D.O.T.T. - Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling

I don't know if it's just that I love MACW, but I'm really getting into this diary. Your combination of graphics and write-ups is really good, and I love the roster (that's kind of a given though, after all it is MACW). Dusty Rhodes vs. [B]Harley Race[/B] [I]Whilst Rhodes needs the momentum going into Capital Combat, I'm gonna go with a screwjob finish, probably involving Flair or anderson, to give Harley the win[/I] [B]Ric Flair[/B] vs. Jack Brisco [I]This could go either way, but I'm gonna go with Ric, because...well, he's [B]Ric Flair[/B], how can he lose?[/I] The Midnight Express vs. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood [I]I'm gonna go with a draw, to give me a reason to watch it again[/I] Dick Slater vs. [B]Tommy Rich[/B] [I]Rich needs the momentum going into his match with Valentine. I'll also predict interference by The Hammer post-match[/I] Jos Leduc vs. [B]Jimmy Valiant[/B] [I]Jimmy's been one of your most reliable guys in terms of match ratings, so he desrves the win here[/I] Debut of a new colour commentator! [I]If this is Jim Ross or Gordon Solie, I will mark out like a six-year old[/I]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] Wednesday, Week 2, June 1983 Ramsey Center Cullowhee, North Carolina Attendance: 5,000 [QUOTE]The show opens within a conference room. Jim Crockett, Jr. is standing behind the podium with Ric Flair to his right with the NWA World Heavyweight Title resting on the desk in front of Flair and Dusty Rhodes sitting to his left. [U][COLOR=RED]Jim Crockett, Jr.[/U] Hello everyone, members of the press, Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling fans. We are here tonight to witness the contract signing for the match between Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes at Capital Combat for the NWA World Heavyweight Title to be contested inside of a steel cage! First, let's have the challenger come up here.[/COLOR] Dusty gets up and walks over, eyeing Flair with bad intentions but instead he picks up a pen, looking over the contract. [U][COLOR=PURPLE]Dusty Rhodes[/U] Thank you, Mr. Crockett, Sir. It is an honor to be here today and to sign this contract to face the NWA World's Heavyweight Champion at Capital Combat. I'm a self-admitted every day man, the humble son of a plumber but at the end of the month I'll be dining with kings and queens.[/COLOR] Dusty finishes signing his name and re-takes his seat. [U][COLOR=RED]Jim Crockett, Jr.[/U] Now the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Mr. Flair, please.[/COLOR] Ric stands up, wearing black shades over his eyes and in one of those fine suits he wears. He walks over to the podium and pulls off the shades, looking right at Dusty. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Ric Flair[/U] Big man, remember what happened at the Clash of the Champions? It's gonna happen again courtesy of the Nature Boy. Whether it's in a regular match, steel cage match or even one of your favorites: a Texas Bullrope match, the Nature Boy is going to walk that aisle and leave victorious. Whoooo![/COLOR] Ric signs his name and goes back over to the table, raising the NWA World Heavyweight Title for all to see. [U][COLOR=RED]Jim Crockett, Jr.[/U] There we have it! At Capital Combat, it will be Ric Flair defending the NWA World Heavyweight Title against Dusty Rhodes inside of a steel cage. Winner takes all! Thank you very much for joining us.[/COLOR] ------ The cameras fade in to the arena with 5,000 cheering fans on their feet as the attention moves toward the podium where Bob Caudle is standing by with the brand new Colour Commentator for Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. [U][COLOR=RED]Bob Caudle[/U] Hello wrestling fans and welcome to the most exciting hour in professional sports today: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. I'm Bob Caudle along with my brand new broadcast partner: Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. Bobby, welcome to Mid-Atlantic.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Bobby Heenan[/U] It's about time you guys got someone with class in this joint. For those of you humanoids that don't know me, I am Bobby The Brain Heenan. You know why they call me the Brain? Because I'm smarter than each and every one of you. I'm also smart enough to know that Dusty Rhodes may not make it to Capital Combat in one piece since he's taking on the King Harley Race tonight.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]Bob Caudle[/U] Indeed he is, Bobby. It will be a rematch from Harley Race's return match here at Mid-Atlantic.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Bobby Heenan[/U] And I'm sure that's just fine with Ric Flair. He'll have Harley soften up the big man and he'll finish the job at the end of the month with Capital Combat.