The Ultimate Figher - Season 1

Name: Benjamin Blackmore Shortname: Ben Nickname: The Buzzsaw Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Bixton Fontaine Birthdate: 12/13/86 Hometown: Boston, MA Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 185 Natural Weight: 195 Height: 6'5" Fighting Style: BJJ/Submission grappling Fighting Approach: Explosive -------------------------------------------------------------------------- General Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** Conditioning strength mobility [B]reflexes[/B] [B]chin strength[/B] stun recovery cut immunity [B]consistency[/B] resilience dedication excitement -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Standing Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]footwork[/B] punch power punch technique hand speed kick power kick tech. kick speed knee power knee tech. [B]strike defense[/B] wrestling ability slams [B]takedowns[/B] takedown set up takedown speed takedown defense clinch -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ground Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** Striking sweeping [B]submissions[/B] sub defense defensive positioning attack positioning ground control ground escape [B]ground flexibility[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Clinch Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** Grappling [B]takedowns[/B] takedown defense elbow power elbow tech. [B]knee power[/B] knee tech. dirty boxing -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mental Stats ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Experince [B]Fighting Instinct[/B] Killer Instinct Patience courage -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Marketability Stat ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Charisma [B]Reputation[/B] Choose a Personality: Nice Guy

Hope you need someone else....., Name: Jason Davis Shortname: Davis Nickname: Doomsday Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Pick One Birthdate: April 12, 1982 Hometown: Tampa, Fl Nationality: USA Fighting Weight: 185 Natural Weight: 189 Height: 6'1 Fighting Style: *** Please note that all stats will be Randomly generated based on fighting Style etc. BJJ Fighting Approach: Explosive -------------------------------------------------------------------------- General Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Conditioning[/B] strength mobility reflexes chin strength stun recovery cut immunity consistency [B]resilience[/B] [B]dedication[/B] excitement -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Standing Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]footwork[/B] [B]punch power[/B] punch technique hand speed kick power kick tech. kick speed knee power knee tech. [B]strike defense[/B] wrestling ability slams takedowns takedown set up takedown speed takedown defense clinch -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ground Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** Striking sweeping [B]submissions[/B] sub defense defensive positioning attack positioning ground control ground escape [B]ground flexibility[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Clinch Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Grappling[/B] takedowns takedown defense elbow power elbow tech. [B]knee power[/B] knee tech. dirty boxing -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mental Stats ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Experince Fighting Instinct [B]Killer Instinct[/B] Patience courage -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Marketability Stat ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Charisma[/B] Reputation Personality: Jackass

Name: Scott Hapak Shortname: Hapak Nickname: The Hammer Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Christopher Sharp Birthdate: 6/12/88 Hometown: Santa Clara, California Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 185 Natural Weight: 200 Height: 6'0" Fighting Style: Wrestling Fighting Approach: Methodical -------------------------------------------------------------------------- General Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Conditioning[/B] [B]strength[/B] mobility reflexes chin strength stun recovery cut immunity consistency [B]resilience[/B] dedication excitement -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Standing Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]footwork[/B] punch power punch technique hand speed kick power kick tech. kick speed knee power knee tech. [B]strike defense[/B] wrestling ability slams takedowns takedown set up takedown speed takedown defense [B]clinch[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ground Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Striking[/B] sweeping submissions [B]sub defense[/B] defensive positioning attack positioning ground control ground escape ground flexibility -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Clinch Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Grappling[/B] takedowns takedown defense elbow power elbow tech. knee power knee tech. [B]dirty boxing[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mental Stats ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Experince [B]Fighting Instinct[/B] Killer Instinct Patience courage -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Marketability Stat ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Charisma [B]Reputation[/B] Choose a Personality: Regular

Name: Frank Night Shortname:F. Night Nickname: The Real Deal Frank Night Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Birthdate: September 16 1982 Hometown: Houston TX Nationality:American Fighting Weight:185 Natural Weight: 190 Height: 6'1" Fighting Style: Submission Fighting Approach: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- General Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** Conditioning dedication excitement -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Standing Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** takedowns takedown set up takedown speed -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ground Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** sweeping submissions -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Clinch Stats ** Pick 2 from the List that you wish to improve ** takedowns takedown defense -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mental Stats ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Experince Fighting Instinct Killer Instinct Patience courage -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Marketability Stat ** Pick 1 from the List that you wish to improve ** Charisma Choose a Personality: Nice Guy

Question TEXT in Code window was Prior to My Last Edit [CODE]Should i Start a New Thread for All the Role Playing , Fights etc... or Just Use this Thread for The Rest of the Show ? (note: meant start ONE new Thread for all the above )[/CODE] After Looking at how it was Done with mad5226 and his Dynasty I will Start another Thread As Soon as its all Locked in ..

