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EagleKing.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/TijuanaVampire.jpg[/IMG] These two seemed to click as well, producing a very entertaining match. From start to finish, neither man seemed to give way at all, with neither man being able to hold onto control for a significant amount of time. A highlight of the match was when Vampire had just thrown King out of the ring, and when the King of the Skies got up to his feet, Vampire nailed a cannonball plancha, crashing into his opponent. Both men were down for a long time, only just making it back into the ring in time. However, the match broke down near the end, as the two men brawled back to the outside. Eagle seemed to be getting the upper hand until somebody cracked him across the back of the head with a kendo stick, the impact resounding throughout the arena. Eagle crumpled to the floor, and the man was revealed to be El Demonio. The referee had seen what just happened, and gave the match to Eagle King by DQ, causing Vampire to yell at Demonio. [B]Winner:[/B] Eagle King by disqualification in 15:07 – [B]B+[/B] We then see a quick hype video of Pirata Malvado and his recent success, in particular highlighting his deadly finisher, the Pirata Plunge, and how he is able to hit it in a split second. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Pirata Malvado vs. Blood Raven[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/BloodRaven.jpg[/IMG] A great match, but not as good as last week’s main event. Still a good main event by recent standard though, with both men really going all out. There was a lot of story behind this match, with Pirata hoping to continue his recent streak of great matches and victories, while Raven hoped to put a stop to that and begin to make his own claim for the World Title. The crowd was split right down the middle when it came to support, which added to the excitement, as there would be chants going for both men at the same time. When the bell rang, the two engaged in a generic tie up, and Pirata was able to gain control with a series of stiff knees to the gut, before taking Raven over with a hip toss. He then locked Raven in a series of tight holds, including a single leg boston crab, but Raven fought his way to the ropes. Pirata refused to let go, and tried to pull Raven back into the middle of the ring. However, Raven had other plans, using his leg strength to throw Pirata over the top rope and out of the ring. Pirata staggered up to his feet, but was sent right back down when Raven connected with an amazing running no-hands plancha. Raven was up quickly, and rolled back into the ring, while Pirata took his time getting up, only just getting back into the ring in time. Raven booted him in the gut when he got back in, and whipped him into the corner. He tried to follow up with a running dropkick, but Pirata moved out of the way, then nailed him with an enziguri, stopping his momentum dead in its tracks. Pirata then pulled Raven up to his feet before throwing him overhead with a snap suplex. When he went for a springboard moonsault however, Raven rolled backwards out of the way, and then connected with a flip leg drop to the back of Pirata’s head, stunning him. Raven then pulled Pirata up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, connecting with a running head scissors when he returned. From then on it was very back and forth, but Raven was pretty much in control for the final few minutes. Following a face buster, Raven took some time to get his breath back before pulling Pirata back up to his feet. He then booted the youngster in the gut and went for a powerbomb, called the Blood Stain, but Pirata flipped out of it and landed on his feet. Raven tried to catch him with an enziguri, but Pirata ducked under the first kick, and also dodged the back swing kick. Both men then ran to the ropes, and Pirata went for a springboard lariat, but Raven was able to dive underneath and respond with a diving cross body. Pirata rolled it through, but Raven rolled back through, standing up and planting Pirata with a body slam. Raven then pulled the pirate up to his feet and whipped him into the corner, and followed up with a monkey flip. However, Pirata managed to somehow land on his feet, and when Raven stood up and turned around, he nailed the Pirata Plunge, getting the victory in a great match. [B]Winner:[/B] Pirata Malvado by pinfall in 18:34 – [B]A[/B] [I]Summary: Los Animales def. Sandoval Jr. & Tricolor Jr. – C- El Bandito def. Velocidad - B Extraordinario Jr. def. Amazing Fire Fly - C Eagle King def. Tijuana Vampire by DQ – B+ Pirata Malvado def. Blood Raven – A[/I] [B]Overall = B[/B] Notes: A solid show as usual, with some let-downs, such as Extra vs. AFF, but some surprises, like Bandito vs. Velocidad. [/CENTER]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW.com[/B][/U] [U]Worker News[/U] A new worker in Mascara Roja Jr. has been signed to a short term contract to evaluate his skills as a potential addition to our roster. [U]Next week, on Guerra Extrema[/U] A good show last week, and we are just one week away from Guerra de Titanes, where we will see a massive Alianza vs. Redemption war as every member will be in a match. The main event will be Pablo Rodriguez putting his title on the line against a man who has been on an impressive streak as of late, Pirata Malvado. The attention this youngster has drawn has made some of his fellow Alianza members jealous, which could cause the already fragile alliance to split apart. Eagle King will be facing El Demonio, while Gino Montero will be facing Soul Taker. Can Eagle King slay the demon and live up to the hype he has placed upon himself? Or will The Evil One hold out and get the win to show he deserves his place on top? As a buildup to these three matches, we have a massive six man tag match as Alianza faces Redemption in what is sure to be an amazing main event. To open up the show we have El Heroe Mexicano putting his title on the line against Hijo Del Memphisto, in preparation for a mystery challenge at Guerra de Titanes. Can Hijo gain his first win in a while, taking the title in doing so, or will Heroe continues his recent success? Los Animales, who had their first victory last week, are again in action, but this time with a mystery third member added to the mix. El Bestia Purpura is teaming with him to take on Charron and Cyclone. Neither Charron or Cyclone have had much success lately, can they turned that around and stop Los Animales before they can achieve their objective? Or will Los Animales follow up on their promise that they made last week? El Serpiente in also in action against rising star Rebelde Loco, with both men really aiming to impress and get the victory here. Loco has been subjected to abuse by long time rival Vincente Romero as of late, will he lay down a challenge to beat his rival once and for all? Then, in the semi-main event, we have a re-match from last week, as 'The Future' Velocidad takes on the veteran El Bandito once again. Velocidad apparantly felt cheated out of his victory, with Bandito hitting the Hijack Suplex out of nowhere, can he fell the veteran here? Or will he again taste defeat. [I][U]Singles[/U] For the Menor title[/I] El Heroe Mexicano vs. Hijo Del Memphisto [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] Rebelde Loco vs. El Serpiente [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] Los Animales (Purpura & ???) vs. Cyclone & Charron [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] El Bandito vs. Velocidad [U][I]Six-Man Tag Team[/I][/U] La Alianza (Demonio, Taker & Malvado) vs. Redemption (Montero, Rodriguez & Eagle King) [I]Predictions are welcome.[/I] [/CENTER]

[I]Apologies for missing the last round of predictions, I was away yesterday and wasn't near a computer.[/I] Singles For the Menor title [B]El Heroe Mexicano[/B] vs. Hijo Del Memphisto [I]I don't see El Heroe losing the Menor Title this early in his run, especially with no real build towards Memphisto being the one to dethrone him.[/I] Singles [B]Rebelde Loco[/B] vs. El Serpiente [I]Los Animales appear to be getting a push, but it's as a unit, and this is singles action and Rebelde Loco appears to be a rising star on his way from the mid-card towards the main event.[/I] Tag Team [B]Los Animales (Purpura & ???)[/B] vs. Cyclone & Charron [I]Is Cyclone in the doghouse, why else is he teaming up with a total loser like Charron ?[/I] :p Singles [B]El Bandito[/B] vs. Velocidad [I]El Bandito gets the win again, but Velocidad will once again feel 'cheated' and I see this feud continuing on till the next pay per view.[/I] Six-Man Tag Team La Alianza (Demonio, Taker & Malvado) vs. [B]Redemption (Montero, Rodriguez & Eagle King)[/B] [I]Even though you seem quite high on Pirata Malvado, and he appears to be repaying your faith, but I think this version of Redemption will just have too much for La Allianza. I also think that faith in Demono's leadership will further be put to the test, as he'll be one who'll take the pin, probably from Eagle King.[/I]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Guerra Extrema[/B][/U] Held at Plaza de la Concordia Thursday, Week 3, March 2011 Attendance = 5,000 Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto [U][B]Match 1:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano vs. Hijo Del Memphisto For the Campeón de Menor title.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElHeroeMexicano.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/HijoDelMephisto.jpg[/IMG] A pretty fast paced opener that soon became a brawl, with Memphisto really bringing his A-game, as he managed to dominate the champion throughout. He even had him set up for the Satanic Elbow, but Héroe rolled out of the way just in time, and from then on was in total control of the match. The end of the match came when Hijo tried to whip Héroe across the ring, but the champ reversed and threw Memphisto across the ring instead. When he came back, Héroe booted him in the gut then drilled him with the Patriota Stunner, getting the victory and retaining his title in a fairly good bout. [B]Winner:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano by pinfall in 7:18 – [B]C+[/B] Héroe then begins to celebrate in the ring with his title, only to have it snatched out of his hand and smashed across the face with it by Hysteria, who had emerged from the crowd. He then pulled the stunned champion up to his feet before obliterating him with the Anarchy Hook. Hysteria promptly called for a microphone, standing with legs on either side of the fallen Héroe: “Young….child. You….me...the belt...tomorrow night. I…win….you…cower…in….fear.” Hysteria dropped the microphone, then kicked Héroe in the side of the head before heading to the back. [B]C+[/B] for both the attacks and the challenge. [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Rebelde Loco vs. El Serpiente[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/RebeldeLoco.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElSerpiente.jpg[/IMG] A slightly disappointing match, with Serpiente being slightly off his game tonight. It was very back and forth at the start, with neither man really getting control, but in the final few minutes Loco was able to gain the advantage, and dominated for the rest of the match. Serpiente continually flickered his tongue and skulked and slithered around the ring, causing Loco to freak out at some points. The final part of the match saw Loco in complete control after nailing a springboard head scissors, and he then leapt up the top. As soon as he was balanced, he flew off gracefully with a Loco Sault, connecting right with the gut of Serpiente, hooking the leg and getting the cover. [B]Winners:[/B] Rebelde Loco by pinfall in 9:56 - [B]C[/B] Loco grabbed a microphone from ringside after he finished celebrating, waiting for the crowd to quieten down: “I have a little offer for Vincente. If he is able to come down off his egotistical cloud for a second that is. You seem quite content that you can beat me, which, granted, you did a few weeks ago. However, I bet you can’t do it again, and that is why I challenge you to a match at Guerra de Titanes. I don’t need an answer, I’ll see you there.” [B]B-[/B] As soon as he dropped the microphone, he is attacked by Serpiente, who nails a low blow then follows with an enziguri, taking Loco down. The hooded leader then emerges from the back, his beard protruding from the hood of his robes. His upper face is deeply hidden within it though. Beside him marches his fellow ‘freak’ Bestia Purpura, who is on all fours. The hooded man points at the ring, and Bestia charges down, still on all fours, before leaping into the ring and joining Serpiente in beating Loco into the mat. The hooded man then signals to the back, and another superstar emerges, the man who will be the mystery partner…Amo Del Gato. Gato is licking his hand and then combing his hair with it, but when the hooded man slaps him stiffly across the top of the head, Gato runs down to the ring to join in the beating. A smile slowly creeps across the face of the hooded man, who seems quite pleased with his minion’s work. [B]B[/B] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Los Animales (Purpura & Gato) vs. Cyclone & Charron.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBestiaPurpura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Cyclone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Charron.jpg[/IMG] Cyclone and Charron just didn’t see eye to eye, with Charron refusing to tag Cyclone in at all. In the end, this cost him the match, as Los Animales showed slick chemistry as a team, allowing them to tag in quickly and perform fluid double team moves. Charron actually almost had the match won when he nailed Purpura with the Fisherman’s Suplex out of nowhere, but Gato quickly pounced in and broke up the pin. From then on, it was all Animales, and the end of the match saw Charron try to go for a cross body to both members of LA, but they caught him in mid-air then nailed a face crusher/gutbuster style manoeuvre, called the Call of the Wild, and Purpura made the cover, getting the win. When the match was over, Charron yelled in the face of Cyclone for not breaking up the pin, instead just sitting on the apron laughing. However, all he got for his troubles was a boot to the gut and a swinging neckbreaker, called the Cyclone Buster. Cyclone then headed to the back, leaving Los Animales to destroy Charron as well. [B]Winner:[/B] Los Animales by pinfall in 8:25 – [B]C+[/B] After a break, we see El Bandito backstage, walking the halls as Mastericco catches up with him. Before the Crazy Hatter could get a single word in, however, Bandito shoved him away, grabbing his microphone as he does so: “It’s like this Velocidad. You call yourself the ‘Storm of the Future’, well I’m the ‘Barbarian Enigma’, and I will keep beating you until you finally see that I am just that much better than you kid. In order to reach the top, you have to beat those who are already there. I’m the first in that line, and if you can’t beat me, then you don’t even deserve a place at the top.” [B]B-[/B] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] El Bandito vs. Velocidad.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBandito.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] A very intense match up here that once again delivered, as both men went all out, with the end only happening because one just managed to surprise the other. At the beginning, it was all Bandito, who laid into Velocidad with several stiff forearms, ending with a discus punch. He then stomped away wildly at the youngster, dominating him for a few minutes until Velocidad was able to counter a suplex into a neckbreaker. He then took to the skies, overwhelming the veteran and getting a few near falls as well. The end came when Bandito once again caught Velocidad with the Hijack Suplex when the youngster tried to hit the Velocidad Tornado. Bandito was now 7-0, and Velocidad was livid when he came to, upset that he was once again unable to beat the wily veteran. [B]Winner:[/B] El Bandito by pinfall in 11:39 – [B]B[/B] We then see hype videos for the Redemption vs. Alianza matches at Guerra de Titanes: First we have Ultimate Phoenix & Mexican Ghoul vs. Los Sickness, then Montero vs. Taker, Demonio vs. Eagle King, and finally Pablo vs. Pirata. [B]B+[/B] for all. [U][B]Match 5:[/B] La Alianza vs. Redemption[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElDemonio.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/GinoMontero.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PabloRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EagleKing.jpg[/IMG] Another amazing main event, with all but one man getting time to shine, and shine they truly did. Gino and Pablo showed amazing chemistry as tag partners, and Eagle seemed right at home in this kind of match. The recent dissension within the ranks of La Alianza lead to them not really seeing eye to eye for a majority of the match, with Taker and Pirata mainly tagging each other in and out, leaving Demonio on the apron. This caused their leader to get increasingly frustrated as the match went on, making the situation much worse. The first two legal men were Pirata and Pablo, and the two engaged in an amazing aerial showcase, with each man really going all out. There was a great highlight when Pirata springboarded over Pablo, who then tried to hit a back flip kick, but Pirata managed to dodge it then turn it into a bow and arrow lock. Gino was in to break the hold however, and Pirata was subjected to a double team attack. Gino and Pablo whipped him across the ring, nailing him with stereo superkicks when he came back, flooring him. Pablo then went for the cover, but Soul Taker then flew in, breaking that up. Taker pulled Pablo up to his feet, whipping him into his corner, then pulled Pirata back up to his feet as well. Taker climbed back onto the apron, and Pirata tagged in him. Soul then clambered back into the ring and kicked away madly at the gut of Pablo, slowly sending the champion to the mat. Taker pulled him back up though, and whipped him across the ring, only to get nailed with a spinning elbow smash, allowing Pablo time to get to his corner and tag in Gino. Montero then took to the skies, bouncing off the ropes and hitting several graceful moves, including a Moonsault Press when he was whipped into them by Taker. The King of the Graveyard found himself on the back foot, but was able to catch Gino mid-air with a spinebuster, giving him time to recover. As soon as he was ready, Taker took the match to the mat, locking Gino in all sorts of painful holds. However, for the first time in a while, Taker had met his match in the young phenom, who went hold for hold with him. This resulted in an uneasy standoff where Taker tagged Pirata back in and Gino tagged Eagle King in. Both men circled before locking up, and Eagle was able to get the advantage due to being taller, and he soon had the youngster reeling after a series of stiff kicks and a dropkick to the jaw. Eagle tried to follow it up with a float over reverse DDT, but Pirata countered the move with an elbow and ran to the turnbuckles, nailing a standing Shiranui style manoeuvre, causing the fans to clap his skill. Both men were out, and it took till the referee counted to eight before either man began to move. Eagle found himself defending a lot against Pirata, whose newfound fire was too much for the King of the Skies. He only just managed to duck a clothesline and tag out to Gino. For the rest of the match, it was very back and forth, will all members, excluding Demonio until the end. Redemption were in control in the final few minutes, with Pablo being the legal man against Taker. Taker managed to whip Pablo into his corner, but when he tried to follow up with a move, Demonio tagged himself in. Demonio then pulled Pablo out of the corner to a brainbuster, but Pablo landed on his feet behind the Evil One, nailing him in a Russian legsweep. Pablo then signalled to his partners, who both ascended two of the turnbuckles. Gino leapt off and connected with the Montero Press, and Eagle followed suit with the Sky Kingdom Splash. Pirata and Soul Taker clambered into the ring to take down Pablo, but Pirata was sent out of the ring with a dropkick from Gino, while Taker was knocked out cold with a Final Judgement from Pablo. The champ then made the cover on Demonio, bringing the end to an awesome match. [B]Winner:[/B] Redemption by pinfall in 24:53 – [B]A[/B] After the match, Demonio began to yell at Pirata and Taker, who both looked ashamed, but that soon changed to one of disgust at the way Demonio was acting, and half way through Demonio’s rant, they both walked out of the ring and went to the back, leaving a bewildered and erratic Demonio clutching his head wandering what was going on. [I]Summary: El Héroe Mexicano def. Hijo Del Memphisto – C+ Rebelde Loco def. El Serpiente - C Los Animales def. Cyclone & Charron – C+ El Bandito def. Velocidad - B Redemption def. La Alianza – A[/I] [B]Overall = B[/B] Notes: A great card, and a great way to build up to the PPV in my view. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][U][B]SOTBPW.com[/B][/U][/SIZE] [B][U]Guerra de Titanes[/U][/B] We are now at the big event of March, Guerra de Titanes, where we see an epic clash between Redemption and Alianza. Speaking of Alianza, they seemed about ready to combust last night, with Demonio yelling at Pirata and Taker, but the tag champs just walked away from the ring, leaving their leader high and dry in the ring. One has to wonder for how long they will stay together, as they seemed ready to split apart any minute now. [U][B]Amo Del Gato vs. Huracan Sandoval Jr.[/B][/U] In the first match of the evening, we see Amo Del Gato, newest member of Los Animales in action against Huracan Sandoval Jr. Can Gato continue his success from last night in singles action? Or will Sandoval make his own mark tonight? [U][B]El Héroe Mexicano(c) vs. Hysteria[/B] For the Campeón de Menor title[/U] Then we see a rather hastily assembled match after Hysteria attacked the champion last night, leaving him a crumpled heap in the middle of the ring after smashing him in the face with his belt and then nailing the Anarchy Hook. Can Mexicano bounce back and defeat his challenger? Or will Hysteria end the run of 'Mexicos Favourite Child' before it really begins? [U][B]Varones Americanos vs. Sadistic Youth[/B] #1 Contendership for the Campeónes de Parejas titles[/U] Following VA's attack on Sadistic Youth last month during the tag title match, this match was made as a way of getting revenge. Can Youth get back on the winning track and back in title contention? Or will VA make their PPV debut a victorious one? [U][B]Extraordinario Jr & Mr. Lucha III vs. Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly[/B][/U] A feud that has been lasting all month culminates tonight, as these two teams meet face to face in a tag match for the first time. Currently, Extraordinario and Lucha are in control of the series 3-1, can Axxis and Fire Fly bounce back and prove they are better as a team? [U][B]El Bandito vs. Velocidad[/B][/U] Velocidad again demanded a rematch, and this is his final chance to beat the 'Barbarian Enigma'. Can the 'Storm of the Future' beat the legendary El Bandito? Or will the veteran once again find a way to get the win and prove why he is a legend? [U][B]Ultimate Phoenix & Mexican Ghoul vs. Los Sickness[/B][/U] None of these men have been active that much as of late, except for Mexican Ghoul. Which team will get the ever important first win in the Alianza/Redemption feud tonight? Will the experience of Los Sickness help them defeat the rather ramshackle team of Phoenix & Ghoul? [U][B]Gino Montero vs. Soul Taker[/B][/U] 'The Phenom' faces the 'The King of the Graveyard' in what is sure to be an epic bout between former world champions. Both men are extremely talented, and will have the pressure of winning for their respective teams on their shoulders, which can only make this match even better. Will experience be the key of defeating Gino for Taker? Or will the amazing agility of Gino lead to him taking the win? [U][B]Rebelde Loco vs. Vincene Romero[/B][/U] This feud over the last few years has been on and off, with Romero finding ways to somehow beat Loco almost every time. He defeated him almost a month ago, and now Loco wants revenge. Which man will win bragging rights here tonight? [U][B]Eagle King vs. El Demonio[/B][/U] El Demonio finally gets his hands on the man who has caused the rift between La Alianza, as Demonio was more concentrated on finding out who was tormenting him than winning, and ever since he hasn't had the same respect from his peers. Will this be switched around here tonight? Or will Demonio be so distracted by the lack of trust his allies have for him that Eagle King will get the win? [U][B]Pablo Rodriguez(c) vs. Pirata Malvado[/B] For the Campeón de Mundo title[/U] And in the main event, we witness what may be one of the most anticipated title matches since Gino vs. Pablo II, as the young Pirata, who has literally torn up the promotion with stellar performances gets his shot against the world champion Pablo. This is sure to be an amazing match, but which man will walk away with the title? Will Pablo continue his recent run and retain, or will Pirata be the man to finally unseat the champion? [I]Prediction Key:[/I] Amo Del Gato vs. Huracan Sandoval Jr. El Héroe Mexicano vs. Hysteria Varones Americanos vs. Sadistic Youth Extraordinario Jr & Mr. Lucha III vs. Axxis Jr & Amazing Fire Fly El Bandito vs. Velocidad Phoenix & Ghoul vs. Los Sickness Gino Montero vs. Soul Taker Rebelde Loco vs. Vincente Romero Eagle King vs. El Demonio Pablo Rodriguez vs. Pirata Malvado [I]Predictions are welcome.[/I] [/CENTER]

[B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs. Huracan Sandoval Jr. [I]The cat man picks up the victory for Los Animales[/I] [B]El Héroe Mexicano[/B] vs. Hysteria [I]Title matches with a rushed build usually result in it being a routine defence for the champion.[/I] [B]Varones Americanos[/B] vs. Sadistic Youth [I]Varones Americanos put down their marker for being the new force in the tag-ranks by going over the well established Sadisitc Youth tandem[/I] Extraordinario Jr & Mr. Lucha III vs. [B]Axxis Jr & Amazing Fire Fly[/B] [I]Axxis Jr and Fire Fly pick up the tag win, to get this mid-card feud on more of an even keel, and therefore spin things out for another month[/I] El Bandito vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] [I]Third times the charm for Velocidad as he finally gets one over on the wily veteran. [/I] [B]Phoenix & Ghoul[/B] vs. Los Sickness [I]Redemption strike first as I see Phoenix & Ghoul having the edge over Los Sickness.[/I] Gino Montero vs. [B]Soul Taker[/B] [I]Soul Taker strikes back for Redemption and keep things on an even keel heading into the main matches. [/I] Rebelde Loco vs. [B]Vincente Romero[/B] [I]Vincente continues to be Rebelde Loco's nemesis by picking up the win[/I] [B]Eagle King[/B] vs. El Demonio [I]Redemption take the lead once more, as the La Allianza falls to Eagle King, as further doubt is put into the minds of the rest of La Allianza over El Demonio's claims to be leader.[/I] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] vs. Pirata Malvado [I]You seem very high on Pirata, and he appears to be on the verge of being a break-out star but I just don't see him winning the title just yet from Pablo. What I could see happening is El Demonio perhaps costing him the match, as the La Allianza leader (paranoid of a mutiny) turns on the rest of the leading heel faction.[/I]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Guerra de Titanes[/B][/U] Held at Parque Miguel Marcosa Friday, Week 3, March 2011 Attendance = 15,000. PPV Buyrate = 0.30 Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto [I]Pre-Show Match 1: Los Jovenes def. Circus of Death – C+[/i] [U][B]Match 1:[/B]Amo Del Gato vs. Huracan Sandoval Jr.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/HuracanSandoval.jpg[/IMG] This was a fairly entertaining, albeit short, opening match to the PPV. Huracan took the skies as soon as the bell rang, hoping to catch Amo off guard with a diving cross body, but Amo leapt up to the top and nailed a hurracanrana before he could get his balance. Gato pretty much controlled this from start to finish, with Huracan only making one more attempt to get control, hitting a brainbuster suplex, but Amo landed on his feet and turned it into a reverse DDT, spiking him right on his head. Amo then finished the match off with a 450 Press called the Ninth Life, hooking the leg and getting the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Amo Del Gato by pinfall in 4:47 – [B]C-[/B] We are then promptly spirited away backstage to wear El Héroe Mexicano is standing, his belt clenched in one hand, with his other rubbing his head. He still looks hurt from last night: “Well Hysteria..I gotta hand it to you. I wasn’t expecting you to come out of the crowd like that, I took for more of a proud person than that. I guess I was wrong. And that is exactly why you won’t be taking this title (he holds it up in plain view of the camera) from me, as it only belongs around the waist of people with honour and skill…I don’t really count Charron as a champion much nowadays (laughter from the crowd).” He rubs the back of his head, cringing as he does so: “It’s a shame really, these people come out here to see epic match ups, with everybody giving their all. And because of you, I am in no fit state to give them that. I apologise to the great fans, but ‘Mexico’s Favourite Child’ will be sure to do the best he can.” He smiles and the fans are heard applauding, and he walks off camera as the do. [B]B[/B] We then see a brief hype video, highlighting why Hysteria is getting this match, showing various replays of him laying out the champion with his title, and showing a clip of him laying out the challenge. It finishes with a close up of the unconscious Héroe, not moving on the mat. [B]C+[/B] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano© vs. Hysteria For the Campeón de Menor title [/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElHeroeMexicano.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Hysteria.jpg[/IMG] A good match-up between these two future stars, as both men give it their all to make the fans happy, but Héroe is less flashy than usual, still showing the effects of last night. Hysteria worked this to his advantage several times, targeting the champions head with various holds and devastating moves. One moment where he did this was when Héroe had run to the ropes, and Hysteria booted him in the gut when he came back, then drove him into the mat with a Tiger Bomb. Héroe was able to mount a comeback towards the end of the match though, and after ducking a clothesline was able to drill the challenger with the Patriota Stunner, getting the victory and retaining his title, in a hard fought victory. [B]Winner:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano by pinfall in 9:46. Héroe makes defence number 2 of his title. - [B]B-[/B] After a break we return to see Masterrico interviewing Sadistic Youth. Both men have a look of anger on their face throughout: “Tonight, you guys face the team that ambushed you about a month ago at Tormenta de Fuego, Varones Americanos. Both are feared men, and Hombre especially, with his vicious Energy Lariat giving them many wins, including cementing them in history with almost two year…” Blood Raven cuts him off: “We don’t care about what they used to do, or what they are all about. Me and Youth have accomplished similar things. We are former two-time tag team champions, and we defeated very tough opponents in order to do so, such as Los Sickness. Tonight is all about revenge for me and Youth personally, the attack against us was completely unprovoked, and he had just lost a match. If they had been brave instead of cowardly and attacked us when we had energy, we would have beaten them back, and we will prove that tonight, when we make their pay-per-view debut a sad one by sending them packing.” Raven walks off as Youth makes the Redemption gesture, where he positions his hands so they look like a pair of wings, before speaking: “It’s all about the Youth baby, because we are younger and more talented than the both of you, so be ready for an a**-kicking you will never forget.” He walks off, joining Raven further down the corridor as Masterrico looks slightly bewildered at their confidence. That soon changes to one of shock however, as the camera quickly pans to where Raven and Youth were, and we see that Hombre De la Energía has jumped them. Raven is out on the floor while Hombre lifts Youth up before flooring him with an Energy Lariat. Axxis Jr and Amazing Fire Fly, who were speaking nearby, rush to their aid, causing Hombre to run away. [B]C+[/B] for both the interview and the attack [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Varones Americanos vs. Sadistic Youth #1 Contendership for the Campeónes de Parejas titles.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/GenioVerde.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/HombreDelaEnerga.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/BloodRaven.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/JuniorYouth.jpg[/IMG] Sadistic Youth are clearly in now way to fight at the moment, due to Hombre’s attack earlier, but they give it their all. The first legal men are Hombre and Junior Youth, with the bigger man dominating for a long time. Youth continually tried to fight back, taking to the skies, but each time he tried, Hombre would stop him with a vicious backbreaker variation. At one point Youth ran towards him and got nailed with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, causing him to scream in pain and practically be a punching bag for a few minutes. Youth was eventually able to make the hot tag to Raven, and the more experienced member of the team leapt off of the top turnbuckle, connecting with a missile dropkick to Hombre, sending the big man down. Raven then went up top for a moonsault, but Genio ran over and kicked him off, sending him back into the ring. Genio then clambered in and whipped Raven into the ropes. When he came back, Genio launched him into the air, and Hombre charged forward, almost decapitating him with the Energy Lariat. Hombre then made the pin as Genio took Youth out with a dropkick to the face, and the new team got their ppv debut win, and were the new #1 contenders already. [B]Winner:[/B] Varones Americanos by pinfall in 9:57 – [B]B-[/B] After a quick break, we see a video hyping up the next match, showing various clips from the matches these four have had before. It ends with each man hitting their finishers, showing their skill and technique. [/b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Extraordinario Jr & Mr. Lucha III vs. Axxis Jr & Amazing Fire Fly[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Extraordinario.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MrLuchaIII.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] This was a routine tag team match, with all four members getting a chance to shine. It was really back and forth in the beginning, with Axxis and Lucha going at it like they truly hated each other. Lucha even came close to nailing the Third Strike, but Axxis was able to reverse it into a sloppy sidewalk slam. Lucha was able to get control after nailing a tilt-a-whirl Headscissors on the veteran, sending him across the ring to his own corner. Axxis leant back into the corner to recover, but this was a bad idea, as Lucha came storming in with a dropkick to the face, stunning him. Lucha then tagged out to Extra and pulled Axxis back up, whipping him across the ring. When he came back, he was floored with a double dropkick, and Extra took control of the mat. He managed to keep the veteran down on the mat for a while, but the fans began to get behind Axxis, and he fought his way back to his feet, elbowing Extra three times in the gut, then dropping him with an enziguri. He then made the hot tag to Fire Fly, and the youngster cleaned house. Lucha and Extra rallied together to try and take him down, only to be floored with a double cross body from the young star. Axxis had recovered by now, and took Lucha out of the ring with a clothesline. Fire Fly then dropped Extra with a brainbuster before ascending the turnbuckles. Axxis kept watch, taking out Lucha with a running plancha when the youngster began to get back up, while Fire Fly nailed the Sky High Fire Fly, causing the audience to gasp in amazement at the grace with which he pulled it off. He made the cover, and when the referee counted to three, he celebrated more than ever, slapping the hands of everybody around the ring while Axxis just nodded with a smile on his face, evidentially proud of his protégé. [B]Winner:[/B] Axxis Jr and Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall in 12:11 – [B]B[/B] After the crowd had died down, Axxis and Fire Fly approached their opponents, offering a handshake. After a few moments, Lucha and Extra obliged, and the four men embraced each other, causing the crowd to applaud them once again. [B]B+[/B] After a quick break we return to see Mastericco conducting another interview, this time it is with the veteran El Bandito. “How are you feeling facing Velocidad for the third time here tonight?” “How am I feeling….misused I think would be the word. I’ve already faced this punk twice and beaten him soundly, and yet management see it fit to put me against him yet again. I don’t know how long it will take for both them and the kid himself to realise that it is useless. He can’t beat me, plain and simple. There’s a reason I’m a legend, I gave my all day in day out, and practically all the time came out the winner. So far this kid hasn’t had many victories this current year, usually being on the losing side. I just hope he still brings his A-game, or I’m going to get bored.” Bandito then shoves the camera away and strides down the hall, with Mastericco looking on, then signalling to go back to the arena. [B]C+[/B] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] El Bandito vs. Velocidad[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBandito.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] These two once again produced a great match, no chemistry is notable, they are just that damn good. The match starts with Bandito in control, managing to nail Velocidad with several stiff punches and elbow shots before whipping the youngster across the ring. Velocidad catches the veteran off guard when he cartwheels into an electric chair style hold on Bandito’s shoulders, then throws the veteran across the ring with a beautiful head scissors. Bandito staggers up to his feet, clearly dazed, and is sent back down with a dropkick to the chest. Velocidad controls the match for a little while after that, getting close to nailing the Velocidad Tornado. Bandito tried to do the usual counter, but this time Velocidad flipped out of the Hijack Suplex, then drilled the veteran into the mat with a bulldog. Bandito did manage to regain control later on, catching the youngster in mid air with a running heel kick, and then keeping Velocidad down on the mat with a variety of holds. Velocidad is able to counter an irish whip and whips the veteran across the ring instead. The youngster runs the other way, and drills the veteran into the canvas with the Velocidad Tornado, causing the fans to gasp at the ouch factor of the move. He makes his way over to make the cover, but he is blindsided by El Bestia Purpura who spears him to the mat. Amo and Serpiente then appear from underneath the ring and attack Bandito, causing the referee to declare the match a draw. [B]Winner:[/B] Draw at 12:49 by stoppage – [B]B[/B] The leader of Los Animales is at the top of the stage as this happens, and a broad smile appears. When the camera zooms in on him, we hear “And so it begins.” before applauding his minion’s work. [B]B-[/B] After a break we come back and see Pirata Malvado and Soul Taker seemingly in a verbal fight of sorts, the first voice we pick up is Taker’s: “I can’t believe you, this is ridiculous.” “Be it my fault they be putting me in the main event, why should I be turnin it down?” “We are a team Pirata, and because of you we don’t get to defend out titles. Just at the moment when Alianza needs a solid foundation, you get a big head and forget our superobjective, I think you even like being applauded by the fans now.” “And what’s bein wrong with that, they be realisin greatn..” “Yeah right, don’t give me that bull Pirata, they are pathetic little worms who, no matter how many of them face us, can truly stand up to us. And yet you decide to socialise with these worms, I’m beginning to think you just as bad as them.” Both men seem ready to fight, which could mean the destruction of La Alianza from underneath, but Los Sickness enter the room, causing the two to calm down and sit down. Los Sickness are concerned when they notice they are sitting on opposite sides of the locker room as opposed to next to each other as usual. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 6:[/B] Mexican Ghoul & Ultimate Phoenix vs. Los Sickness[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MexicanGhoul.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EnriqueMerino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/TijuanaVampire.jpg[/IMG] A fairly average match for the calibre of skill and popularity involved, but still good overall. It was very back and forth throughout, with both teams looking like they were going to get the all important first win, but each time it looked like it would finish, the person being pinned found some way to kick out. The end of the match was full of high paced action, as Merino, the legal man, managed to take Ghoul out with the Virus Infection, but Phoenix, the other legal man then took him out with a dragon rana from the top rope. Phoenix only just managed to duck underneath a clothesline attempt from Vampire, and then dropkicked him out of the ring. Merino was starting to get up, so Phoenix nailed him with a superkick, then went up top and connected with the Phoenix Firebird Splash, getting the victory for Redemption, tipping the night in their favour. [B]Winner:[/B] Ghoul & Phoenix by pinfall in 13:53 - [B]B[/B] After a quick break, we see a quick hype video for the next match, showing each mans finishers and how this match came about. [B]A[/B] [U][B]Match 7:[/B] Gino Montero vs. Soul Taker[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/GinoMontero.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] Sadly what could have been an awesome match was ruined by complete lack of chemistry between these two. There were various moments where it seemed like neither man was really comfortable at all. The match started off very back and forth, with these two former champs trading elbows and punches, but it quickly got set alight when Gino ran up the turnbuckles after being whipped across the ring by Taker and connected with a Moonsault Press, getting a two count. Gino was able to stay in control for a while after that, going hold for hold with the veteran Taker until they both moved apart to re-think their game plans. Eventually Taker stole back control with a springboard leg lariat, turning Gino inside out, and then kept control for a while after that. The only person to hold lasting control as Gino at the end after reversing a suplex into a facebuster, as he flew around the ring, hitting several breathtaking moves to keep the veteran down and prevent him from building momentum. The end was full of action, with Gino trying to go for a Destiny Explosion, only to have Taker boot him in the gut and counter with a jawbreaker, before locking him in the Life Force Drain. Gino, after struggling for a long time, was able to summon the strength to reach the ropes before he was completely sapped of energy, and used them to get back up to his feet. Taker was slightly frustrated, which allowed him to be caught off guard when Gino exploded out of nowhere with an enziguri, and effortlessly nailed a hurracanrana after, stunning Taker. The veteran tried to get back up, but was silenced with a running knee to the jaw from Gino. The phenom then went up to the top rope and flew off, connecting with the Montero Press, getting the victory and making the tally 2-0 for Redemption here tonight. [B]Winner:[/B] Gino Montero by pinfall in 15:56 - [B]B[/B] After Gino had cleared the ring, Pirata emerged from the back and rolled into the ring. When Taker got up to his feet, Pirata tried to console him, evidentially he was over the argument they had earlier, but Taker just shoved him out of the way with force and then headed up the ramp, rubbing the top of his head with his hands in frustration. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 8:[/B] Rebelde Loco vs. Vincente Romero[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/RebeldeLoco.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/VincenteRomero.jpg[/IMG] These two really went all out here, giving the fans a great match and a lot of entertainment. The match started with Loco in control after surprising Romero with a heel kick when the bell rang, and he kept Romero on the back foot for several minutes, ending when Romero was able to roll through a cross body and throw him out of the ring with a fallaway slam. Loco had just gotten back up to his feet when Romero connected with an Asai Moonsault, taking him out. For the rest of the match it was very back and forth, with Loco only just missing his finisher when Romero rolled out of the way. His nemesis then pulled Loco into the middle of the ring and promptly locked him in the Mexican Deathlock, a modified STF style hold. Loco reached out to the ropes, trying to get to them, but Romero would always shuffle back into the middle of the ring when he got any closer. Loco refused to tap out, fighting for as long as he could, eventually passing out to the hold. The referee raised his hand three times, and three times it just flopped lifelessly to the canvas. The referee gave the match to Romero, who strutted up the ramp with a massive smirk across his face. [B]Winner:[/B] Vincente Romero by submission in 15:22 - [B]B+[/B] After a break, we return to see Pirata absolutely livid backstage, with El Demonio trying to calm him down: “Did ye see what that scurvy dog did out there to me Demonio?” “Look, ca..” “I be tryin to be nice, and he goes and acts like an a**.” “Seriously calm do..” “I won’t be calmin down ye wench, by the powers I oughta keelhaul that sprog.” Pirata throws a chair across the room, smashing it against the wall. Demonio jumps back and stands against the wall while the camera leaves and heads down the hallway. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 9:[/B] Eagle King vs. El Demonio[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EagleKing.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElDemonio.jpg[/IMG] This match was awesome, as these two really went all out due to their intense hatred for each other. The beginning was fairly slow, with the two men locking up and then Demonio taking the match to the mat, locking Eagle in various holds, using his superior technical skills to keep the King grounded. However, a repeat of earlier happened as the fans began to cheer Eagle on, and he fought his way back up to standing, elbowing Demonio several times in the gut before running to the ropes. Demonio tried to clothesline him, but Eagle ducked underneath it and kept running. Demonio then turned around only to be floored with a spinning back elbow when Eagle returned. Eagle was then in control was used his superior agility to keep the Alianza leader down, even hitting a long distance basement dropkick from the top rope when Demonio was trying to get up. Eagle then tried to go for the Sky Kingdom Splash, but Demonio countered by putting his knees up, causing Eagle to crash and lose his momentum. Demonio then began to work over the back of Eagle King, setting him up for the Eternal Agony, but the King refused to be hurt so easily, clawing his way to the ropes during a single leg boston crab, forcing Demonio to release the hold. Demonio pulled him up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, trying to go for a leg lariat, but instead getting a dropkick in the face before he attempted the move. Eagle waited for Demonio to get up to his feet, then went for a springboard cross body, but Demonio caught him mid-move then planted him with the Demonic Fury, a death valley driver, hooking the leg on a stunned Eagle and getting the victory, making it 2-1, still in Redemption’s favour though. [B]Winner:[/B] El Demonio by pinfall in 16:08 - [B]A[/B] We then go backstage to see Pablo Rodriguez with a microphone: “Tonight I make what could be my most difficult defence to date. Pirata is a great young talent, but he has fallen to the sin of wrath, as shown earlier when he nearly tore up a room just because a friend didn’t appreciate what he did. That is why, although it will be a challenge, I will come out on top, as nobody sins and gets away with it when I’m around. I will make you suffer for both the sin of wrath and pride here tonight Pirata, no matter how angry you are. Anger makes you clumsy, and I will prove that when I beat you and continue my reign with one of the most prestigious titles in the world.” Pablo runs a hand through his hair: “It looks like Redemption is finally going to achieve what we set out to do all those years ago here tonight, as La Alianza seems to be splitting from the inside. But, if anybody tries to interfere in the match tonight, they will face the full front of Redemption’s power, which is something that nobody is even capable of imagining.” He smiles, adjusts his title on his shoulder, then walks off camera. [b]A[/b] [U][B]Match 7:[/B] Pablo Rodriguez© vs. Pirata Malvado For the Campeón de Mundo title[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PabloRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] Once again, the main event delivers with these two producing a classic match that many fans will remember for a long time to come. They wasn’t any noticeable chemistry, just purely breathtaking action throughout. When the match started, Pirata was still angry over what happened earlier, and he charged in to the tie-up. He wasn’t able to get the advantage however, as Pablo resisted his attempts to overpower him, and he released the champ to re-think his plan. He then tried again, and after a brief struggle was able to send the champ to the mat with an arm drag. Pablo was back up to his feet almost immediately, and ran towards Pirata, only to be sent back to the mat with another arm drag. Pirata stomped on the champions elbow before pulling him back to his feet, putting him in a headlock. The champion forced him over to the ropes though, and used the ropes to whip Pirata across the ring. When the pirate came back, Pablo laid down on the mat, causing Pirata to leap over him and keep running. When he came back, Pablo tried to go for a flapjack by throwing Pirata into the air, but the challenger caught the champ off guard with a hurracanrana pin. Pablo only just managed to kick out, and floored Pirata with a clothesline when both were on their feet. Pablo then dropped an elbow then hit a twisting splash on Pirata before going for the cover himself, but he only got a one count before Pirata kicked out. Pablo then locked in a Headscissors hold, causing Pirata to try and reach the ropes, but he was in the middle of the ring, and he began to show signs of fading. After a bit he sprung full of life however, getting up to his feet, still in the hold. He then grabbed the arms of Pablo, using then as leverage to pull the champion up for a powerbomb, but the champion snapped off an arm drag, sending Pirata tumbling out of the ring. Pirata took his time getting to his feet, and when he did, Pablo was waiting for him, leaping off the top rope with a Sky Twister Press. Both men were down after that, and the referee reached eight before either man was up. They only just made it back into the ring in time, and when they were up on their feet they exchanged blows. Pirata was able to get control and after spinning Pablo around with a stiff elbow, went for a German Suplex, but Pablo landed on his feet and nailed one of his own. Pirata was dumped right on his head, and Pablo used this time to regain his breath. When Pirata started to stir, Pablo nailed a springboard leg drop before going for the cover, getting a two count. He then pulled the challenger up to his feet and nailed a snap suplex before heading up the top. He tried to go for an elbow drop, but Pirata rolled out of the way just in time, then nailed a basement dropkick when Pablo sat up. Pirata pulled him up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, aiming to go for a clothesline. Pablo, however, had different ideas and attempted a springboard moonsault, but Pirata outsmarted him by catching him on his shoulder then planting the champion with a running powerslam. He then waited for the champion to get up to his feet and went for a running elbow smash, but Pablo countered with a wheelbarrow bulldog that left both men down. When Pablo got back up to his feet, Pirata was still down, allowing him time to think. When he finally got up, Pablo floored him with a clothesline, then pulled him back up before whipping him across the ring. When he came back, Pablo threw him into the air, causing Pirata to crash into the canvas with a flapjack. He got up to his feet quite quickly, but he was clearly stunned as he was staggering around, allowing Pablo to connect with running boot to the face, sending him out of the ring. Pablo then connected with a Shooting Star Press to the outside on a still down Pirata, keeping him in control. He then tried to pull Pirata back into the ring, but the challenger countered by pulling Pablo into a fireman’s carry hold before lifting him up and dropping him on the ring apron, causing Pablo to hit his head. Pirata remained in control for a while after that, dragging the champion into the ring for a near fall, as Pablo only just managed to kick out in time. Pirata dragged him to the corner then propped him up against the turnbuckles, before heading to the other side of the ring. He stomped his feet before racing towards the champion, only to be obliterated with a Final Judgement out of nowhere! Pablo went for the cover, and the fans were on the edge of their seats the referee made the count. One… Two.. Thr…No! Somehow Pirata kicked out, but only in the nick of time, causing the fans to applaud him. Pablo was slightly frustrated, but climbed onto the apron waiting for Pirata to get up to his feet. When he did, Pablo jumped onto the top rope before coming flying off with a missile dropkick, sending Pirata flying backwards across the ring from the impact. Pirata stumbled to his feet, and Pablo ran to the ropes again, but Pirata stopped him mid-way in what looked to be for a powerbomb, but Pablo countered by flipping up and over the challenger and nailing a sunset flip powerbomb! The referee made the count again, and it looked like Pirata might be out of it. One.. Two.. No! Pirata managed to kick out once again. Pablo was beginning to get tired at this point, and ran to the ropes. Pirata burst full of energy once again however by trying to catch the champion with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Pablo managed to land on his feet, but was drilled into the mat anyway with the Pirata Plunge out of nowhere! The crowd was on their feet in anticipation as the referee once again made the count. One.. Two.. Thre..No! Pablo just managed to kick out in time, sending the crowd into a frenzy of applause. Pirata then went to the apron and awaited the champion this time, and when he was on his feet, leapt off of the top rope with a massive sunset flip, but Pablo rolled it through and connected with a dropkick. Both men were down, and it almost became a draw due to double knock out, but the two men got up at seven, exchanging some stiff blows. Pirata whipped the champ into the ropes, and he rebounded with a springboard hurracanrana attempt, but Pirata summoned the strength to catch the champ and plant him with a powerbomb! One… Two... No! Pablo kicked out again. Pirata was beside himself with disbelief, and ascended the turnbuckles to go for a splash. But when he was getting his balance, Pablo leapt up to the top, catching Pirata completely by surprise, as he though the champ was still down on the mat, and then threw Pirata across the ring with the Sinner’s Salvation, a super rana. Pirata collided with a thud on the mat, and Pablo then went to make the cover. The fans were still on their feet as the referee made the count. One… Two.. Three! That last move was just too much for Pirata, but these two put on an epic clash between Redemption and La Alianza. The fans throughout the arena applauded these two, giving them a standing ovation. [B]Winner:[/B] Pablo Rodriguez by pinfall in 23:29 - [B]A*[/B] [I]Summary: Amo Del Gato def. Huracan Sandoval Jr. – C- El Héroe Mexicano def. Hysteria – B- Varones Americanos def. Sadistic Youth – B- Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly def. Extraordinario Jr. & Mr. Lucha III - B El Bandito vs. Velocidad is a no contest – B Phoenix & Ghoul def. Los Sickness – B Gino Montero def. Soul Taker – B Vincente Romero def. Rebelde Loco – B+ El Demonio def. Eagle King – A Pablo Rodriguez def. Pirata Malvado – A*[/I] [B]Overall = A[/B] Notes: Our new best show of the year, as well as new match of the year in Pablo vs. Pirata. I am impressed with how quickly everybody is getting over with the fans, it’s quite weird. Pirata started the game at B- pop in Mexico, and within two months he shot up to B+, despite not beating any true higher ups.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW.com[/B][/U] [U]Next week, on Guerra Extrema[/U] What an amazing pay-per-view, and now we begin the lead up to Festival de Homenaje, with the Redemption vs. La Alianza blood feud still continuing, with Alianza coming out on the losing end at Guerra de Titanes with a tally of 3-1. El Demonio was said to be incredibly upset at the end of the night, and he issued a challenge to Redemption leading men Montero and Rodriguez to meet him and Pirata in a tag team match in the main event. Enrique Merino is also facing off against a person he fought last week in Ultimate Phoenix. Will Merino be able to get the revenge for his team and defeat Phoenix? Or will Redemption continue their recent run? El Héroe Mexicano has offered an open challenge to anybody to come and face him, with the stipulation being that if they win, they get a title shot at Festival de Homenaje. Will it be somebody he has faced before? Or will it be somebody completely new? Los Animales also look to continue their recent success today as two members team up to take on Axxis and Amazing Fire Fly while another one looks to take on El Bandito. El Bandito was livid at being cost his match by Los Animales at Guerra de Titanes, and demanded that one of them face him. Who will step up to the plate and face the wily veteran? [I][U]Tag Team[/U][/I] Axxis & Amazing Fire Fly vs. Los Animales (Any two of the four) [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] [I]Open Challenge[/I] El Héroe Mexicano vs. ??? [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] El Bandito vs. ??? (Member of Los Animales) [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] Enrique Merino vs. Ultimate Phoenix [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] La Alianza (Demonio & Malvado) vs. Redemption (Montero & Rodriguez) [I]Predictions are welcome, as are comments on the write-up for Guerra de Titanes. Show will most likely be up this weekend, due to an exam this week needing revision, so there is plenty of times for predictions :D lol.[/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Guerra Extrema[/B][/U] Held at Plaza La Esperenza Thursday, Week 4, March 2011 Attendance = 5,000 Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto Once everybody is in their seats we see a quick hype video reminding people what the main event is. The finishers of each man are shown, especially Montero’s Montero Press, which has given him many victories, and the Pirata Plunge, what some are calling one of the quickest finishers in wrestling today. [b]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly vs. Los Animales (Purpura & Serpiente).