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]Bob Caudle[/U] Let's head up to the ring for our first match of the night.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JosLeduc2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JimmyValiant.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Jos Leduc vs. Jimmy Valiant[/SIZE] A great opening match to start the in-ring portion of our show. Bobby Heenan spoke up the virtues of the Canadian Wildman during this match and Jos Leduc didn't disappoint. Valiant put up a valiant effort but it was just not to be as Leduc locked in a Bear Hug and Valiant fought and fought but couldn't get out of it, securing the win for Leduc. Winner: Jos Leduc Match Time: 4:48 Match Rating: C+ Following the match, Wahoo McDaniel came out from the back and charged toward the ring! Wahoo went right after Leduc with fierce chops to the chest! Leduc fired back with forearms until Wahoo knocked Leduc from the ring. Leduc staggered back slightly and began moving away as Wahoo gave him chase up the ramp! ------ The attention turns to the podium and David Crockett. [U][COLOR=RED]David Crockett[/U] Hello wrestling fans! David Crockett out here tonight with the United States Heavyweight Champion Greg The Hammer Valentine. Greg, you lost a match just last week to Wildfire Tommy Rich and now you have to defend your belt against him at Capital Combat. Your thoughts heading toward that match?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Greg Valentine[/U] My first thought is that you better watch what you say, David, or it might not just be Tommy Rich's legs I'm going to break in the Figure 4 Leglock. Tommy, you got lucky last week. Everyone saw my foot on the ropes after you hit that little Bionic Elbow of yours. Personally, I think you've been spending too much time around Dusty Rhodes but that is your mistake, not mine. At Capital Combat, just like when Ric Flair defeats Dusty Rhodes, the Hammer is going to be laid down on you Tommy Rich and you can't stop me.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Bobby Heenan[/U] I like him![/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DickSlater.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/TommyRich2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Dick Slater vs. Tommy Rich[/SIZE] Dick Slater has a chance to better his win/loss record here in Mid-Atlantic and move up the rankings against the man who has a United States Title shot coming up at Capital Combat. Slater started off hot and heavy and it looked like he might be pulling off the win here when the crowd got behind Tommy Rich. Rich reversed a Piledriver attempt and hit a Thesz Press out of nowhere!: 1...2...3!! Tommy Rich gets the win after being dominated most of the match. Winner: Tommy Rich Match Time: 6:18 Match Rating: B- ------ [QUOTE]A music video began to play, hyping the emergence of the new NWA World Tag Team Champions the Road Warriors, ending with the fact that they will be defending the titles against the former Champs: Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood at Capital Combat![/QUOTE] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/BobbyEaton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DennisCondrey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RickySteamboat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JayYoungblood.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]The Midnight Express vs. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/SIZE] The Express were, of course, accompanied down to the ring by their manager James E. Cornette. This was a pretty decent bout given the skill level of most of those involved. They definitely have the potential to put on some barn-burners down the road. But tonight it was mostly Ricky Steamboat's time to shine after being hurt by the Road Warriors before. Steamboat finished the match against Bobby Eaton with a Flying Body Press to secure the win. Winners: Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood Match Time: 4:17 Match Rating: C- ------ The attention turns down to the podium. [U][COLOR=RED]Tony Schiavone[/U] Hello wrestling fans, Tony Schiavone down here with one of the men who are going to be in the main event this evening: Harley Race. Harley, tonight you are taking on the man you beat in your return to Mid-Atlantic: Dusty Rhodes. Do you have any thoughts for any changes in strategy this evening?[/COLOR] Harley whips out a large wad of bills and begins fingering through them while smiling at the camera. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Harley Race[/U] No, Tony, what makes you think that? After all, I beat him when I made my return. Why shouldn't I be able to beat him again?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]Tony Schiavone[/U] I'm almost afraid to ask where you got that money.