UFC and TUF

In a week or 2 ill be Starting up a [highlight]UFC Dynasty[/highlight] and a [highlight]TUF Dynasty[/highlight] . The UFC Dynasty will be Continual and Constant from when i start it till when it dies down or i can no longer work on it. my UFC Dynasty will be Ran Aggressively at the Time of its Inception it will be current with what has Transpired in the UFC (IE: most likely after the GSP vs Sera war) ill be using the latest Modern Warriors DB. Once the Dynasty goes live i will be Agressive in signing Talent regardless of Past UFC losses. ( IE: i think UFC is done with Arlovski ) but i will Resign fighters that will get a second chance so to speak. Once signed all Fighters (player made - TUF) and Real will be Under the Same Law : [LIST=1] [*]if you Lose 3 Consecutive times you will not get a New contract [*]if you have a Losing Record out of 5 Fights (IE: 2 wins 3 Loses ) Accumulated Like so W,L,L,W,L Than your Gone! [/LIST] I will be Making my Own Events i will not follow the Real UFC (as each event would obviously take way to long to get from one to the next) I wish to Run Events at a Pace of 1 Event per Week Min. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [highlight]The Ultimate Fighter ( TUF ) [/highlight] Once i get a Response back from a Member ill be doing a Sign up for the TUF season 1 ill start at Season 1 to keep the Numbering sequence easy to follow along with. Once i Make the Sign up [highlight]Thread[/highlight] ill Post in that Thread which Weight Class or Classes if i choose to Run 2 as has been done in the Real TUF before. In that thread more info will be given but i want to make it Very very similar to this [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27806"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27806[/URL] still to be Determined : [LIST=1] [*]The Winner will get a Contract with the UFC [*]Might Take the Top 2 or 3 also or By Popular Vote not realy sure just yet [/LIST] So in closing ill be Running 2 Simultaneous Dynasties [highlight]UFC[/highlight] ~ [highlight]TUF[/highlight] After a Season of TUF the Winner (plus 1 or 2 others **see above**) will be Brought onto / merged into the UFC . Post any questions or Comments please.

For the TUF show im trying to Work out something like how mad5226 did in this thread [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27806"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27806[/URL] where you would do something Similar to : [CODE]Name: Shortname: Nickname: Gender: Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Bio (Not mandatory): Birthdate: Hometown: Nationality: Fighting Weight: Natural Weight: Height: Fighting Style: Fighting Approach: 3 General Stats you would like to improve: 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: 3 Clitch Stats you would like to improve: 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: * Please note that all stats will be Randomly generated based on fighting Style etc. Choose a Personality: (Jackass, Loner, Nice Guy, Regular, All Business, Driven, Flamboyant, Free Spirit)[/CODE] But i Need Sugestions, on how to Based apon the above Requirements come up with each person Stats (as a New Fighter for TUF ) as i want each fighter to start there TUF / UFC Carrer with a Record of 0-0-0 (W-L-NC) also I need Input on How to be fair to the System and to Other Players , So that i can Allow for Each Player to have a Shot at Improving there selfs . Not sure if the Best Way is thru a Training Camp. ~OR~ after a Win based on how they won. IE: i need a System that once Agreed apon will allow Players to Get Better the longer they Participate but at a Gradual pace. [highlight]I want to avoid a new UFC hire whom Won the TUF show , to come in as a Unknown with what will be near Raw base skill set, and after a few fights be as good or better than the Top UFC competition.[/highlight] So any Sugestions on these Matters would be Appreciated. Once theres enough Input from you guys , ill either pick the Unanimous Way of doing it or will hold a Vote on which is liked more. Than we can Set up the Rules , get a Thread Made for New Members Desiring to be on [highlight]Season 1 of The Ultimate Fighter[/highlight].

Tuf What im looking for now is Ideas on Implementing a Training Camp . My Idea is thus : i want to List all things you might work on as a Fighter to get Ready for a fight. Example: [LIST] [*]Stand Up [*]Take Downs [*]Take Down Defense ~ Sprawling~ [*]Jits (Jiu Jitsu) [*]Dirty Boxing [*]Wrestling [*]Sub - Defense [*]Submisions [*]Kicks [*]Knee's [*]Muay Thai [/LIST] Than have a Physical Category that might be worked on Example: [LIST] [*]Strenght [*]Cardio [*]Agility [/LIST] Id like to come up with a List of Things that can be worked on to Improve a Fighters Skill Set and Some Sort of Physical improvements as well. my idea whould be once the list is done and lets say theres 10 Skill sets possible to work on , than you get to Train in upto (this is only a example: 6 areas) you might pick from that list above .. Stand Up Take Down Defense ~ Sprawling~ Dirty Boxing Wrestling Sub - Defense Muay Thai with Each Category Resulting in +2 Skill rating or something like that. ~~~~ OR ~~~ with that example of 6 picks you may go Jits x 3 Muay Thai x 3 neting you +6 to each . Just a idea Thus far all numbers are Hypothetical at this moment.

Archived