[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBestiaPurpura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElSerpiente.jpg[/IMG] This was a quick paced opener that quickly broke down into a flat out brawl. In the beginning, the two legal men were Fly and Serpiente, and the two youngsters soon flew around the ring at equal pace, wowing the crowd with various breathtaking manoeuvres, including a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker reversed into a hurracanrana from Serpiente. Fly was able to make the hot tag to Axxis after being double teamed by Los Animales, but the veteran was distracted by the presence of the Animales leader on the ramp. The hooded figure smirked as Amo Del Gato snuck into the ring and pounced (excuse the pun) on Axxis, knocking him out of the ring and causing a disqualification. [B]Winner:[/B] Axxis & Fire Fly by disqualification in 5:36 – [B]C[/B] Los Animales then savagely attack Axxis and Fire Fly, causing El Bandito to rush out, who cleans house of Amo and Serpiente, while Purpura rushes out of the ring to rejoin his master at the top of the ramp. [B]C[/B] for the attack. [b]B-[/b] for the save After a quick break for a commercial, we return to see Masterrico interviewing Mr. Lucha III: “El Héroe appears to have laid out a challenge for anybody to face him tonight. I would just like to say that it would be an honour to face such a young prodigy like him in a match, and accept his challenge.” [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano vs. Mr. Lucha III[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElHeroeMexicano.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MrLuchaIII.jpg[/IMG] An awesome match between these two rising stars, with it going really back and forth, with either man looking like they could come away victorious. The match was slightly slow at the beginning, with the two men locking up, and going through a series of arm drags, but it quickly picked up pace. Lucha was the first man to really gain control, knocking the champion over with a springboard double axe handle, then took the match to the mat with a series of quick holds, mainly targeting the legs and lower back of the champ. Héroe mounted a successful comeback late in the match though, booting Lucha in the gut when he attempted a suplex and following up with a running dropkick to the side of the head. He remained in control for quite a while, but Lucha was able to steal it away at the end after countering a Patriota Stunner into a reverse DDT and then nailed the Third Strike when the champ got back up. [B]Winners:[/B] Mr. Lucha III by pinfall in 10:34 - [B]B[/B] After Lucha celebrated his victory, he approached the champ and offered his hand in respect. Héroe accepted the handshake, but as he turned to walk up the ramp, Lucha pulled him back and floored him with an enziguri. This was met with a huge amount of boos from the audience, which only seemed to cause Lucha to smile c0ckily before walking up the ramp. [b]C+[/b] After a break we return to see Gino and Pablo backstage, apparently talking through a strategy before looking at the camera: “Normally, this sort of match we have tonight would be one that we would prepare for, that we would worry about. But you see, our opponents don’t even seem to be able to work together, let alone beat us down enough to get the win. We do have on worry though. We saw the dark side of Pirata at Guerra de Titanes, with the youngster tossing a chair into the wall, so we will be on our guard in this match, as we know full well what might happen if we don’t focus.” Gino then smiles and speaks: “But that’s the thing, we will be focusing on the match, whereas I bet that La Alianza will be too focused with squabbling with themselves to actually put any effort into this match.” [B]B+[/B] Pablo and Gino then walk away, but are knocked back into our view when La Alianza viciously attacks then. Máquina de Muerte focused on Pablo, and ended up putting the ‘Priest of Pain’ through a table with a vicious powerbomb. Los Sickness and Soul Taker focused on Gino, the result being an unconscious Gino being thrown into the wall. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] El Bandito vs. Amo Del Gato.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBandito.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] This was quite an action packed match, with Gato really getting time to shine here. The match started with Bandito clearly in control, using his experience advantage to outwit his younger opponent, but Amo’s strange mannerisms caught Bandito off guard, allowing Gato to take the veteran down with a running heel kick right to the jaw. For a while after that, Gato was in control, flying around the ring to use his superior agility to keep the veteran on the mat. Bandito was able to put his knees up for a springboard senton though, and then followed up with a series of backbreakers, weakening the back of the youngster Gato. Bandito almost had the match won with the Hijack Suplex about thirteen minutes in when Purpura and Serpiente returned the favour from earlier, attacking El Bandito from behind, causing the disqualification. [B]Winner:[/B] El Bandito by disqualification in 13:24 – [B]B-[/B] Los Animales begin to attack Bandito in similar fashion to how they destroyed Axxis and Fire Fly earlier, and despite him trying to fight back, the numbers proved too much for him. However, Velocidad charges out from the back and leaps into the ring, taking down Serpiente and Gato with a double flying clothesline. He then boots Purpura in the gut before going for a facebuster, only to be double teamed from behind by the other two, who have gotten up. Bandito is allowed to recover, which was a mistake, as he soon came to the aid of his former rival, throwing Gato out of the ring, then dropkicking Purpura out as well. He then helps Velocidad up to his feet, nods in agreement, and the two quickly eliminate Serpiente, throwing him out of the ring with a double press slam. [B]B-[/B] When he has fully recovered, Bandito has a microphone in hand: “Los Animales, I have a message for you. When you go whining back to your coward of a leader, tell him El Bandito challenges him to a tag match at Festival de Homenaje. If he has the guts, he will show up, I don’t need an answer. Oh and if you were wondering who my partner is, it’s this man right here, Velocidad.” Bandito and Velocidad then shake hands and watch Los Animales retreat up the ramp. What they don’t realise is that their leader was watching from up in the rafters, and a big smile has just etched across his face. [b]C[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Enrique Merino vs. Ultimate Phoenix.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EnriqueMerino.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] This was a very good match, and these two seemed to gel pretty well in the ring, which made it just that much better. When the bell rang, Merino charged forward and pushed Phoenix to the mat before dropping his elbow right into the gut of the Redemption man. Phoenix pushed him off, and kipped up to his feet, flooring Merino with a dropsault when he came near. Phoenix then stayed in control for quite a while, only losing it after missing the Phoenix Firebird Splash, allowing Merino time to recover and then connect with a running basement dropkick to the face of Phoenix. Merino then stayed in control until the very end, when Phoenix was able to push him off the top rope to the floor. Phoenix then tried the Firebird Splash again, but Merino got his feet up, kicking Phoenix right in the face. Merino then pulled the stunned superstar to his feet and whipped him face first into the turnbuckles, causing him to stagger backwards into a Poison Rana. He could have got the cover then and there, but Merino wasn’t finished, as he pulled Phoenix up to his feet before driving him into the mat with a Virus Infection, and this time he went for the cover. Phoenix was too out of it to kick out, giving Merino the win and La Alianza the lead in tonight’s tally. [B]Winner:[/B] Enrique Merino by pinfall in 16:18 – [B]B+[/B] We then see a quick replay of the events that have been happening surrounding La Alianza as of late, including Pirata’s recent destruction of a locker room, and the argument between Pirata and Soul Taker. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] La Alianza vs. Redemption[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElDemonio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/GinoMontero.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PabloRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] Yet again, these four really deliver in the main event, creating the match of the night, as they should do. The match started out with Pablo and Pirata, and the two men set the ring ablaze with some great technical wrestling, as they traded arm drags and holds with each other, with neither really getting any sort of advantage. This changed when Pirata tried to go for a lariat, only to be caught with a tilt-a-whirl arm drag that was quickly transitioned into a tight fujiwara armbar. Pirata seemed close to tapping, but he managed to fight his way back up to standing, pushing himself up to his feet. Pablo tried to whip him to the ropes, but Pirata booted him in the gut then connected with a head scissors, sending Pablo out of the ring. Pirata then tried to connect with a running plancha, but Pablo dropkicked him in the head when he leapt through the ropes. Pablo rolled back into the ring first and tagged out to Gino, who climbed up onto the top rope, awaiting Pirata. The Scourge of Mexico rolled in, stood up and ran towards Gino, only to get turned inside out with a flying clothesline. Gino then locked Pirata in various different holds, not allowing Pirata much room to move at all, and he came close to tapping once again, but he was able to claw his way over to the ropes. He then used them to pull himself up to his feet, and only just managed to duck a clothesline attempt. Pirata tried to throw Gino over the top, but the Phenom landed on the apron, and clubbed Pirata in the back. Gino then leapt onto the top rope, jumped onto Pirata’s shoulders and rolled him up for a cover, and came very close to a three count, but Pirata kicked out just in time. Pirata was able to get up to his feet before Gino, and he drove him back into the mat with a running bulldog before tagging out to Demonio. Demonio clambered into the ring and pulled Gino back to his feet before kicking the phenom in the gut and whipping him across the ring. He leapfrogged him twice, and attempted to floor Gino with a clothesline when he came back, but Gino launched himself into the air with a leg lariat, flooring Demonio. Gino then quickly rose to his feet and began to get the crowd ready for the Montero Press, but when he climbed up, Demonio followed him up and launched him across the ring with a Release German Suplex. Demonio went for the cover, but Pablo was able to get in and break it up just in time. Demonio was frustrated and began to attack Pablo, but this was a big mistake by the Evil One, as Gino soon recovered and joined Pablo in double teaming Demonio. They nailed a Double powerbomb, drilling Demonio into the mat, and Pirata clambered into the ring to try and break up the pin, but Pablo caught him with the Final Judgement right to the jaw. One… Two… Th..No! Demonio had somehow kicked out, and while Pablo was busy attacking Pirata, with the two brawling all the way around the ring, he nailed Gino in the gut and drove him into the mat with the Demonic Fury, going for the cover. One… Two… Thre…No! Gino kicked out just in the nick of time, but was soon pulled up to his feet for another Demonic Fury. He managed to wriggle out of this one though, landing behind Demonio and drilling the Evil One with a neckbreaker. Gino ran to the ropes and delivered a flip senton before leaping up to the top rope. He made sure he was balanced before leaping off the top, connecting with the Montero Press, and made the cover. Pirata tried to get back in the ring, but Pablo grabbed his legs to prevent him from doing so, and Redemption were able to even out the tally with a pinfall on the leader. Redemption celebrated briefly before heading to the back, while Pirata rolled into the ring and pulled a tired Demonio to his feet. [B]Winner:[/B] Redemption by pinfall in 16:36 – [B]A[/B] After the match, Demonio gets right in the face of Pirata, yelling at him. Pirata eventually just smiles and turns away, but Demonio spins him back around to hit him. Pirata strikes first though, with a stiff right hand to the chin of Demonio, sending the Evil One to the mat. Pirata then jumps on top and begins to pummel him into the mat when security pours out of the back to pull them apart. Pirata breaks free and clotheslines Demonio over the top rope, screaming for him to get back in the ring if he dared. Los Sickness run down and help Demonio up, staring angrily at Pirata, while Máquina strides down to the ring and makes sure Pirata doesn’t attack him. The fans are chanting to let them keep fighting, and the final image of this show is Pirata being restrained by five people while La Alianza escort their battered leader up the ramp. [b]B+[/b] for both attack and save. [I]Summary: Axxis & Fire Fly def. Serpiente & Purpura - C Mr. Lucha III def. El Héroe Mexicano - B El Bandito def. Amo Del Gato - B- Enrique Merino def. Ultimate Phoenix – B+ Redemption def. La Alianza – A[/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: A good follow up to Guerra de Titanes. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW.com[/B][/U] [U]Next week, on Guerra Extrema[/U] Another great show last week, and tonight we have quite an action packed card as two of the leading members of La Alianza take on two of the main members of Redemption, as Pirata Malvado takes on Eagle King and El Demonio takes on Ultimate Phoenix. Will Pirata and Demonio continue their argument, or have they settled it and are ready to move on for the sake of the mission? Los Animales are in action as their leader takes on El Bandito and Velocidad in tag team action. Who will he chose as his partner? And will the leader actually be revealed, or will he remain under a cloak throughout? Máquina de Muerte returns to the ring as he takes on Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr in one on one action. Will Muerte continue his rampage, or will he show signs of ring rust, allowing Iris to get the massive upset? In tag team action we have Los Sickness against Axxis and Amazing Fire Fly. Axxis and Fire Fly have been looking at getting involved in the tag title scene, and a win over former tag champs Los Sickness, while La Alianza also contains the tag champs, could lead to a shot at the belts. [I][U]Tag Team[/U][/I] Los Animales vs. El Bandito & Velocidad [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] Máquina de Muerte vs. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] Los Sickness vs. Axxis & Amazing Fire Fly [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] Pirata Malvado vs. Eagle King [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] El Demonio vs. Ultimate Phoenix [I]Predictions are welcome[/I] [/CENTER]

[I]Apologies for missing the last round of predictions, I honestly didn't realise that you had posted up the preview straight after the PPV. Anyway I'm back to try and guess what direction you are taking your feuds in.[/I] [I][U]Tag Team [/U][/I]Los Animales vs. [B]El Bandito & Velocidad[/B] [I]The pairing of El Bandito & Velocidad after their rivalry is an interesting one and I see them getting some measure of revenge by beating Los Animales, but this feud wont be over as the Animales will probably beat them down with post match attack. [/I] [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] [B]Máquina de Muerte[/B] vs. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. [I]I love Dragon Del Arco's mask but he'll probably just be job fodder for the Monster of La Allianza. [/I] [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] [B]Los Sickness[/B] vs. Axxis & Amazing Fire Fly [I]Axxis & Fire Fly is one of those mentor/student combos that will probably go through a few growing pains and I just see Los Sickness having too much experience for them[/I] [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] Pirata Malvado vs. Eagle King- [B]DRAW [/B] [I]Pirata is hot right now and possibly on verge of a face turn (I like the twist you have done here in the La Allianza storyline, for a long while it seemed there was going to be a mutiny over Demonio's leadership, but now it looks like Pirtata might be on the verge of being kicked out) whilst Eagle King remains unbeaten. To keep both men hot, I see this ending as a draw following some sort of outside shenanighans.[/I] [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] El Demonio vs. [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Ulitmate Phoenix, gets the ever so slight shock victory over the leader of La Allianza. Once again I feel some sort of intererence will affect the outcome of this one.[/I]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Guerra Extrema[/B][/U] Held at Parque la Junta Thursday, Week 1, April 2011 Attendance = 5,000 Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Los Animales (Purpura & Serpiente) vs. El Bandito & Velocidad.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBestiaPurpura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElSerpiente.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBandito.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] This was a very quick paced opener to the show, with the veteran Bandito and the quick Velocidad really taking it to Los Animales, eager to get revenge for being attacked last week. Bandito felt cheated as the leader refused to step in the ring, instead making Purpura fight for him, but Bandito just added this to his rage, as he pummelled anybody in his way into the mat. Bandito stayed in control for a majority of the match, until Purpura and Serpiente double teamed him with a leg lariat/tiger suplex combo, allowing the legal Serpiente to snatch it away. Serpiente began to lock the veteran in several different holds, but Bandito was able to fight his way out and back to his feet, where he nailed Purpura with a backbreaker. The rest of Los Animales, their leader and Gato, tried to storm the ring, but Velocidad saw them coming and jumped onto the top rope before nailing a flying cross body to both of them. Bandito became distracted, and fell victim to the Call of the Wild, allowing Los Animales to get the huge upset on their opponents. [B]Winner:[/B] Los Animales by pinfall in 10:49 – [B]C+[/B] Los Animales then begin to celebrate before attacking Bandito on the mat, with each member of Los Animales nailing their finishers on the helpless veteran. Like before however, Velocidad made the save just before the leader was about to hit a crucifix powerbomb, scaring the stable off before checking on a beaten Bandito, who was barely moving. The stable retreated up the ramp, but the hooded leader seemed to be smiling, while his minions looked very upset, with Serpiente flicking his tongue more and Purpura's lips quivering as he growled in anger. Velocidad stood up after checking on Bandito and pointed at the hooded man, who just nodded. [B]C+[/B] for the attack/celebration. After a quick break, we return to a hype video, highlighting the mean streak of Máquina, and his deadly finisher the Alianza Driver. [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Máquina de Muerte vs. Dragon del Arco Iris Jr.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MaquinadeMuerte.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] Máquina basically ran over the young Dragon, refusing him from getting any sort of momentum at all. He began to toy with him towards the end of the match however, and this allowed his opponent to catch the monster of La Alianza with a dropkick and an enziguri, sending the big man down to one knee. Dragon then tried to finish up with a running knee, but Máquina stopped him mid-move with a lariat, flipping him inside out, and he then pulled the small man up to his feet. Máquina then kicked him in the gut before driving him viciously into the mat with the Alianza Driver, getting the academic victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Máquina by pinfall in 5:59 - [B]C+[/B] After the match is finished we disappear backstage to see Los Sickness leaning backwards into the lockers of the Red Room of Doom. They are wearing the capes synonymous with La Alianza, and have their hoods up, with only their pointed teeth showing as they smile: “The Evil One is full of rage, ready for his revenge. And we are willing to give that revenge for him, or else he might turn the rage on the world, which would tremble in fear as he screams in anger. So tonight, once we are done with our…‘opponents’…Pirata had best be watching behind his back, as La Alianza is always there, always hunting you, and will never give up as long as you have acted against us.” Vampire laughs with Merino, with the camera quickly scooting out of the room and down the hall… [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Los Sickness vs. Axxis Jr & Amazing Fire Fly.