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Harley Race[/U] An old friend gave it to me. Very nice, isn't it? Dusty Rhodes, I don't care what I've got to do, or how far I've got to go tonight but I will beat you into the ground. You beat me for the NWA World Title before and tonight I extract my revenge.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JackBrisco.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Non-Title Ric Flair vs. Jack Brisco[/SIZE] The arrival of the NWA World Champ sent boos and whoos through the crowd as he came out for this bout against Jack Brisco. Brisco is no slouch inside the ring but Flair went right after the leg of Jack Brisco early in the bout. He dropped an elbow on the inside of the knee, stomped on it, dropped a forearm against it and had Jack Brisco crying out in pain. Jerry came down to ringside, cheering on his brother and this got Jack back into the match as he went after Flair's leg! The crowd cheered as Jack Brisco went for the Figure 4 Leglock but Flair rolled him up in a Small Package: 1...2...3! A quick victory for the Nature Boy! Winner: Ric Flair Match Time: 5:33 Match Rating: B Following the match, Ric rolled Jack out of the ring and took the microphone. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Ric Flair[/U] Dusty Rhodes! American Dream! I know you're listening out there, pal. I know that you're sitting in the back watching the Nature Boy take care of business against Jack Brisco so listen to me now. You have one shot to back out of our match at Capital Combat. Come out here next week after the beating that Harley Race is going to put on you tonight and just say that you can't do it anymore. Tell the world that you're not in Ric Flair's league and the beatings will cease and you don't have to fight me at Capital Combat inside the steel cage. Because if you walk that aisle at the end of the month it will be the end of your career. Whoooo![/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/HarleyRace2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race[/SIZE] And it's main event time for the evening. A match that everyone has been waiting for as Dusty Rhodes steps out and waits for the entrance of Harley Race. It's the American Dream against the King. Harley comes out and looks intense, waiting for the bell to sound as this match will be officiated by none other than Tommy Young. The match started with some posturing by Dusty Rhodes as he looked rather confident in this match. Highlights of the early going, include a few Bionic Elbows by Dusty on Harley, knocking Harley out of the ring. But when Harley got back in he went right to work on Dusty's left leg. Just as Flair had done to Jack Brisco earlier in the evening, Harley Race dropped some elbows on Dusty's leg and really wrenched in a kneebar. Dusty cried out in pain but managed to lock in a crossface on Harley Race! He broke the hold and Dusty started to manage a comeback when Ric Flair came running down to the ring! He slid inside and nailed Dusty with a shoulder right to the back of the knee, causing Tommy Young to call for the bell. Winner: Dusty Rhodes Match Time: 5:33 Match Rating: A Arn Anderson came running down as well and Flair, Anderson and Race took turns stomping the knee of Dusty Rhodes! Flair locked in a Figure 4 Leglock that had Dusty screaming out in pain! Flair grabbed the ropes for leverage while Race and Anderson stood guard, sending any official who tried to come into the ring back down to the floor! Bobby Heenan yelled out that he heard that leg snap of Dusty Rhodes and he just might have! And we're out of time! Overall Rating: B- TV Rating: Coming Soon[/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=1PWfan;420607]I don't know if it's just that I love MACW, but I'm really getting into this diary. Your combination of graphics and write-ups is really good, and I love the roster (that's kind of a given though, after all it is MACW). Dusty Rhodes vs. [B]Harley Race[/B] [I]Whilst Rhodes needs the momentum going into Capital Combat, I'm gonna go with a screwjob finish, probably involving Flair or anderson, to give Harley the win[/I] [B]Ric Flair[/B] vs. Jack Brisco [I]This could go either way, but I'm gonna go with Ric, because...well, he's [B]Ric Flair[/B], how can he lose?[/I] The Midnight Express vs. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood [I]I'm gonna go with a draw, to give me a reason to watch it again[/I] Dick Slater vs. [B]Tommy Rich[/B] [I]Rich needs the momentum going into his match with Valentine. I'll also predict interference by The Hammer post-match[/I] Jos Leduc vs. [B]Jimmy Valiant[/B] [I]Jimmy's been one of your most reliable guys in terms of match ratings, so he desrves the win here[/I] Debut of a new colour commentator! [I]If this is Jim Ross or Gordon Solie, I will mark out like a six-year old[/I][/QUOTE] Thanks for the predictions! I hope my choice of colour commentator didn't disappoint you too much! I can't take full credit for the writing style since I borrowed it from SHaynes23 with permission.