[SIZE="4"]Ok to give you guys a Idea on how i came up with the numbers This is what i did:[/SIZE] For Example: In Game it has Template based on Fighting Styles that template gives base stats and Than By your Choice I Gave +5 to those Stats that you choose. [QUOTE]-------------------------------------------------------------------------- General Stats ** Pick 3 from the List that you wish to improve ** [B]Conditioning[/B] strength mobility [B]reflexes[/B] chin strength stun recovery cut immunity consistency resilience dedication [B]excitement[/B][/QUOTE] so if like above you choose those you got [highlight]+5[/highlight] - Conditioning [highlight]+5[/highlight] - reflexes [highlight]+5[/highlight] - excitement Example: Pre Bonuses [CODE]Conditioning: 46 Reflexes :34 Excitement:51[/CODE] They Looked Like So After Bonuses [CODE]Conditioning: 51 Reflexes :39 Excitement:56[/CODE] Now What i Plan on doing If the fighters are Active (On the Boards) is Receiving a PM from a Fighter Scheduled to fight that night on what he worked on specifically to get ready for this fight. [highlight]The reason for doing it through PM is so one fighter cant look at what his opponent is working on Example: opponent is working on Take downs so you work on Take Down Defense[/highlight] ([highlight]5 Stats Max[/highlight] out of any Category Excluding Experience & Reputation as that will come as they fight from this point forward ) from there i will award a improvement in there stats like so: Pre Fight : +1 to stat's of choice Post Fight you will get This additionally to your fighter: [highlight][B]Winner[/B][/highlight] +1 More to those stats Trained And + 1 To Experience And Reputation [highlight][B]Loser[/B][/highlight] No Additional Stat bonus and + 1 To Experience And Reputation and of Course Loser Goes Home ( but i will keep there Fighter & stats in the DB as they may appear on a different Season )

Hey Cyrus, A couple ideas. Make the coaches mean something. -Maybe the longer someone is around, the can gain points in the areas of the coaches strengths. To keep participation up, you could give charisma/ personality/ reputation points for participation on the boards. Looking forward to it.

Expand on your Ideas Please , Not trying to Pass the Responsibility onto you but i could use More of These Types of Ideas. If you can Put your Idea into a Explanation using Math like i did above than it would take the load off of me a lil :) As im Scrambling to Get Ideas together , Art work etc.. trying to make this something i can really be proud of. I welcome all ideas, suggestions anyone may have to improve on this seasons and the following seasons. i still need one more fighter so if you know someone whom may be interested in being apart of this season please have him post , as i really dont wish to make some random guy up just to fill the last spot. im doing everything in my power to Get this going today bare with me for those waiting for it to start.

[QUOTE=gbmoore;409771]Hey Cyrus, A couple ideas. Make the coaches mean something. -Maybe the longer someone is around, the can gain points in the areas of the coaches strengths. To keep participation up, you could give charisma/ personality/ reputation points for participation on the boards. Looking forward to it.[/QUOTE] OK Here is what ive came up with based on your suggestions To keep participation up: i will reward + 0.1 to + 1.0 stat point per post (role playing what goes on in the house with coaches etc..) to each of these stats: Dedication Consistency Charisma Reputation Resilience i will keep track of all values so if you got 0.1 , 0.5 , 0.4 and 1.0 you will accumulate those until it can be added to your fighter in whole numbers so in that example: [U]Fighter Gained[/U]__________[U] Total points[/U] +0.1 / +0.1 +0.5 / +0.6 +0.4 / +1.0 (i would than add that whole number to those stats) +1.0 / +2.0 (adding the new whole number of 1.0 to those stats) [highlight]Note: if your coach is active he can dictate what he Trains you in , based on your role playing weather you are listening and willing to adopt his training - you can PM me at any point (From your fight being announced for the week and before your fight and change up which areas you worked on most [/highlight] Also using the idea of Coaching area's of Expertise (there strengths as a fighter) to influence there training and skill level. Per interaction of each coach (role playing post that are directly related to there team member and training ) the same Ratings as above : to a undisclosed maximum on both to avoid spamming for points [highlight]i promise to award plenty of points for role playing so role play out everything you wish again there will be a max points you can gain that only i will know[/highlight] at the end of the season the winner and up to 2 other fighters will win a contract with the UFC and will be merged into my UFC dynasty not to be confused with my Ultimate Fighter dynasty . The Coaches will be Voted on whom did the best job and that person will be given a Boost in stats to there player created fighter for what ever season they wish to be apart (to exclude the current season of course). The boost in stats will be as substantial as i can make it without disrupting the balance of the game , so i encourage each coach to shoot for winning best coach of the season.

OK if you can Hang tight ill change my post in the coaching thread, and i will open the season shortly. both you and Dustin whom will be RPing the role of Silva this season need to be online as i wish to do the Picks Live via Posting in the New Thread

Waiting for Team Silva to be ready ! (dustin to be online) and than ill start the New Thread and ill have One of you choose the Coin Toss (heads/tails) etc... as soon as i get Confirmation that he is Online and hopefully you will be as well we can get this Started.

Archived