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EnriqueMerino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/TijuanaVampire.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] This was quite a good match, with Los Sickness really showing their expert team work, tagging in and out frequently to keep each other fresh while isolating Fire Fly from his partner. However, Fly manages to make the hot tag after leapfrogging Merino and Axxis cleans house with a diving cross body. Merino is up first, and is levelled with a dropkick, as is Vampire when he gets up. Axxis then runs up the turnbuckles before connecting with a diving leg drop, but only gets two count on Merino. The veteran Axxis pulls Merino up with him, but The Virus pokes him in the eye, causing him to back away. Merino then takes him down with a snap suplex, and remains in control for a while. Fire Fly is the one to break up a cover attempt, and nails Merino with a handspring head scissors, sending him tumbling out of the ring. Vampire gets off the apron to check on Merino, only for both men to be caught with a no handed moonsault plancha from Fire Fly. Merino rolls back into the ring, and Fly goes for the Sky High Fire Fly, but Merino kicks out at two. Fly gets a little impatient, which allows Merino to easily take advantage, countering a suplex with a neckbreaker, and soon after he is able to plant the youngster with the Virus Infection. Vampire pulls Axxis off the apron while Merino makes the cover, getting the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Los Sickness by pinfall in 12:47 – [B]B[/B] Los Sickness then begin to beat down Axxis and Fire Fly, but the newly formed team is able to fight back, surprising the former tag champions Los Sickness, forcing them to flee to the back. Axxis grabs a microphone: “Tell your buddies Pirata and Taker that we want a shot at their titles, and we don’t care how we get a shot, but we demand one.” [B]B[/B] for attack. [b]B-[/b] for challenge After we return from a break, we see Pirata Malvado in his locker room, with the skull and crossbones flag high on the wall behind him. He has a massive smile across his face as the fans cheer upon seeing him: “I be havin to watch me back now do I? As far as I be concerned, none o’ye landlubbers could be takin me down one on one, I took down El Demonio last week didn’t I, with little problems. Ye will all need to attack me at the same time to be standin any chance at all. So here be my warning Alianza, be stayin outta me way, and we will all be gettin along fine, and we be achievin our aim, get in me way, and ye will face the ‘Scourge of Mexico’.” [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Pirata Malvado vs. Eagle King.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EagleKing.jpg[/IMG] This was set to be a fairly epic match, and it was, worthy of main eventing a pay-per-view even, as it was an amazingly back and forth encounter, with both men getting a large amount of offence in. It started fairly even, until Eagle was able to steal the control with a quick series of arm drags, with him applying an armbar after the fourth one. Pirata struggled initially, but was able to get back up to his feet before taking Eagle down with an arm drag of his own. Eagle rolled out of the ring to recover and think what to do next, allowing Pirata time to leap up to the top and hit a twisting splash. The two brawled outside of the ring before rolling back in before the referee counted them out. Pirata was able to get control this time, as after a series of back and forth holds he was able to lock Eagle in a head scissors, causing King to scramble his way over to the ropes. He quickly got back up to his feet, but got booted over the top by Pirata, who then signalled for the Deep Sea Twister, a spiral head scissors, but Eagle King was able to counter with a powerbomb to the ring apron. The fans didn’t know who to cheer, until La Alianza ran down to the ring, and began to beat up both men, causing a double DQ. They mainly target Pirata, leaving him fairly bloody, but also beat down Eagle when he tries to come to the rescue. [B]Winner:[/B] Draw in 16:40 – [B]A[/B] We then see a hype video of El Demonio, and what transpired between him and Pirata last week. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] El Demonio vs. Ultimate Phoenix[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElDemonio.jpg[/img] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] Demonio was really full of anger as Los Sickness said he was earlier, and he took it out on Phoenix, hitting him with several vicious shots throughout the match. At the start Demonio clotheslined Phoenix down to the mat, and when the Redemption flier tried to get back up. Demonio kicked him in the chest, then two more times before running to the ropes. However Phoenix was able to catch him with a head scissors, sending Demonio out of the ring. Phoenix hopped up and down in the ring waiting for Demonio to slowly get up on his feet, and when he did, Phoenix ran to the ropes and leapt over the top with a cannonball plancha, taking the Alianza leader down to the floor. When they both got back in the ring, Phoenix tried to go for a sunset flip pin, but Demonio rolled through and went for a dropkick, but Phoenix leant back out of the way, causing Demonio to land on his back. Phoenix then pushed his knees down and went for the cover, but only got a two count. Phoenix was able to get in control and remained there for a little bit, but after Demonio was able to get to the ropes, The Evil One was able to get back in control himself, booting him viciously in the gut then driving him into the mat with a Tiger Bomb. He then hopped up top and tried to go for a Demon Splash, a Frog Splash, but Phoenix rolled out of the way, and when Demonio slowly got back up to his feet, Phoenix nailed him with an enziguri right to the back of the head. Phoenix then went up top himself, and connected with a leg drop to the back of the head of Demonio before going for the cover, only to get a two count. Phoenix then pulled him up to his feet, but Demonio elbowed him several times in the gut, then drives it into the side of his head. Phoenix dropped down to his knees, but Demonio continued battering away, kicking him stiffly in the back and side of the head before running to the ropes. Phoenix filled with energy however, catching Demonio with a lightning fast dropkick to the knee, flipping Demonio over. Phoenix then got up and nailed a running shooting star press, going for the cover, but Demonio kicked out just in time. Both men were down for a little bit, as both were beginning to tire, but Demonio was the first up and he continued his assault on Phoenix, punching and kicking him into the mat before nailing a double axe handle from the second rope. Phoenix staggered up to his feet and wandered around seemingly dazed, allowing Demonio to flip him over with a Release German Suplex, making Phoenix land right on the top of his head. Demonio then clambered over to make the cover, but only got a two count once again, causing him to slap the mat in frustration. He pulled Phoenix up to his feet and whipped him across the ring. When he came back, Demonio picked him up and brought him back down with a flapjack across the ropes, causing Phoenix to bounce back to the centre of the ring clutching his throat. Demonio then pulled Phoenix back up again before chopping him in the chest and clubbing him in the back before whipping him to the corner. He tried to follow up with a clothesline, but Phoenix rolled out of the corner, causing Demonio to hit the turnbuckles and stagger backwards. Phoenix then leapt onto the ropes before drilling Demonio into the mat with a springboard reverse DDT, going for the cover. One… Two… Thre..No! Demonio kicks out just in time, and gets up with Phoenix. His anger seems to surface once again as he lays into Phoenix with a series of stiff forearms and punches before chopping him several times in the chest. Phoenix backs into the corner, and Demonio drags Phoenix up to top rope for a superplex, but Phoenix punches him in the gut and shoves him back down to the mat. Demonio gets back up to his feet and pulls one of Phoenix’s legs out from under him, crotching him on the top. The referee goes to check on him, allowing Pirata Malvado to roll into the ring to huge cheers. Demonio gets up to his feet, only to be planted with a Pirata Plunge. Pirata gets in the face of Demonio before rolling quickly out of the ring as the referee returns his focus to Demonio. Phoenix notices and nails the Phoenix Firebird Splash, getting the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix by pinfall in 19:56 – [B]A[/B] [I]Summary: Los Animales def. Bandito & Velocidad – C+ Máquina de Muerte def. Dragon del Arco Iris Jr. – C+ Los Sickness def. Axxis Jr. & Fire Fly - B Draw by Double DQ between Pirata & Eagle - A Ultimate Phoenix def. El Demonio – A[/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: Another good week. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW.com[/B][/U] [U]Next week, on Guerra Extrema[/U] We are one week away from Festival de Homenaje, where will we see Pablo Rodriguez putting his title on the line against the winner of the main event here tonight, where we see Alianza member Enrique Merino taking on Ultimate Phoenix, the man who struck down the leader of La Alianza last week, albeit with the help of Pirata Malvado. Speaking of Pirata, he and Soul Taker are putting their tag titles on the line against Varones Americanos and Axxis & Fire Fly. Axxis and Fire Fly earned their way into the match after challenging the champs last week, which was accepted after the show. Can Alianza work together despite Pirata's recent attitude? Will Soul Taker take offence to his statement of "stay outta my way and you'll live"? Los Animales managed to steal the win over Bandito and Velocidad last week, and this week Velocidad takes on El Serpiente in singles action. Velocidad took out the leader and Amo Del Gato with a body press during the tag match, and their leader took offence, getting this match set. Will Bandito accompany his former rival, or will it be Velocidad vs. Los Animales? In the semi-main event, we have the Menor champion tagging with fellow youngster Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. to take on Mr. Lucha III and Extraordinario Jr. Following Lucha's unprovoked attack two weeks ago, Mexicano demanded a match this week, and received it in the shape of this. To open the show we have a menor division match as Hysteria takes on Cyclone. Can Cyclone gain a win for the first time in a while, or will Hysteria get a win and potentially put himself back in the chase for the Menor title? [I][U]Singles[/U][/I] Cyclone vs. Hysteria [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] El Serpiente vs. Velocidad [U][I]Three-Way Tag Team[/I][/U] [I]For the Campeónes de Parjeas titles[/I] La Alianza (Taker & Pirata)(c) vs. Varones Americanos vs. Axxis & Fire Fly [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] Lucha III & Extraordinario Jr. vs. El Heroe Mexicano & Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] [I]#1 Contendership for the Campeón de Mundo title[/I] Ultimate Phoenix vs. Enrique Merino [I]Predictions are welcome. This will be my second to last show with this diary, with Festival being the final one. Any thoughts on what my next one should be for '08, currently trying to decide between WLW and 1975 GCG.[/I] [/CENTER]

Singles Cyclone vs. [B]Hysteria[/B] [I]Could go either way, but Hysteria has a cool mask, good a reason as any to tip him for the win[/I] Singles [B]El Serpiente[/B] vs. Velocidad [I]I actually see the Los Animales member winning here, I see this as one of those feuds where the Animales 'own' Bandito/Velocidad in the early going.[/I] Three-Way Tag Team For the Campeónes de Parjeas titles [B]La Alianza (Taker & Pirata)(c)[/B] vs. Varones Americanos vs. Axxis & Fire Fly [I]They'll be tension between Taker and Pirata, but can't see either of the other teams being the ones to take the belts off them right now, a little more build with Varones or Axxis/Fire-Fly and they could be the ones to win the belts, but not right now.[/I] Tag Team [B]Lucha III & Extraordinario Jr.[/B] vs. El Heroe Mexicano & Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. [I]Could go either way but Lucha's team just has that tad more overall experience and it'll help further Lucha's claims for the Menor belt that Heroe currently holds[/I] Singles #1 Contendership for the Campeón de Mundo title Ultimate Phoenix vs. Enrique Merino- [B]DRAW[/B] [I]I know that if Phoenix wins it would set up a face vs face match for the title, but I can't quite buy into Merino being a singles star, he just has that aura of being a career tag teamer. In the end I see their being shenanighans, resulting in a draw and the challenger for Pablo's title being up in the air, but I'm sure you'll have something up your sleeve to get round that problem.[/I] Good to see that this diary will get a fitting ending, it's only been here for short-time but it's been a very good read and had you brought this one to the table earlier, I'm sure the interest for it would have been alot higher. Fact is as much as i'm looking forward to TEW 2008, it's gradually killed interest in 2007 diaries. As for your future plans I think you would be good at doing a WLW diary. It's a promotion that people have had a few cracks at, but no one ever sticks with it for a sustained amount of time.

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Guerra Extrema[/B][/U] Held at Plaza la Esperenza Thursday, Week 2, April 2011 Attendance = 5,000 Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto To start off the show, we have a quick hype video for the tag title three-way later on, with various highlights from each team’s previous matches. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Cyclone vs. Hysteria.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Cyclone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Hysteria.jpg[/IMG] This was an intense match that had it’s fair share of action, with both men being close to winning it, but in the end, the drive of Hysteria was enough to grab the win for him. The match started fairly even, with a little bit of brawling, but Hysteria soon began to throw the more experience Cyclone around the ring with several arm drags before nailing a head scissors, sending Cyclone tumbling under the bottom rope. Hysteria followed it up with a beautiful leaping cannonball plancha, almost gliding at one point, and then rolled Cyclone back into the ring. Cyclone fought back and was able to go for the Cyclone Buster, but Hysteria countered at the last moment, planting Cyclone into the mat with the Anarchy Hook, getting the cover and the win. [B]Winner:[/B] Hysteria by pinfall in 8:48 – [B]C+[/B] After the match is over, we got backstage to find El Héroe Mexicano, proudly wearing his title belt as always, but with a serious look on his face: “Lucha, I used to respect you. When I was training, I hoped that I would get to face you and show the world what the next generation can do. But…you had to go and ruin that all because of your pride by attacking me a few weeks ago. This will no longer be a match between two hopefuls, looking to entertain the fans, but a battle for the sake of pride. You let yours blind you when you struck down Mexico’s Favourite Child, and now the man you struck down is ready to get his revenge and use every last piece of energy within his body in order to do it. So tonight, you better expect the unexpected, as you will never see me coming.” He turns away and enters his locker room, shaking his head as he violently pushes the door open in frustration. [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] El Serpiente vs. Velocidad.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElSerpiente.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] This is undoubtedly Serpiente’s best match so far, as he seemed to click pretty well with Velocidad in the ring. The rest of Los Animales accompanied him down to ringside, which caused Velocidad to raise his awareness, knowing full well what could happen if he dropped his guard. The beginning of the match was tense, as Velocidad resorted to keeping in the middle of the ring, so that Los Animales couldn’t touch him, but this allowed Serpiente to steal control and whip him into the ropes, and when Velocidad tried to turn it into the Velocidad Tornado, Bestia grabbed his legs and viciously yanked them away, causing Velocidad to fall back and land head first on the mat. The referee reprimanded Bestia, but this in turn allowed Amo to roll into the ring and nail the Call of the Wild with Serpiente. Amo quickly rolled back out of the ring, and Serpiente then went up top and nailed the Cobra Twist, a corkscrew moonsault, and got the win in a controversially easy way. [B]Winners:[/B] El Serpiente by pinfall in 6:31 - [B]B[/B] After the match Bestia and Amo crawled into the ring, before viciously pummelling Velocidad into the mat. The youngster showed a lot of fight though, as he was able to fight all three people off, only falling when their leader entered the ring nailed him right in the jaw with a superkick. The fans exploded with boos as they began to realise who the leader might be, but he just smiled and walked to the back, his minions following him, with Serpiente hissing at the fallen Velocidad. [b]B-[/b] After a break we return to see a nervous Amazing Fire Fly with his hands covering his face, evidentially worried about his upcoming title match. He begins to mutter: “I’m not ready..I can’t do this.” But then a familiar voice is heard off screen as a smile crosses Fly’s lips: “I didn’t train you to be like that. Now come on, where is your confidence? Where is the heart of the man who left the fans in awe in his debut? If that man isn’t here, we have no chance of winning tonight.” The camera pans to the ring and the crowd cheers loudly as it reveals Axxis Jr., his arms crossed and a smile on his face. “You’re right Axxis, I need to be confident.” “As long as you are, and do your best, I’m sure we can come out on top. But be careful, our opponents are dangerous and known for being sneaky, so I want you on full alert.” Fire Fly nods before Axxis picks him up and pats him on the back. [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] La Alianza IV (Pirata & Taker)© vs. Varones Americanos vs. Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly. For the Campeónes de Parejas titles.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/GenioVerde.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/HombreDelaEnerga.