[CENTER][U][SIZE=4]D.O.T.T.: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] -Fans left talking about that main event. You couldn't ask for anything more. -Rufus R. Jones extended his deal with CWF. -Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling drew a .81 rating with both half hours getting a .81 rating. -On the other side of the tracks, the WWF had Roddy Piper main event, beating Sgt. Slaughter on their Championship Wrestling show. -Nature Boy Buddy Rogers and Mr. Fuji extended their WWF contract deals.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=BLUE]L I V E this Wednesday night from Richardson Stadium in Davidson, North Carolina and broadcast Saturday night on TV Local - Mid Atlantic[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=6]MID-ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING![/SIZE][/B] [U][B][SIZE=4]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][B]Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk?[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=BLUE][SIZE=4][B]-PLUS!-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]Wahoo McDaniel vs. Harley Race[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match: Mike Rotundo vs. Paul Jones[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon vs. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Non Title: Ric Flair vs. Jerry Brisco[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]After enduring the Figure 4 last week, will Dusty Rhodes retire tonight?[/B][/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns Always Appreciated![/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] Wednesday, Week 3, June 1983 Richardson Stadium Davidson, North Carolina Attendance: 5,000 [QUOTE]The show begins with a video showing highlights from last week's match between Dusty Rhodes and Harley Race. Dusty got the win by DQ when Ric Flair interfered and went right after the knee of the American Dream, locking him in the Figure 4 Leglock. [U][COLOR=BLUE]Bobby Heenan[/U] I think I heard his leg snap(echo).[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JerryBrisco.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Non Title Match Ric Flair vs. Jerry Brisco[/SIZE] The show begins with the crowd booing as the NWA World Heavyweight Champion walks out from the back for this non-title match against Jerry Brisco. Flair beat Jerry's brother Jack last week so the crowd is definitely looking for some Brisco revenge this week. The two wrestlers showed a technical style in this match and showed a wonderful chemistry inside the ring. Flair definitely came out of this match looking like a million bucks and he got the pinfall on Brisco with a Small Package. Winner: Ric Flair (pinfall) Match Time: 5:44 Match Rating: B Following the match, Ric Flair headed right to the podium, pulling a microphone over. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Ric Flair[/U] Alright, everyone who missed last week's show saw exactly what I did to Dusty Rhodes. They saw me break his leg Whooooo with that Figure 4 Leglock and now it's time for him to come out here and retire! Dusty, come on out, big man! Whooooo![/COLOR] Flair waited, looking patient before Dusty finally walked out with a brace on his knee, using crutches to get down to the podium. [U][COLOR=PURPLE]Dusty Rhodes[/U] Ric Flair, let me tell you something. Everyone here in this building and around the world knows that what you did to me last week wasn't right. You attacked me from behind and locked on that Figure 4 Leglock and take a look at the damage that you caused. The American Dream is having to use these crutches just to walk around the building. Oh, but, wait...[/COLOR] The Dream looked at Flair and then dropped the crutches! He's able to stand on his own! [U][COLOR=PURPLE]Dusty Rhodes[/U] That's right, Ric, I won't be retiring tonight or any other night. And at Capital Combat, the Dream is gonna kick your ass and take that belt off your hands.[/COLOR] Flair's eyes go wide and he throws a punch at Rhodes! Rhodes fires back! A punch by the Dream, a chop to the chest by Flair and wrestlers come out to seperate these two! So, the Dream will be wrestling tonight! ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/GreatKabuki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MagicDragon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RickySteamboat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JayYoungblood.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon vs. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/SIZE] Gary Hart led his team out for this one fall tag team encounter against the former NWA World Tag Team Champs: Steamboat and Youngblood. Boat and Blood were definitely in great form here tonight with Steamboat looking particularly good while Magic Dragon seems to be improving every week. Steamboat picked up the pinfall in short order on Dragon with the Flying Body Press. Winners: Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood Match Time: 4:32 Match Rating: C- As Steamboat and Youngblood celebrated their victory, they were blindsided by an attack by the Road Warriors! The current Champs took down both Boat and Blood and Jay Youngblood took a Doomsday Device, much to the dismay and boos of the crowd! The Road Warriors held their title belts up before walking off. ------ The attention turns down to the podium. [U][COLOR=RED]Tony Schiavone[/U] Hello wrestling fans! Tony Schiavone here alongside the man who will face Dusty Rhodes in the main event, a wrestling legend in and of himself: Terry Funk. Terry, your thoughts on tonight's match?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Terry Funk[/U] Anyone who has seen me, Tony Schiavone, knows that I can take more punishment than any man within the world. Dusty Rhodes, you wanna come to our match tonight and hit me with your knee brace? That's fine. You want to come out and bash me over the head with a chair, you pig-faced egg sucking dog? You can do that too. But no matter what you do I will keep coming. I will keep fighting and tonight I am going to be victorious and show why you do not deserve an NWA World Heavyweight Title shot.