21CW We Goin' Global

Good show! Glad to see Nova on-screen, and (as you may have guessed) add Joss Thompson to the list of people to Milk For All They're Worth. Hell, you only have to pay their PPA fee once per show - get multiple segments out of them if possible, with whoever else you want to build in popularity. Keep up the good work!

Just the card this time... [CENTER][QUOTE]Adam Matravers vs. Joss Thompson 21st Century World Title on the Line! [I]After defeating Jonathan Faust, Adam Matravers earned his title shot but after last week's contract signing he was beat down by none other then the 21CW Owner and Colour Commentator Jeff Nova, will Nova have any impact on the outcome of this match?[/I] Leo Price vs. DJ Reason Stevie Stoat vs. Rolling Johnny Stones The Elimination Agents vs. The Ivanoff Brothers 21st Century Tag Team Title's on the Line! Nightmare vs. Phillip Cooper w/ Pit Bull Brown Plus the debut of an ROF Superstar! [B]DON'T MISS THE ACTION![/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Adam Matravers vs. [B]Joss Thompson[/B] 21st Century World Title on the Line! [I]I don't think Matravers will win first time out against Thompson, especially when Nova is siding with him. Best he can hope for is a DQ win.[/I] Leo Price vs. [B]DJ Reason[/B] I[I] find Price quite a hard character to get into. Reason is probably more marketable in your sports entertainment promotion so I'll go with him.[/I] Stevie Stoat vs. Rolling Johnny Stones [I]I'm going to call a draw here with some double count-out, double DQ ending or something similar. Stoat got the superkick win last week, but I don't think you'll want to reverse that, yet Stones losing twice running would make him look weaker and he'll need to be one of your top guys.[/I] The Elimination Agents vs. [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] 21st Century Tag Team Titles on the Line! [I]Agents got the non-title win. That's usually followed by the champs winning somehow when it really matters.[/I] [B]Nightmare[/B] vs. Phillip Cooper w/ Pit Bull Brown [I]Both of these have some momentum, but Nightmare looks like he's in for more of a push at this stage so I'll go with him.[/I] Plus the debut of an ROF Superstar! [I]My best guess would be Petey Barnes[/I]

Adam Matravers vs. [B]Joss Thompson[/B] [I]Like Marcel, I can't see Matravers winning this on his first attempt, so I think Thompson (with the help of Nova) retains with shenanighans. It's also interesting to see you make the decision to go with Nova as a heel, as I think most peoples vision of the former world strongest man is as a firm but fair, slightly jovial babyface.[/I] Leo Price vs. [B]DJ Reason[/B] Stevie Stoat vs. Rolling Johnny Stones- [I]Double DQ[/I] The Elimination Agents vs. [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] 21st Century Tag Team Title's on the Line! [B]Nightmare[/B] vs. Phillip Cooper w/ Pit Bull Brown [I]Basically put I'm finding it difficult to go against want Marcel said for any of his picks.[/I] Plus the debut of an ROF Superstar! [I]Just to be a bit different, I'll stump for Johnny Highspot. I just can't see someone like O'Curle ever setting foot back in a 21CW ring again, with ther current Sports Entertainment product.[/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;409345][I]Basically put I'm finding it difficult to go against what Marcel said for any of his picks.[/I] Plus the debut of an ROF Superstar! [I]Just to be a bit different, I'll stump for Johnny Highspot. I just can't see someone like O'Curle ever setting foot back in a 21CW ring again, with ther current Sports Entertainment product.[/I][/QUOTE] Really, early in a 21CW diary, Highspot wouldn't have long left the company as he was a victim of the Nova clear-out. So would he be 'debuting'? Oh, and it's no bad thing to agree with me, TK! :p

Adam Matravers vs. [B]Joss Thompson[/B] [I]Nah, no title change yet. Joss is good, over, and will use every screwy trick in the book to win.[/I] Leo Price vs. [B]DJ Reason[/B] [I]Hmm... Okay. I can see it going either way here. DJ Reason is likely the best bet, as he's just all-round more suited to your product, but see my later predictions for a possible alternate finish...[/I] Stevie Stoat vs. [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] [I]Nah. RJS is generally better than Stevie, so I'll give him the win.[/I] [B]The Elimination Agents[/B] vs. The Ivanoff Brothers [I]By DQ, or count-out, or anything else that means the titles don't change hands.[/I] [B]Nightmare[/B] vs. Philip Cooper w/ Pit Bull Brown [I]Let's face it, he's a muscular monster heel in a Sports Entertainment fed. Phil Cooper is a comedy mid-carder with a cool hat. Pit Bull won't be able to save him, I'm afraid.[/I] Plus the debut of a ROF superstar! [I]I can see two people coming in. One is Petey Barnes to help out Adam Matravers - Petey is good, and can talk, so he fits. However, Walter Morgan might come in to help out Leo The Lion and reform The Wigan Bulldogs![/I]

Archived