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] The first two legal men were Energia and Fire Fly, as the champions seemed quite content with letting the others fight it out, but there was evident tension between the champs. Energia, being the larger man, was able to easily dominate Fire Fly, getting a near fall with a brainbuster, as Axxis was able to break it up quite quickly. Energia was frustrated and pulled the youngster up to his feet, only to get nailed with an uppercut in the face before Fly ran to the ropes. Energia tried to level him with an Energy Lariat, but Fly was able to duck and then leap off the ropes and connect with a Springboard Reverse DDT, planting the big man right on his head before making the hot tag to Axxis. Axxis cleaned house of all four men, as the champs and Genio all clambered in to try and take down Axxis, and then the veteran went up top for the Gravity Axxisault, but Energia was able to get up in time to throw him back down to the mat. Energia then tagged in to Soul Taker, who then nailed the big man with an enziguri, making him roll out of the ring. Axxis was back up, and the two veterans went back and forth trading blows and going hold for hold with each other until Taker was able to lock Axxis in a camel clutch, but this was promptly broken up by Genio, who booted Taker in the face. Genio then pulled Taker up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, but got floored with a running heel kick from the veteran. After a bit more back and forth, where Fire Fly got tagged in by Axxis, only for Axxis to be dragged out of the ring by Varones Americanos, who looked to take the veteran out of the match. Taker was getting slightly tired, having taken quite a bit of damage, and tagged out to Pirata, who eagerly climbed into the ring. The two champs then went for a double team DDT, but Pirata pushed Fly away and then dropped his team mate with a Pirata Plunge out of nowhere! The fans cheered this, happy to see an Alianza member getting hurt, and Pirata then left his co-champ for dead as he walked back to the locker room. Fly came to and saw the prone Taker on the mat, as his mentor was brawling with Varones Americanos on the outside, and saw his chance, leaping onto the top rope. He then flew off with the Sky High Fire Fly, and connected right with the gut of Taker, before going for the cover. Varones Americanos both tried to clamber back into the ring, but Axxis kicked their legs out from under them, as the referee counted to three and the crowd cheered loudly. [B]Winner:[/B] Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall in 15:45. Axxis & Fire Fly wins the Campeónes de Parejas titles! – [B]B[/B] Fire Fly looks up in amazement as he is handed the title belt, almost in tears. Axxis Jr. rolls into the ring and embraces his protégé, raising his hand while holding his own belt aloft. Some fans in the audience are even on their feet applauding the new champions, most likely pleased that La Alianza now hold no title belts anymore. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Mr. Lucha III & Extraordinario Jr. vs. El Héroe Mexicano & Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr..[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MrLuchaIII.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Extraordinario.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElHeroeMexicano.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] Héroe followed up on his promise from earlier, bringing a whole new arsenal to the table, as the disrespect he was shown two weeks ago when Lucha blindsided him seems to have caused him to snap. Héroe and Lucha were the first legal men, and they went at each other all guns blazing, trading stiff shots with each other that eventually broke the crowd into cheers for Héroe and boos for Lucha when each connected with a blow. Héroe was able to gain control after a springboard head scissors, but Lucha stole it away by raking the champs eyes and quickly tagging in to Extra. Extra was able to get advantage fairly easily, slamming the blinded Héroe into the mat with a powerslam for a two count. Extra then flew around the ring, surprising Héroe with various high impact moves, but he tried one too many, as Héroe was able to dropkick him in mid-air, flipping him over. Héroe then staggered over and made the tag in to Dragon, who leapt onto the top rope and connected with a cross body. Dragon then pulled Extra up to his feet and whipped him into the ropes, and leapfrogged Extra the first time, only to get nailed with a leg lariat to the back of the head when Extra came back. He went for the cover, but Héroe was in to break it up. Lucha leapt in as well and began to brawl with Héroe, ending when he clotheslined the champ over the ropes, but he used too much momentum and went over the top himself. Dragon finally came to and looked up to see Héroe still brawling with Lucha, but before he could get up to his feet, Extra came crashing down with the Siempre Peleando, landing right on Dragon’s back. Extra rolled him over and made the cover, with Héroe too busy fighting his rival to break it up, giving Extra and Lucha the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Mr Lucha III & Extraordinario Jr by pinfall in 11:36 – [B]B-[/B] We then see a hype video of El Demonio, and what transpired between him and Pirata last week. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs. Enrique Merino[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EnriqueMerino.jpg[/IMG] Both men really brought their A-game here tonight, as they both gave one of their best performances so far this year in a really back and forth encounter that saw both men nail their finishers on separate occasions, only to come up short. When the bell rang, the two men charged towards each other and locked up, with Merino taking control with a quick headlock. Phoenix forced him over to the ropes and used them to fling his opponent across the ring, but Merino floored him with a clothesline before running to the ropes once more. Phoenix was ready this time, and stayed on the floor, forcing Merino to jump over him, and then leapfrogged him when he came back a second time. Merino bounced off the ropes one more time, and Phoenix connected with a beautiful, yet devastating, Handspring Twisting Enziguri, leaving both men down and out. Phoenix was the first one up, and he went straight to the top rope as Merino was still recuperating. He tried to connect with a leg drop, but Merino rolled out of the way just in time, causing Phoenix to crash and burn on the mat. Merino kicked him stiffly in the chest when he sat back up, then once in the back before pulling him up to his feet and nailing a snap suplex. Phoenix grabbed his back and rolled out of the ring in order to recover, but Merino rebounded of the ropes and came flying over the top rope with a beautiful no-hands cross body plancha, sending Phoenix back first into the barricade. Phoenix clutched his back once again as Merino held his stomach in pain. The referee came close to counting both men out, but luckily they were able to roll back into the ring just in time. They engaged in a quick brawl, trading blows before they got up to standing, where both men ran to the ropes at the same time. They continued rebounding until they were both blurs crossing each other, ending when Phoenix exploded with a high knee that turned Merino inside out. Phoenix then went for the cover, but Merino kicked out just after the two, but it was clear who was in control from then on as Phoenix was able to concentrate his attacks on Merino’s stomach, which he had hurt earlier during the cross body splash, hitting several gutbusters and several knees strikes, but Merino was able to counter with a jawbreaker, causing Phoenix to fly backwards from the impact. Merino then pulled Phoenix back up to his feet before booting him in the gut and bringing him down hard across his knees with a double knee backbreaker, causing Phoenix to yell out and clutch his back in agony. Merino went for the cover, but Phoenix kicked out just in time, causing Merino to pull him up to his feet and knee him stiffly in the gut before planting him with a facebuster in frustration. Merino then took some time to recover, but in doing so allowed Phoenix time to recover as well, and the Redemption man sprang up to his feet before connecting with a beautiful running knee right to the jaw of Merino, stunning him. Phoenix then went up top and connected with the Phoenix Firebird Splash. The referee rushed over and began the count as the crowd counted with him. One… Two… Th..No! Merino kicked out just before the three, causing the fans to collectively groan in disappointment. Phoenix pulled his rival up to his feet, but got elbowed several times in the ribs, eventually forcing him to release Merino, who promptly ran to the ropes. Phoenix was ready and connected with a Kitchen Sink Knee, flipping Merino over, before connecting with a Springboard 450 splash, causing the fans to applaud and cheer in awe. The referee began to count again: One… Two… Thre..No! Even closer this time, and the crowd actually applauded slightly for the Alianza member’s resilience, but the boos outweighed the applause, as the crowd really wanted to see Phoenix come away the winner at the expense of Alianza. Phoenix heard them and leapt up to the top, seemingly going for the Phoenix Firebird Splash once again, but when Phoenix was about to hit it, Merino leapt up to his feet and connected with a sickeningly loud leaping enziguri, which once again left both men down. Merino was the first up, and he pulled a still stunned Phoenix up to his feet, planting him with a fairly sloppy but still devastating Virus Infection. He slowly went for the cover, but somebody grabbed his legs and pulled him out of the ring. It was Pirata! He then promptly booted Merino in the gut and drove him into the unforgiving floor on the outside with a Pirata Plunge, busting him open. El Demonio was out as well, using this distraction to attack Phoenix, nailing the Demonic Fury. The referee saw both attacks though, and threw the match out. [B]Winner:[/B] Draw by double DQ in 19:25 – [B]A[/B] Demonio then spotted Pirata, but he didn’t immediately head for him, which caused Pirata to look slightly confused. However, once he saw Demonio smiling he knew what was going on, but it was too late for him to react as Soul Taker clubbed him from behind with a kendo stick. Taker battered away at his former partner before going under the ring for a steel chair. Pirata stumbled to his feet, but he was sent right back down when Taker brought the chair down viciously onto his head, connecting with a sickening thud. Pirata was busted open by the shot, and Taker took the blood from the chair and smeared it across his chest, looking evilly at his fallen comrade. [b]A[/b] [I]Summary: Hysteria def. Cyclone – C+ El Serpiente def. Velocidad – B Axxis Jr & Fire Fly wins Three-Way for tag titles - B Lucha & Extra Jr. def. Héroe & Dragon – B- Draw by Double DQ – A[/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: Another good week yet again, but some matches didn’t perform as expected [/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][U][B]SOTBPW.com[/B][/U][/SIZE] [B][U]Festival de Homenaje[/U][/B] We are now at the big event of April, Festival de Homenaje. Tonight we see the clash of former friends and partners as the former tag champions Pirata Malvado and Soul Taker face off against each other. Following the throwing out of the main event at Guerra Extrema, there is no set challenger for the title, and Pablo has left it open to anybody to challenge him. [U][B]Pre-Show: Sadistic Youth vs. El Orgulloso & Delirium[/B][/U] Before the live taping, we have the team of Sadistic Youth taking on a debuting team in Orgulloso & Delirium. This will be the new team's first match in a big promotion, having impressed enough on the independent circuit to get a tryout here tonight. Can they upset the established team of Sadistic Youth, or will that experience prove just too much for the youngsters? [U][B]Magik vs. Charron vs. Cyclone vs. Hysteria vs. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr.[/B][/U] All five men are eager to get a shot at the Menor title, which man will be able to prove himself with a victory over four other talented men and get that shot? Will Hysteria continue his recent dominance on his way to another shot, or will it be Charron, the most recent ex-champion, who begins his climb back to the top of the division? [U][B]Los Animales (Any of the Four) vs. El Bandito & Velocidad[/B][/U] Bandito and Velocidad were rivals just a month ago, and now they team up to take on their new rivals Los Animales. So far Los Animales has been at the forefront of this feud, with Bandito and Velocidad being on the backfoot. Will the unlikely team be able to turn that around with a victory? Or will Los Animales continue to prove their worth with a victory of an establish veteran and one of the fastest rising stars in Mexico today? [U][B]El Héroe Mexicano(c) vs. Mr. Lucha III[/B] For the Campeón de Menor title[/U] These two were formerly friends, until Lucha blindsided Mexicano after pinning the champion, effectively challenging for his title. Mexicano appeared a changed man last week, being more brutal in his offence. Will this be just the thing he needs to overcome one of his most challenging matches to date and defeat Lucha? Or will Mr. Lucha III regain the Menor title, ending Mexicano's reign before it really begins? [U][B]Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly(c) vs. Varones Americanos[/b] For the Campeónes de Parejas titles[/U] Axxis Jr and Fire Fly were able to surprise everybody in attendance, maybe even themselves, when they were victorious in the Three-Way tag match on Guerra Extreama to win the tag championships. Now they make their first defence against the team that didn't technically lose, Varones Americanos. Will Axxis & Fly continue to prove their critics wrong? Or will Americanos be able to take the belts and prove it was a fluke? [U][B]Eagle King vs. Máquina de Muerte[/B][/U] These two have faced off before, but it ended up as a draw. Which man will walk away the winner and be the first to hand their opponent their defeat? Will Eagle King be able to topple the massive bulwark of La Alianza that is Muerte and continue his streak? Or will Hell's Warrior fell the King of the Skies? [U][B]Ultimate Phoenix vs. Tijuana Vampire[/B][/U] Ultimate Phoenix was taken to the very limit last week against Vampire's partner Enrique Merino. Can he bounce back successfully with a win over Vampire, or will Tijuana finish what his partner couldn't and pick up a slight upset victory? Will either Redemption or Alianza get involved? [U][B]Pablo Rodriguez(c) vs. ???[/B] For the Campeón de Mundo title[/U] And in the main event, we see Pablo Rodriguez putting his title on the line against an unknown opponent. Will he be able to prepare adequately and walk back out with the belt? Will it be somebody he's faced before, or could it be somebody completely new to the title chase, maybe even the company as well? [U][B]Pirata Malvado vs. Soul Taker[/B] Grudge Match - 2/3 Falls Match[/U] This match could define the careers of both men here tonight, as a loss for Pirata Malvado will cause him to be officially kicked out of La Alianza, and basically make a very dangerous enemy. If Soul Taker loses, Pirata will have proved his worth by felling one of the most decorated superstars in Lucha Libre today, and will most likely then set his sights on El Demonio. It is a classic 2/3 falls match, will Alianza intervene? [I]Prediction Key:[/I] Pre-Show: Sadistic Youth vs. El Orgulloso & Delirium Magik vs. Charron vs. Cyclone vs. Hysteria vs. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. Los Animales (Any of the four) vs. El Bandito & Velocidad El Héroe Mexicano(c) vs. Mr. Lucha III Axxis & Fire Fly(c) vs. Varones Americanos Eagle King vs. Máquina de Muerte Ultimate Phoenix vs. Tijuana Vampire Pablo Rodriguez(c) vs. ??? Pirata Malvado vs. Soul Taker - 2/3 Falls Match [I]Predictions are welcome. Bonus points if you can pick the right members of Los Animales. More bonus points if you pick the right person to take the fall in the 5-Way menor division match. The write-up will probably be up Thursday or Friday next week, as I want to put everything into the write-up for the final show of this diary, so there's plenty of time for predictions :p . Thankyou for the kind words Tigerkinney, I hope I can make my next diary just as good.[/I] [/CENTER]

Pre-Show:[B] Sadistic Youth[/B] vs. El Orgulloso & Delirium [I]The new team aren't coming in with any great fanfare and have been given a chance after impressing on the indy circuit. They'll get some time to impress but they wont win, as I don't think you would want to job out a fairly established duo to them in Sadistic Youth.[/I] Magik vs. Charron vs. Cyclone vs. [B]Hysteria[/B] vs. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. [I]Well Hysteria is the one with the momentum behind him right now, and why throw away that momentum with a loss right here. As for who takes the pin, hello to a well earned reservation at Hotel Jobsville Mr Charron.[/I] Los Animales (Any of the four) vs. [B]El Bandito & Velocidad[/B] [I]I'd say that Purpura and Serpiente will represent Los Animales this time round, however I do think that Bandito and Velocidad will begin to turn the tide here by picking up the win.[/I] [B]El Héroe Mexicano(c)[/B] vs. Mr. Lucha III [I]This has been a solid holding pattern feud for the Menor Title, whilst you build up a stronger challenger (i.e Hysteria), so I don't see Mr Lucha III winning but you've built him up well enough to make us believe that he has at least have an inkling of a chance of taking the belt off Heroe.[/I] [B]Axxis & Fire Fly(c)[/B] vs. Varones Americanos [I]Axxis & Fire Fly's surprise victory would be a waste if they lost the belt to Varones in their first title defence. [/I] [B]Eagle King[/B] vs. Máquina de Muerte [I]I think this time round, that one of these unbeaten 'newcomers' has to lose, and I see it be the big monster in De Muerte, however I see some of the monsters 'aura' being prediced by Eagle Kings win coming via DQ.[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs. Tijuana Vampire [I]Simply for the fact that I will never get past the image of either member of Los Sickness being anything other than a career tag teamer.[/I] Pablo Rodriguez(c) vs[B]. ????[/B] [I]There are two people not on this show who could answer the challenge El Demonio and Nicholas Lopez. I say that both of them answer the challenge and this match becomes a 3-way. Simply for the outcome of the next match, I say that Rodriguez loses the title to the leader of La Allianza El Demonio.[/I] [I][B]Pirata Malvado[/B] vs. Soul Taker - 2/3 Falls Match[/I] [I]The way you have built Pirata Malvado from heel lackey to a fan favourite face and possibly future title challenger has been nothing short of brilliant and I see you rewarding his rise by having him go over Soul Taker. With Demonio winning the title this would have naturally set up a Pirata/Demonio feud over the Campeon de Mundo Title. [/I]