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MikeRotundo.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/PaulJones.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match Mike Rotundo vs. Paul Jones[/SIZE] 'Iron' Mike Rotundo came out to an average crowd ovation as he defends his Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title against Number One Paul Jones. The crowd booed Jones and it made them cheer even more for Rotundo. This was a solid technical contest between these two athletes with Jones using a little bit of cheating to step ahead. However, it was Rotundo hitting the Airplane Spin that secured the victory and the successful defense of the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title. Winner: Mike Rotundo Match Time: 4:53 Match Rating: C Following the match, Sir Oliver Humperdink waved out the One Man Gang and the Gang met Rotundo in the center of the ring! They traded punches back and forth with the Gang getting the advantage! He brought Rotundo down with a Front Suplex and then nailed a 747 Splash! The One Man Gang picked up the Mid-Atlantic title belt and looked at it before draping it across Rotundo's chest. These two men will be meeting at Capital Combat! ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/WahooMcDaniel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/HarleyRace2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Wahoo McDaniel vs. Harley Race[/SIZE] Two long-time veterans of the squared circle in this matchup with the Native American taking on the King. A solid brawling encounter between these two with the advantage going back and forth until Jos Leduc came down to ringside. Referee Randy Anderson started pointing toward the back, telling Leduc he has to leave but Leduc kept the referee distracted and then Wahoo came over as Harley Race rolled out of the ring. Race grabbed a chair and slid back inside. Wahoo turned back to Race and got POPPED in the head with that wooden chair! Race tosses the chair out of the ring and heads to the top turnbuckle...FALLING HEADBUTT!! Jos turns and walks toward the back with a smile as Race makes the cover and gets the victory. Winner: Harley Race Match Time: 4:53 Match Rating: B Jos seems to think about it and then turns, heading back toward the ring. He joins Race in stomping on Wahoo and helps Race set Wahoo in the Piledriver position! As they are getting him set up, the crowd cheers for Jimmy Valiant coming out from the back! The Boogie Woogie Man delivers shots to Race and Leduc, sending them both out of the ring and protecting Wahoo from that deadly Piledriver. ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/TerryFunk.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk[/SIZE] And it's main event time with the American Dream taking on Terry Funk! This was a wild brawl from the start that the fans really got into. Dusty did a little posturing early in the match but Funk fired back on him and went right after that knee, ripping off the brace and stomping on it! The crowd cheered for Dusty, trying to get him back into it and he managed a comeback against Terry Funk! He locked in that patented Weaver Lock! Funk fought and fought in the center of the ring but couldn't hold on forever and Dusty got the submission! Winner: Dusty Rhodes Match Time: 5:34 Match Rating: B+ Ric Flair stepped out from the back as Terry Funk was rolled out of the ring. Dusty Rhodes motioned to Flair to come on but Flair just smiled and out came...the Road Warriors?!?! The Road Warriors hit the ring and Dusty tried to fight them off but the two on one advantage was just too much for even Rhodes to handle! Hawk and Animal went right after the knee of Rhodes, stomping on it and removing one of the spikes from their shoulderpads and driving the spike right into the knee of the American Dream! Dusty cried out in pain and we're out of time! Overall Rating: B- TV Rating: Coming Soon[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][SIZE=4]D.O.T.T.: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] -Fans are still buzzing over the attack made by the Road Warriors on Dusty Rhodes. Just what is their agenda? -Many matches have already been set for Capital Combat, including Ric Flair defending the NWA World Title against Dusty Rhodes inside the steel cage, the Road Warriors defending their NWA World Tag Team Titles against the former Champions Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood and more. -Abdullah the Butcher left NJPW and Stan Hansen left AJPW. -Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling drew a .80 rating with the first half hour being .80 and the second half hour .81.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=BLUE]L I V E this Wednesday night from Richardson Stadium in Elizabeth City, North Carolina and broadcast Saturday night on TV Local - Mid Atlantic[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=6]MID-ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING![/SIZE][/B] [U][B][SIZE=4]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][B]Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood vs. Ric Flair and the Road Warriors[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=BLUE][SIZE=4][B]-PLUS!-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]The Rock and Roll Express and the Brisco Brothers vs. The Great Kabuki, Magic Dragon and the Midnight Express[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Arn Anderson vs. Porkchop Cash[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Paul Jones vs. Mr. Wrestling II[/B][/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns Always Appreciated![/CENTER]

Guest cmdrsam
Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood vs. [B]Ric Flair and the Road Warriors[/B] [B]The Rock and Roll Express and the Brisco Brothers[/B] vs. The Great Kabuki, Magic Dragon and the Midnight Express =Although I wouldn't be surprised if the other side won. [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Porkchop Cash Paul Jones vs. [B]Mr. Wrestling II[/B] angeldelayette, I apologize sir. I have always been a closet reader to your work. Really was disappointed when you quit the WWF one. Keep up the great work sir.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] Wednesday, Week 4, June 1983 R.L. Vaughn Center Elizabeth City, North Carolina Attendance: 5,000 The show opens down at the podium where Tony Schiavone is standing. [U][COLOR=RED]Tony Schiavone[/U] Hello everyone and welcome to Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling! I'm Tony Schiavone and my guests at this time are NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair and the manager of the NWA World Tag Team Champions Paul Ellering! Gentlemen, last week we saw the Road Warriors attack Dusty Rhodes at the end of the broadcast. Are you working together now?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Paul Ellering[/U] Why wouldn't we work together, Tony? Take a look at who we are: the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, the NWA World Tag Team Champions. It's a perfect fit of gold, wouldn't you say Ric?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Ric Flair[/U] Absolutely, Paul. I'd take you and the Road Warriors out for a night on the town anytime, maybe even here in Elizabeth City. Dusty, Steamboat and Youngblood? Get ready for a battle tonight. Whooooo![/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/PaulJones.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MrWrestlingII.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Paul Jones vs. Mr. Wrestling II[/SIZE] Mr. Wrestling II is getting prepared to take on the Assassin at Capital Combat and he faces the Assassin's manager here tonight. An average technical contest between the two that went back and forth until the end when Mr. Wrestling II set Jones up for the Running Knee Lift but instead he was clotheslined to the mat by the Assassin! The bell sounded as the Assassin stood over Mr. Wrestling II. Winner: Mr. Wrestling II Match Time: 7:39 Match Rating: C- ------ The crowd boos as The Russian Bear Ivan Koloff comes out from the back and heads toward the ring. He takes up a microphone. [U][COLOR=RED]Ivan Koloff[/U] All of you stupid Americans need to shut up while I am out here. The Russian Bear is not afraid of any of you nor of anyone within the back yet I do not have a match at Capital Combat. Is there anyone with enough guts in the back to face me?[/COLOR] A few minutes goes by with no one coming out. Ivan shakes his head and remains standing in the ring until someone does come out. The crowd is shocked to see.... DORY FUNK, JR!! Dory walks out to the ring and slides inside, looking at Ivan and snatching the microphone. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Dory Funk, Jr.[/U] I've had enough of your big mouth, Ivan Koloff. You come out here talking about your Soviet superiority but what have you done lately? Absolutely nothing, that's what! So I'll take on your challenge at Capital Combat and you're gonna be looking at the lights once again.[/COLOR] Ivan smirks and nods, turning as though he is going to leave but then turns back to Dory, grabbing him and Dory throws a punch! Ivan throws one! The punches go back and forth until wrestlers and officials come from backstage to break this up. ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/ArnAnderson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/PorkchopCash.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Arn Anderson vs. Porkchop Cash[/SIZE] Double A came out and dominated this match, much to no one's surprise. Porkchop Cash barely got in just a few shots during the match as Anderson worked over his back to boos from the crowd. Anderson got the pinfall following a Spinebuster. Winner: Arn Anderson Match Time: 7:45 Match Rating: D+ ------ The attention turns to the podium. [U][COLOR=RED]David Crockett[/U] Hello everyone. I hope you've been enjoying Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. I'm David Crockett and I'd like to introduce you to my guest at this time: The American Dream Dusty Rhodes![/COLOR] Dusty comes out, wearing a kneebrace again. He hobbles over to the podium, leaning against it. [U][COLOR=RED]David Crockett[/U] Dusty, first of all, how's the leg?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Dusty Rhodes[/U] It's hurting, David. But I am going to wait until after the match this Sunday against Ric Flair to have it looked at.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]David Crockett[/U] Alright. Tonight, you team with Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood to take on Ric Flair and the Road Warriors. Are you going to be ready for the match?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Dusty Rhodes[/U] You know me, David Crockett. I'll always be ready to stand up to my commitments. Just like the people working in the factories to pay for food for their families. Men and women who cannot take a sick day because they can't afford to miss that day's worth of pay. Tonight, this match is going to be for them.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RickyMorton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RobertGibson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JackBrisco.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JerryBrisco.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/GreatKabuki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MagicDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/BobbyEaton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DennisCondrey.