[CENTER][U][B]SOTBPW Festival de Homenaje[/B][/U] Held at Parque Miguel Marcosa Wednesday, Week 3, April 2011 Attendance = 15,000. PPV Buys – 15,000. Announcers = Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto [I]Pre-Show Match 1: Sadistic Youth def. El Orgulloso & Delirium – C A decent match for people so unknown in Orgulloso and Delirium, these two have a fair amount of potential.[/i] Before we have the first match we see a two minute video hyping the main event of Soul Taker vs. Pirata Malvado, highlighting previous conflicts and when Pirata turned on Taker last week. [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B]Magik vs. Charron vs. Cyclone vs. Hysteria vs. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Magik.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Charron.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Cyclone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Hysteria.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] A fairly entertaining opening match to the PPV, that saw some of the best in the Menor division, and Charron, going back and forth to make sure the fans were warmed up for the rest of the show. All five men were in the ring at the same time, and things broke down pretty much from the get go, as it became a brawl the second the bell rang. Charron was the victim of a 4-on-1 assault unfortunately, as each man hit their finishers on him before he was tossed unceremoniously from the ring, crashing to the floor below. The remaining four then paired off, Magik with fellow veteran Cyclone and Hysteria with fellow youngster Dragon. After several minutes of skilled action, Magik whipped Cyclone into the corner, but the more agile Cyclone ran up to the top and came crashing down on top of Magik with a diving cross body, getting a two count before Hysteria booted him in the jaw. Hysteria then returned his focus to Dragon, who caught him with a running heel kick when he turned around. Dragon drove his fists into the face of Hysteria, before pulling him up to his feet and whipping him across the ring. When Hysteria came back, Dragon leapt onto the ropes and went for a springboard head scissors, but Hysteria grabbed hold of him and drilled him into the mat with a vicious powerbomb. Magik had just thrown Cyclone out of the ring with a hurracanrana, and went face to face with Hysteria, with the two men yelling abuse before Magik clubbed Hysteria across the temple with a right hand, causing Hysteria to retaliate with a series of vicious elbows before whipping Magik into the corner. Hysteria went for a corner clothesline, but Magik ran out of the way and then nailed a poison rana on Hysteria, spiking him on his head. Charron tried to get back in the ring, and was helped in by Magik who threw him in by yanking the ropes. Charron grabbed his back, but was swiftly booted in the gut as soon as he got back up before being driven into the mat with a Sitout Magik Bomb. He then rolled back out of the ring in pain, causing the fans at ringside to jeer at him. Magik turned his attention to a rising Dragon, kicking him in the lower back before nailing a reverse DDT. He went for the cover, but got nailed with an enziguri from Hysteria. This stunned the veteran Magik long enough for Hysteria to get out of the ring and pulled Charron back in before nailing him with the Anarchy Hook, getting the cover and the convincing win. [B]Winner:[/B] Hysteria by pinfall in 11:33 – [B]C+[/B] Hysteria holds his hands up high, proud at his victory, before looking down at the fallen Charron, who seems to be out cold. Hysteria looks out into the crowd who begin to chant “One More Time! One More Time!”, and Hysteria promptly pulls the lifeless Charron to his feet and nails the Anarchy Hook once again, flipping Charron right over with the impact. He then raises his arms up before gesturing around his waist. [B]C[/B] After a quick break, we return to see Los Animales all in a dark room, where their leader, still wearing his hooded cloak, is holding a lit candle, with his minions gathered around it. Gato keeps moving around the light, shifting his head from side to side playfully, while Serpiente continually flickers his tongue, hissing when Gato gets to close, and Purpura breathes heavily, snarling at the others. Their leader then begins a chant, which ends with the lines: “It is time for those of us who have endured a lifetime of torment to unleash that suffering on those who gave it to us. The animals are unleashed, they have no restrictions, and the hidden will rise to the top, destroying society for the damage it has done.” All four men then let out a howl like a wolf, before their leader blows out the candle, causing the whole scene to plummet into darkness… [B]C+[/B] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Los Animales (Purpura & Gato) vs. El Bandito & Velocidad [/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBestiaPurpura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElBandito.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] A very good tag match up with the young talent of the company really getting time to shine. Purpura and Gato showed really good chemistry as a team, constantly tagging in and out to keep each other fresh, able to isolate Bandito and target his weakening knees, with the aim of preventing him from pulling off the Hijack Suplex. Bandito, after several minutes of assault was able to make the hot tag to Velocidad, who leapt over the ropes and connected with a double dropkick to both Los Animales members, before pulling Purpura up to his feet. Velocidad then whipped him across the ring, aiming for a clothesline, but Purpura ducked it, and when Velocidad turned around, Purpura turned him inside out with a vicious spear. Purpura went for the cover, but Bandito was able to break it up just in time, as Velocidad was too stunned to know what was going on. Purpura then pulled Velocidad up to his feet and booted him in the gut before taking him over with a snap suplex. He then quickly transitioned it into an armbar, but Velocidad had come to his senses and promptly scrambled over to the ropes. Purpura then booted him in the head and gut several times before bouncing off the second rope for a leg drop. He dragged Velocidad to the center of the ring and looked to lock in the Purpura Stretch, but Bandito flew into to view with a double axe handle, clubbing Purpura across the back. Bandito helped Velocidad up to his feet and the two then double teamed Purpura, nailing a bearhug/leg lariat combo which almost got them the win, but Gato was able to break it up. Bandito was able to fight back though, and took Gato to the outside, before heading out there with him to prevent him from interfering. Velocidad then saw Purpura getting up to his feet, and was able to nail the Velocidad Tornado out of nowhere on the Animales man. Velocidad made the cover and the fans counted along with the referee as he counted to three. [B]Winner:[/B] El Bandito & Velocidad by pinfall in 15:15 - [B]B[/B] When Velocidad began to celebrate, the leader of Los Animales and Serpiente, who had been under the ring for the entire match, emerged and assaulted Bandito on the outside, throwing the veteran into the barricade a couple of times before tossing him into the steel steps, knocking him out. Velocidad climbed onto the top rope, aiming to take them out with a Sky Twister Press, but Gato snuck up behind him and drove him into the mat with a release tiger suplex that sent Velocidad flying across the ring. The whole stable then ganged up on Velocidad, beating him down until he was a bloody mess. As the fans booed them, their hooded leader spread his arms out and looked up to the sky. Serpiente flicked his tongue over the head of the fallen Velocidad, seemingly lapping up his blood, while Purpura roared in celebration. Their leader then tore off his cloak, revealing his true identity, causing the fans to almost explode with more boos than ever before: [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElLeon_alt.jpg[/IMG] He just seemed to laugh, and called for a microphone: “I guess all of you feel betrayed, that your ‘Hero of Justice’ has abandoned you for the sake of the men behind me. But you see…the real injustice was you fans all the damn time. It was people like you that teased my friends in this ring, driving thme to a point where they couldn’t take it anymore and snapped, becoming more vicious than could be imagined. This is where I came in, I realised the horrible things these people were going through, and felt that Justice needed to be given on their part. But you guys, still unable to accept them, continued to ridicule them. There and then was when I realised what I had done wrong all my career, I had worked my self to death for the appreciation of you fans, only to see what you are really like. Inconsiderate a**holes who think people who aren’t exactly like them are freaks. Well, I have news for you, a new force has taken it’s place in this business, and it’s declaring war on the known world. We will force you to see the errors of your ways, and will we will have our revenge, no matter what the cost.” El Leon then drops the microphone, before spreading his arms again, as if soaking in the hated from the fans. A smile etches its way across his face as they chant “You suck, you suck.” at their previous hero. Leon then signals and he heads to the back with Los Animales in tow, leaving the broken bodies of Bandito and Velocidad in the ring. [B]C[/B] for attack. [b]B+[/b] for reveal We then see a hype video for the next match, highlighting the recent tensions between Mexicano and Lucha that lead to the title match. [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano© vs. Mr. Lucha III For the Campeón de Menor title.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElHeroeMexicano.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MrLuchaIII.jpg[/IMG] This match seemed very personal, with each man staring daggers at each other as soon as they were in the ring. Needless to say, as soon as the bell rang, both men charged in and locked up. Each man tried to overpower the other, but it soon became a stalemante, and both back off. Lucha was the first to charge back in, nailing Héroe with a sharp elbow to the jaw and then took him to the mat with an arm drag. Héroe flipped back up though, and pushed Lucha to the mat before driving his knee into his elbow and locking him in a tight wristlock. Lucha struggled for a while, but was able to get back up to his knees eventually, where he then rolled and flipped out of the hold and slapped on a hammerlock. Héroe fought out of it amazingly quickly though, and then whipped Lucha across the ring, flooring him with a dropsault when he came back. Héroe then stomped on the chest and stomach of his challenger before locking him in another wristlock, but Lucha was able to roll backwards and get him in a head scissors. Héroe released the wristlock, allowing Lucha to throw him across the ring. Héroe slowly staggered to his feet, only to get clotheslined over the top rope by Lucha, who then posed for the crowd. They responded by showering him with boos, and he looked less than pleased before running to the ropes. Héroe was up to his feet on the outside, but wasn’t able to react in time as Lucha came flying over the top with a twisting splash, taking out both men as the impact of the move pushed Héroe into the barricade, causing him to clutch his back. The referee began the count, but he had barely reached seven when both rolled back in, albeit fairly slowly and evidentially in pain. As they rose to their feet, they began to exchange blows, but neither man was able to get the advantage. They rolled away from each other to recover, and ended up getting to their feet at the same time. Lucha charged towards Héroe, trying to take him out of the ring again, but Héroe ducked underneath and then went for a crucifix pin, but Lucha kicked out just in time. Lucha rolled back to his feet, and nailed Héroe with a dropkick. He then pulled the champion back up to his feet and whipped him into the ropes. He then ran to the ropes himself, aiming to go for a high speed Third Strike, but Héroe met him in the middle with a super kick right to the jaw, taking both men out. The referee began the count, and he got to five before either man showed signs of life. Héroe was the first to his feet, getting up at seven, followed by Lucha at eight. Héroe headed over to Lucha and booted him in the gut before nailing a swing neckbreaker, using a fair amount of strength to increase the damage, before heading up to the top rope. He turned to face the audience and saluted them before leaping off with a beautiful picture perfect corkscrew moonsault, getting seemingly eons of hang-time, but he didn’t connect, as Lucha had moved out of the way just in time. The crash landing took a huge amount of energy and breath out of the champ, and Lucha used this chance to run to the ropes, and when Héroe got up to his feet, he nailed the Third Strike, spiking Héroe right on the top of his head. He made the cover and the fans booed as the referee counted. One… Two… Thr..No! Héroe kicked out just in time, causing the crowd to go wild with excitement. Lucha looked at the referee in disbelief and slapped the mat in frustration, unable to understand how Héroe could have kicked out. But all this did was allow Héroe time to recover, and he got up to his feet, stalking Lucha, who was holding his head, wandering what he needed to do. Héroe tapped him on the back, and when Lucha turned around, sent him flying with an arm drag. Lucha got back up to his feet and charged back, only to be sent away with another arm drag. Héroe then floored the challenger with a spinning forearm smash before looking out to the fans, who cheered him on. Héroe then leapt onto the middle of the top rope, looked at his fallen opponent, then came flying off with a Senton Leg Drop. The champ then got back up to his feet, pulling Lucha with him, before whipping his challenger across the ring. Lucha was able to summon the rest of his energy though, and countered a clothesline attempt into another Third Strike, but Héroe was able to counter it himself, causing Lucha to drop behind him, before Héroe connected with the Patriota Stunner. Lucha flopped backwards onto the mat as Héroe made the cover. The fans counted along with the referee yet again. One… Two… Three! The fans then loudly cheered the champion, who simply laid down on the mat, seemingly exhausted after his match, before getting up and celebrating with his title, slapping and shaking hands with the crowd at ringside. [B]Winner:[/B] El Héroe Mexicano by pinfall in 18:36 – [B]B[/B] [I]The rest of the show will be up over the next few days. I have been busy with bundles of revision for my remaining AS exams next week, so I pretty much only had time to write this up tonight. I'll probably post the rest in one big post, then ending with an epilogue style post to basically show what was planned to happen over the next year or so.[/I][/center]

[center][B][U]SOTBPW Festival de Homenaje Pt. 2[/U][/B] We then see a quick video highlighting Axxis & Fire Fly’s surprise victory for the tag titles last week, but also showing how it came about in that Pirata attacked his own partner. [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly© vs. Varones Americanos For the Campeónes de Parejas titles[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/GenioVerde.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/HombreDelaEnerga.jpg[/IMG] I forgot that Hombre was injured last week with a minor injury, which dragged the match down as he was not as agile as he is usually. The match started out with Axxis and Genio facing off, with the American Verde being the first to charge in, taking Axxis to the mat with a tilt-a-whirl arm drag. Axxis was able to get back up to his feet, but Genio booted him in the gut and then planted him with a facebuster. He went for the cover, but Fire Fly was able to connect with a running flip senton right to the face of Genio, stunning the American man. Fly then helped his mentor up to his feet and they double teamed Verde, connecting with a double flapjack. Axxis went for the cover, but it was Hombre’s turn to interfere, stomping on Axxis’ back. Axxis was able to remain in control for quite a long time, but he ended up getting slightly tired, allowing Verde to connect with an enziguri and then tag in his partner, who promptly cleaned house, connecting with a big boot to Axxis and then clotheslining Fly when the youngster tried to step in. Hombre then tossed Fly out of the ring and pulled Axxis to his feet, only to get elbowed several times in the gut, forcing him to back off. Axxis then connected with a dropkick, before rebounding off the ropes with a wheelbarrow bulldog, taking both men out. Fly was back on the apron, but seemed to still be feeling the effects of the clothesline, yet he still reached out to make the tag. Axxis made the hot tag after crawling his way over to the apron, and Fly leapt over the ropes, connecting with a dropkick to the knees of Genio when he tried to run in. Fly then stomped on Hombre and connected with a flip senton, but the bigger man showed great resilience by getting up almost instantly, albeit slightly stunned. Hombre then booted a surprised Fly in the gut before whipping him across the ring. Fly somersaulted into the ropes, then flipped backwards towards Hombre, connecting with a handspring Headscissors, sending Hombre tumbling out of the ring to the outside. Hombre used the apron to pull himself up, and Genio rushed to his side to help him. Both ignored Fly and Axxis in the ring, who slapped hands before both connecting with cannonball planchas. This took a fair amount of energy out of all four men, as they were barely able to get back in the ring in time. Hombre and Fly got back in first, and Hombre threw the smaller man across the ring with a belly to back suplex, before going for the cover. Fly managed to kick out just in time though, causing the fans to cheer. The final part of the match was full of action, as both Fly and Hombre hit their finishers, but it wasn’t enough to put their respective opponents away. Fly was back in control in the final minute, taking advantage of Hombre’s bad back, connecting with several dropkicks and chops. Genio tried to enter to save his partner, but Axxis Jr connected with a clothesline that took both men out of the ring. Fly went up top after taking the big man down with a leg lariat, and the crowd began to cheer. He put his hands up before connecting with the Sky High Fire Fly, getting the victory in a hard fought battle. [B]Winner:[/B] Axxis Jr and Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall in 16:41. Axxis & Fire Fly make defence number one of their titles – [B]B-[/B] After a few seconds of rest, Axxis & Fire Fly grabbed a hold of their title belts and hoisted them proudly in the air, as the crowd showered them with applause. [B]B[/B] We then see a quick hype video for Máquina vs. King, showing clips from each mans matches so far, highlighting that both are undefeated so far. It also plays up the fact it is Machine vs. Hype, and what would happen if Máquina were to win. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Eagle King vs. Máquina de Muerte[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/EagleKing.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/MaquinadeMuerte.jpg[/IMG] This match was savage from the very start, as Máquina was absolutely relentless in the ring, pummelling King into the canvas with every blow he dealt. King was on the back foot for a majority of the opening, unable to find any sort of weakness to concentrate on, as Máquina just kept coming at him. Eagle did attempt a springboard cross body, but Máquina caught him in mid-air and effortlessly drove him viciously into the canvas with a Release Powerbomb. He then lifted one arm into the air, as if to celebrate already, but this just got the crowd to boo him and cheer on King, who was beginning to get back up to his feet. Máquina noticed and booted him across the face before pulling him up to his feet. Máquina whipped him across the ring, flooring him with a big boot when he returned and went for the cover. He only got a two count, as Eagle was able to kick out just in time. Máquina just pulled him back up to his feet before getting him in position for a suplex. Eagle began to fight back, punching the ribs of Máquina, but this only served to enrage the machine, as he turned it into a belly to belly suplex before going for the cover once again. King kicked out just after two this time, and was up to his feet fairly quickly, though he was evidentially dazed, as he was unable to mount any sufficient offence. Máquina just took the kicks and punches before flooring King with a clothesline. Máquina lifted his arm once again before stomping on the chest of his fallen opponent. He then strode over to a corner and waited for King to get up, and when he did, charged out of the corner, aiming to spear him to the mat. King was ready for him though, and leapfrogged the monster, showing great athletic ability, and connected with an enziguri when Máquina turned around. The monster didn’t get knocked down, but was staggering around, stunned by the move, and King followed up with a running dropkick which sent Máquina stumbling backwards into the ropes. King then summoned the rest of his energy and charged towards his foe, connecting with a high angle leg lariat. Máquina went tumbling over the top as King was able to hold on to the ropes, stopping him from dropping as well. Máquina seemed to reach into his mask, as if to check his face, but when King leapt towards him, something glinted in Máquina’s hand as he punched King in the face. The referee rolled out of the ring to check on King, and he was out cold. The ref then turned his attention to Máquina, who just smiled sadistically as he looked at the brass knuckles he was wearing. The referee called for a DQ, but Máquina responded by whacking the poor man with the brass knucks as well. [B]Winner:[/B] Eagle King by disqualification in 15:43 – [B]B+[/B] Máquina then climbed on top of Eagle King and pummelled away at the masked man with his bare hands, causing the man to bleed profusely from his forehead. Máquina dragged his hand across the blood and wiped across his chest in an X shape before laughing more. [B]B+[/B] [U][B]Match 6:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs. Tijuana Vampire[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/TijuanaVampire.jpg[/IMG] Not the great match I was hoping for considering