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]The Rock and Roll Express and the Brisco Brothers vs. The Great Kabuki, Magic Dragon and the Midnight Express[/SIZE] A very good eight man tag team match which saw double teams from all four teams. Jack Brisco stood out as being good within this match, though it was a short period of time that he was even in the ring. The match broke down late in the bout and Ricky Morton took a tennis racket shot that set up an Alabama Jam from Bobby Eaton and a pinfall victory for the Midnight Express, The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon. Winners: The Great Kabuki, Magic Dragon and the Midnight Express Match Time: 5:54 Match Rating: C ------ The attention turned toward the podium where Tommy Rich was standing. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Tommy Rich[/U] Just a short amount of time, Greg Valentine. I earned one more shot at your United States Heavyweight Title and I am not going to blow it. You can try to run, you can try to hide but at Capital Combat Wildfire is going to be walking out with the title.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RickySteamboat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JayYoungblood.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RoadWarriorAnimal2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RoadWarriorHawk2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood vs. Ric Flair and the Road Warriors[/SIZE] And it's main event time as six man tag action comes up. The match started off strong with all six men brawling in the ring until Dusty, Steamboat and Youngblood took the advantage and sent Flair and the Road Warriors out of the ring. Once back inside, Team Flair started taking the advantage, focusing in on Jay Youngblood and using frequent tags in and out to keep a fresh man in the ring. Several near falls were made, including one by Youngblood when he reversed a Figure 4 attempt into a small package. Youngblood made a comeback against Hawk and was able to tag out to his partner Ricky Steamboat. Dusty stayed leaning against the ropes for a lot of the match, nursing his knee injury. Hawk dropped out of the way of a Steamboat Flying Body Press and he got a tag to Animal! Animal lifted Steamboat onto his shoulders but Jay Youngblood came in and attacked Animal from behind, knocking him down. Steamboat tagged in Rhodes and Animal tagged in Flair! Dusty came in with rights and lefts and a Bionic Elbow knocking down Flair! Dusty took down both Road Warriors with Bionic Elbows! Steamboat and Youngblood came in and attacked the Road Warriors as Dusty came out of the corner with an elbowdrop! Dusty made a cover: 1...2...3!! Dusty just pinned Ric Flair! Winners: Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood Match Time: 8:49 Match Rating: C Dusty popped up but continued the attack on Flair while the Road Warriors and Steamboat and Youngblood brawled! We're out of time! We'll see you at Capital Combat! Overall Rating: C+ TV Rating: Coming Soon[/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;424188]Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood vs. [B]Ric Flair and the Road Warriors[/B] [B]The Rock and Roll Express and the Brisco Brothers[/B] vs. The Great Kabuki, Magic Dragon and the Midnight Express =Although I wouldn't be surprised if the other side won. [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Porkchop Cash Paul Jones vs. [B]Mr. Wrestling II[/B] angeldelayette, I apologize sir. I have always been a closet reader to your work. Really was disappointed when you quit the WWF one. Keep up the great work sir.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the comment! I really appreciate your words and for being a reader and your predictions as well. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=BLUE]L I V E this Sunday night from To Be Announced[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=6]NWA PRESENTS CAPITAL COMBAT![/SIZE][/B] [U][B][SIZE=4]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][B]NWA World Heavyweight Title Match, Steel Cage Match: Ric Flair defends against Dusty Rhodes[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=BLUE][SIZE=4][B]-PLUS!-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]United States Heavyweight Title Match: Greg Valentine defends against Tommy Rich[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]NWA World Tag Team Titles Match: The Road Warriors defend against Steamboat and Youngblood[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Indian Strap Match: Wahoo McDaniel vs. Jos Leduc[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]The Assassin vs. Mr. Wrestling II[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Arn Anderson vs. Bob Orton, Jr.[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Harley Race vs. Jimmy Valiant[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match: Mike Rotundo defends against One Man Gang[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]The Brisco Brothers vs. The Midnight Express[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon vs. The Rock and Roll Express[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Sweet Brown Sugar vs. Dick Murdoch[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Dory Funk, Jr. vs. Ivan Koloff[/B][/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns Always Appreciated![/CENTER]

Guest cmdrsam