the talent, but it was a good match nonetheless, providing entertainment and a good story as the match went on. Phoenix was eager to avenge the attack by Demonio last week, and vented that rage on Vampire, while Vampire tried his best to up his game to the level that Merino had been working at lately. The match started out fairly even, with neither man really able to gain the advantage, due to their opponent always stopping them dead in their tracks whenever they seemed to be gaining any momentum. Phoenix was the first to gain control after ducking a clothesline and retaliating with a back flip kick that hit Vampire right on the top of the head, knocking him to the mat. Phoenix then went up top and connected with a leg drop before going for the cover, but Vampire was able to kick out just before the referee reached two, causing the crowd to breathe out in disappointment. Phoenix connected with two sentons, but when he went for an elbow drop, Vampire was able to roll out of the way, causing Phoenix to grab his elbow in pain and recover in the corner. Vampire used this time to get his breath back, before charging to the corner and connecting with a running splash, squashing Phoenix. Vampire was able to stay in control for the rest of the match amazingly, always being one step ahead of Phoenix, but this ended when Vampire went up top for a flying clothesline, as he too way too long getting his balance, allowing Phoenix to leapt up their with him and send him flying across the ring with a super rana. Phoenix then hopped back up to the top and flew off, connecting with the Phoenix Firebird Splash, getting the victory and evening the odds for Redemption and Alianza. [B]Winner:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix by pinfall in 16:17 - [B]B[/B] After a break we return to see a hype video for the next match, for the World title. It then mentions that Pablo has no idea who he is facing here tonight. [B]B+[/B] But as soon as the video cuts out, we see Nicolas Lopez holding a microphone: “For far too long I have been annoyed in this damn promotion. I gave my all every match I had, and management continue to forget me. So, tonight, I will take on Pablo Rodriguez for ‘his’ world title and prove to all of you that once an..” Out of nowhere, Máquina de Muerte clasps his hands around the throat of Lopez, before swiftly chucking him upside down at the wall. Lopez hits the wall with a sickening thud before crumpling at the bottom, out cold. El Demonio then emerges from behind Máquina, grabbing the microphone: “Pablo. I know we’ve faced each other before, and you probably know me more in ring that anybody here, but that does not stop me from entering this match. This promotion needs a strong persona as their world champion, which you are not. You preach about how the almighty will bring us pain if we get in his way. Well I say that the damage he deals is nothing compared to what the full power of the underworld can dish out. And tonight, I will prove that when I take that title belt from around your waist and finally bring some damn skills to this forsaken company. Then the darkness can finally begin to envelop all who try and resist. If you want a little preview of what I will do, watch this.” Demonio then turns as Máquina pulls a limp Lopez up to his feet. Demonio smirks at the camera before smashing the mic over Lopez’s head. Demonio continues to pound away at the head of Lopez, and after a few minutes of vicious assault, he signals to Máquina, who then lifts Lopez up onto his shoulders and tosses him through two nearby tables with a jacknife powerbomb. Demonio laughs, and Máquina then wipes the blood from an even more crumpled Lopez, and uses it to draw a ring of blood around the X he drew earlier. [b]B+[/b] for both attack and challenge/hype We are then transported to another backstage area, where Pirata is looking at a monitor, a look of pure disgust on his face. He turns to the camera, which catches a glimpse of the skull & crossbones banner behind him. He merely shakes his head and moves on. After this we see a hype video for our main event, Pirata vs. Taker [b]A[/b] [U][B]Match 7:[/B] Pablo Rodriguez© vs. El Demonio For the Campeón de Mundo title[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PabloRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/ElDemonio.jpg[/IMG] This match was once again epic, as both men really brought their A-game to it, pulling out all the stops. The match started out fairly slow, as they two locked up but nobody was able to gain any sort of advantage until Demonio raked Pablo’s eyes and then threw him over with a German Suplex. Demonio tried to go for another one, but Pablo was able to flip out of it and connect with a dropkick to the back of Demonio, stunning him. Pablo used this time to run to the ropes and then connect with a running kick, sending Demonio tumbling out of the ring between the ropes. Pablo took some time to recover before climbing onto the apron and attempting an Asai moonsault, but Demonio had recovered as well and put his feet up in the air, causing Pablo to come down face first on them. Demonio got up to his feet and went over to pull Pablo up, before booting him in the gut and lifting him high above his head, as if for a press slam. But instead, he brought Pablo down on the apron, causing Pablo to smack his head on the side and fly backwards in pain. Demonio rolled back into the ring and demanded that the referee begin to count, but he had barely reached five when Pablo rolled back into the ring. Demonio kicked at the champion before running to the ropes, but when he came back Pablo floored him with a springboard missile dropkick, turning him inside out. As Demonio staggered to his feet after this, Pablo booted him in the gut and went for a Sunset Flip Powerbomb but Demonio kicks out just after the two count. Pablo took some time to recover, and when Demonio was up to his feet, he booted him in the gut and whipped him across the ring. When he came back Pablo dove under his legs, leapfrogged him, then connected with a high velocity spinning head scissors which sent Demonio tumbling out of the ring again. Merino and Vampire emerged from the back and checked on their leader, which caused the referee to warn them and tell them to go backstage again. Pablo ran to the ropes and flew over, connecting with a flying splash to all three men at the same time. Pablo rolled back into the ring fairly quickly, followed by Demonio a few seconds later, but Pablo remained in control, kicking away at Demonio and hitting several suplexes. Pablo even went for a moonsault press, but Demonio was able to catch him on his shoulders and then nailed a gutbuster. Demonio then whipped Pablo across the ring, and when Pablo tried to counter with a clothesline, Demonio threw him onto the apron and then nailed an enziguri, sending Pablo tumbling to the floor below. Demonio used this time to recover, as he was beginning to tire. Pablo was able to recover amazingly quickly, and went for a diving cross body, but Demonio caught him in mid-air and turned it into a spinning side slam, before going for the cover. Pablo managed to kick out just in time, but Demonio just pulled him up and went for the Demonic Fury. Pablo was able to counter it at the last second, wriggling out and landing behind Demonio, and as the Alianza leader turned to face him Pablo floored him with the Final Redemption out of nowhere. Pablo then made the cover, and the fans counted along with the referee. One… Two… Three! [B]Winner:[/B] Pablo Rodriguez by pinfall in 24:09 - [B]A*[/B] – [i]Sorry about the short length, I was all matched out haha[/i] As Pablo celebrates, the rest of La Alianza emerges from the back and all enter the ring, staring demonically at the world champ, who notices he is surrounded. Demonio begins to get to his feet and is also smiling, before gesturing. All other members of La Alianza, bar Soul Taker who is in the back, converge on Pablo and decimate him. After a minute or two of assault, Demonio calls a halt and whispers something to Máquina, who pulls the battered world champion up to his feet. He places Pablo’s head between his legs and signals for the piledriver, as the fans begin to boo incredibly loudly. Demonio just smiles as they boo and tells Máquina to deliver it as viciously as possible. Máquina obliges, and drives Pablo right into the mat head-first, causing Pablo to scream in pain and roll out of the ring, clutching his neck. EMT’s run down and check on Pablo, who soon loses consciousness as La Alianza stand in the ring with big grins on their face. [b]A[/b] After we take another break, we return to see Soul Taker, with one of his hands clawing at the side of his face that isn’t covered by the mask: “He betrayed us…..he betrayed me. Pirata! You complain about how we treat people, but what you’ve seen tonight from Demonio and Máquina is absolutely nothing compared to what I am going to do to you. You could have had success by just following orders and helping us in our main objective, but then you had to join in Redemption’s stupid ideas and side with those who do not deserve to even be alive. I hope you remember the pain you felt when I made you bleed last week, as that will be a slice of heaven compared to what Alianza does to traitors. You thought what happened to King and Lopez was bad? We will end your career Pirata! The Underworld is hungry for your soul scum, and there is no way of escaping the Underworld once you are in there, so you better pray for a miracle like your damn friends, but it will bring you nothing. You will only survive in order to wish you had never betrayed us.” Taker then laughs as he continues to claw the bare side of his face before the camera quickly escapes the room… [B]A[/B] [U][B]Match 8:[/B] Pirata Malvado vs. Soul Taker 2/3 Falls[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PirataMalvado.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] Since last week, this match has been all the buzz, as it was expected to be a brutal slugfest as Pirata and Taker took each other within an inch of their lives. And that is exactly what this match was, as each man felt they had a duty to win this match and gain their respective pieces of revenge. Both men charged in when the bell rang, but Pirata was able to get control with an arm drag, and when Taker charged again, nailed, sending Taker rolling across the ring into the corner. Pirata tried to follow up with a clothesline, but Taker countered with a clothesline of his own, knocking Pirata down to the mat. Taker’s eyes flashed as the rage began to surface, with him viciously kicking Pirata in the back of the neck and head. He then pulled Pirata up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, Pirata tried to counter with a cross body, but Taker rolled it through and then chucked Pirata out of the ring with a fallaway slam. Pirata tumbled down to the floor, but was able to get up to his feet fairly quickly, only to have Taker leap through the ropes and connect with a running plancha, sending Pirata flying backwards into the barricade. Both men were down for a while, but were able to get back in the ring just in time before the referee counted them both out. Taker was the first up, and pulled Pirata up with him before booting him in the gut. He then tried to go for a scoop slam, but Pirata wriggled free and landed behind him. Taker tried to connect with a spinning back hand, but Pirata ducked it, Taker then tried to go for a DDT, but Pirata heaved his former partner over his head with a Northern Lights Suplex. He went for the cover, but Taker kicked out just after two. Taker was able to kick Pirata in the head and pulled him back up to his feet once again. Pirata tried to fight back, but Taker just chopped him then clubbed him over the head with a double axe handle. He then whipped Pirata to the corner, but when he tried to follow it up, Pirata somersaulted over Taker and then tripped him over with a drop toehold when he turned around. He then pulled Taker’s head up and mercilessly began to beat him with a series of punches right to the back of the head. He then pulled Taker to his feet and whipped him across the ring, nailing him with a dropkick right to the jaw, sending him back down to the mat. Pirata then stomped on Taker’s knee and attempted to go for a Sharpshooter, which the announcers acknowledged is called the Sea Clutch, but Taker resisted it, preventing Pirata from rolling him over for the move. Pirata then dropped to the mat, and turned it into a modified leglock, but Taker was able to reach the ropes to break the hold. Pirata dragged him back into the middle of the ring and then quickly turned Taker over into the Sea Clutch once more, causing Taker to scream in pain and try to scramble over to the ropes to save himself, but Pirata kept dragging him back into the middle whenever he was able to move. Pirata then added even more pressure when he sat down on the back of Taker, and this was enough for the Alianza man, as he tapped out to the hold, giving Pirata the lead. Fall 1: Submission on Taker at 12:51 After giving Taker time to get up, Pirata took him down with a spinning head scissors before locking him in a tight grounded sleeper hold. Taker struggled, but seemed about to break free of the hold, which caused Pirata to change it to a Reverse Sleeper, really wrenching Taker’s head to deal as much damage as possible. Taker managed to get up to his feet, still in the hold, and then flipped over Pirata, putting his former partner in the same hold before driving him into the mat with a Reverse DDT. Both men were down, as Taker was exhausted from all the submissions, and the referee began the count. Pirata was the first up, and when he saw that Taker was up to one knee, he charged towards his rival and floored him with a basement dropkick. Pirata then pulled Taker up to his feet, but Taker was able to fight back with a series of elbows to the gut, and then surprised Pirata with a fisherman’s suplex out of nowhere before going for the cover. Pirata kicked out just in time, causing the fans to let out a sigh of relief, but this just angered Taker, who pulled Pirata to his feet and drove his elbow into the side of his head several times before whipping him into the ropes. Taker charged after him, aiming for a clothesline, but Pirata ran up the ropes and then flew back with a high cross body block, squashing Taker. But Pirata doesn’t go for the cover, instead locking his former partner in a tight leglock, but Taker soon counters with a head scissors, which Pirata flips out of, nailing Taker with a basement dropkick. Pirata pulls Taker to his feet before running to the ropes. But when he comes back, Taker catches him with a boot to the gut and then hoists him onto his shoulders, then nails the Soul Removal, planting Pirata. He then rolls him over and goes for the cover. He manages to get the fall, tying the match at 1-1. Fall 2: Pinfall on Pirata at 19:27 Taker instantly starts out with the control in the final part of the match, pulling Pirata back up to his feet and chopping him several times while forcing him to the ropes. Taker yelled in the face of Pirata and went to whip him across the ring, but Pirata countered and whipped Taker across the ring instead and took him out with a spinning back elbow smash, before heading up to the top. Taker slowly begins to get up to his feet, and seeing this, Pirata runs across the ropes, causing the fans to cheer in awe, and leaps off, never once losing his balance, and nails a missile dropkick. Taker rolls out of the ring, and Pirata leaps up to the top turnbuckle before leaping off with a beautiful twisting splash. Both men take their time to get back in the ring, and Pirata is the first one up to his feet, kicking Taker in the face, whipping him across the ring. Pirata tried to go for a spinning head scissors, but Taker reverses it into a wheelbarrow facebuster. Taker tried to go for the cover then, but Pirata kicked out just in time. Taker pulled Pirata up to his feet, and Pirata was able to shove Taker away and run to the ropes, but Taker brought him back down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, causing Pirata to grab his back in agony. Taker took this chance to lock in the Life Force Drain, and Pirata screamed even more, trying desperately to reach the ropes. He couldn’t get there in time, and began to fade. The referee checked, lifting his arm. The first time, it flopped back lifelessly, and did the same the second time, but the third time it stopped just before it was about to hit the mat. Pirata began to fill with energy and life, and clawed his way over to the ropes, forcing Taker to break the hold. The vicious Alianza man released it after the referee threatened to disqualify him, but he just kicked Pirata across the face with a smirk on his face. Pirata slowly staggered to his feet, and Taker charged towards him, but Malvado was able to duck and throw Taker over the ropes. Taker landed on the apron, though, and he clubbed Pirata in the back before heading up to the top rope after heading to the nearby turnbuckles. Taker just grabbed his balance when Pirata ran up to meet him, and the two began to exchange blows. Taker seemed about to push Pirata off when Pirata clasped his hands around the head of Taker and brought him down from the top with a Super Pirata Plunge! This move cost both men a lot of their energy, and Pirata simply flopped his arm over the equally prone Taker for the cover. One… Two… Three! The crowd exploded when Pirata was announced the winner, as Soul Taker remained lifeless on the mat. [B]Winner:[/B] Pirata Malvado by pinfall in 24:42 at 2 falls to one. - [B]A*[/B] [I]Summary: Hysteria wins 5-Way Match – C+ Velocidad & Bandito def. Los Animales - B El Héroe Mexicano def. Mr. Lucha III - B Axxis Jr. & Amazing Fire Fly def. Varones Americanos – B- Eagle King def. Máquina de Muerte by DQ – B+ Ultimate Phoenix def. Tijuana Vampire - B Pablo Rodriguez def. El Demonio – A* Pirata Malvado def. Soul Taker – A*[/I] [B]Overall = A[/B] Notes: A great show, and hopefully a decent send off for this diary. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]Diary thoughts[/U] Due to wanting to know what was good and bad about this diary, and the fact that I just like being praised :p , I was hoping some readers could fill out the few things below just to basically tell me what their fav/least liked parts of the diary were so I know what I did right or wrong and make a better diary next time: [B]Favourite Character:[/B] [B]Least favourite character:[/B] [B]Favourite Storyline:[/B] [B]Least favourite Storyline:[/B] [B]Favourite angle:[/B] [B]Least favourite angle:[/B] Plus add any others that you want. [/CENTER]

That last show was superb and the Soul Taker- Pirata match was a very fitting main event to go out on. [B]Favourite Character: [/B]Pirata- I loved his gradual turn from heel lackey to face 'independent' thinker [B]Least favourite character:[/B] I'll pass on this one, as I've actually liked what you've done with your entire roster, from the top to the bottom, I suppose character I loved to hate was Charron- but everyone loves to hate Charron don't they ? :D [B]Favourite Storyline: [/B]The whole La Allianza- Redemption feud was very well done, but it really went up another level with Pirata's face turn [B]Least favourite Storyline:[/B] Again another pass, the La Allianza- Redemption feud got the bulk of your attention and rightly so. I thought the Los Animales group was building up to have a nice undercard angle, and anything you did with things like the Tag and Menor Title scene's served their function of utilising the rosters mid-card. You're an excellent writer/booker and I look forward to what you have up your sleeve as a diary for TEW 08.

As a general thought, I kind of wish you'd started this sooner (both in the game and in the 07 "life-cycle") as it was well done and it would have been nice to follow the whole time and see how everything got to this point. [B]Favourite Character:[/B] Pablo or Pirata [B]Least favourite character:[/B] Didn't really have one. Even Charron was well portrayed as the useless waste that he is :) [B]Favourite Storyline:[/B] La Alianza vs. Redemption [B]Least favourite Storyline:[/B] I'm going to say the fracturing of La Alanzia [I]only[/I] because it seemed like you brought us in in the middle of it.

Archived