[B]Ric Flair[/B] defends against Dusty Rhodes United States Heavyweight Title Match: [B]Greg Valentine[/B] defends against Tommy Rich NWA World Tag Team Titles Match: [B]The Road Warriors[/B] defend against Steamboat and Youngblood Indian Strap Match: [B]Wahoo McDaniel[/B] vs. Jos Leduc The Assassin vs. [B]Mr. Wrestling II[/B] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Bob Orton, Jr. [B]Harley Race[/B] vs. Jimmy Valiant Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match: [B]Mike Rotundo[/B] defends against One Man Gang The Brisco Brothers vs. [B]The Midnight Express[/B] The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon vs. [B]The Rock and Roll Express[/B] Sweet Brown Sugar vs. [B]Dick Murdoch[/B] Dory Funk, Jr. vs. [B]Ivan Koloff[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]NWA PRESENTS CAPITAL COMBAT![/SIZE] Sunday, Week 4, June 1983 Charlotte Coliseum Charlotte, North Carolina Attendance: 5,503 [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DoryFunkJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/IvanKoloff.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Dory Funk, Jr. vs. Ivan Koloff[/SIZE] Dory Funk, Jr. came down to the ring and waited inside as the crowd booed when the Russian Bear came out. Ivan Koloff stepped into the ring and took up a microphone. [U][COLOR=RED]Ivan Koloff[/U] Ladies and Gentlemen in Charlotte, please rise for the playing of MY National Anthem![/COLOR] Ivan salutes as a Russian flag drops down, standing at attention while the Russian National anthem begins to play. After a minute into it, Dory hits Ivan Koloff from behind with a double axehandle, starting the match! These two wrestlers didn't click within their match but Ivan Koloff seems to be getting better and better as a performer. When he got the advantage he played to the crowd, yelling at them and getting boos in return. He nailed Dory Funk, Jr. with a Russian Sickle and then lifted him up in an Inverted Backbreaker to get the submission win. Winner: Ivan Koloff Match Time: 5:52 Match Rating: C+ ------ The attention turned down toward the podium. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Ric Flair[/U] Dusty Rhodes! Whooooo. Take a look at the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. This is what a Champion is supposed to look like: diamond rings, custom made clothes, limousines, leer jets, I've got it all! Whooooo. While you've been down there in the gutter, living in the outhouse, I've been up in the penthouse suite with the finest women available. You know that the Nature Boy only dates the girls with the full sweaters, Dust. Before you walk, no, make that, before you hobble down that aisle tonight take a good look in the mirror, American Dream and ask yourself if you look this good. The answer is no. My shoes cost more than your house, Dream. And tonight right here in Charlotte, North Carolina there's going to be a celebration for the NWA Champ. Whoooooo.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/ArnAnderson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/BobOrtonJr.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Arn Anderson vs. Bob Orton, Jr.[/SIZE] Ric Flair's Enforcer came out to the ring first to boos from the crowd as he got set to square off with the Cowboy Bob Orton, Jr. Anderson focused on the right arm of Orton throughout the match, continuously going back to it whenever he would get the advantage. Orton looked pretty decent in this match but it was Anderson who hit the Spinebuster and got the pinfall. Winner: Arn Anderson Match Time: 5:32 Match Rating: D+ ------ The attention turns back to the podium. [U][COLOR=BLUE]Bob Caudle[/U] Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we hope you have enjoyed Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling so far. I'm down here with the man who is going to face Harley Race later tonight: The Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant. Jimmy, your thoughts on tonight's match?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Jimmy Valiant[/U] Charlotte North Carolina is about to go wild for the boy from New York City, Bob! Harley Race, you may think that you're some big bad king of wrestling but you ain't nothing compared to the Boogie Woogie Man. Tonight is gonna be my night! BOOGIE![/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/TheAssassin.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MrWrestlingII2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]The Assassin vs. Mr. Wrestling II[/SIZE] The Assassin came down to the ring escorted by Number One Paul Jones to take on another masked wrestler in Mr. Wrestling II! These two just didn't click at all inside the ring and it showed in the match, making it less of a performance than these two are normally good at. In the end, interference from Paul Jones backfired on the Assassin and the Assassin took a shot with the referee not looking, setting him up for a Million Dollar Knee Lift from Mr. Wrestling II and a win for the man in the white mask! Winner: Mr. Wrestling II Match Time: 7:47 Match Rating: D+ Paul Jones slid into the ring after the match and began getting into an argument with the Assassin! The two fighters argued all the way to the back. ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/HarleyRace.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JimmyValiant.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Harley Race vs. Jimmy Valiant[/SIZE] Definitely our best match so far and one of the matches of the night between these two talented wrestlers. Race dictated the pace and began with the advantage but Jimmy Valiant used the crowd to help him pull back and make the match even again. Valiant whipped Race into the corner and chased him in but Race moved out of the way and Valiant hit the corner hard. Valiant turned and took a shot to the gut, doubling over before Race hooked him in a Piledriver and got the pinfall victory! Winner: Harley Race Match Time: 7:46 Match Rating: B ------ The attention turned down toward the podium where Tony Schiavone is standing by. [U][COLOR=RED]Tony Schiavone[/U] Assassin, we saw you arguing with your manager earlier tonight. May I ask what happened?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]The Assassin[/U] You saw what happened, Tony! Paul Jones cost me the match! If he hadn't interfered then I would have won![/COLOR] [COLOR=PURPLE]Hold on just a minute![/COLOR] Paul Jones stepped out from the back. [U][COLOR=PURPLE]Paul Jones[/U] You asked me for my help, Assassin! You knew you couldn't beat Mr. Wrestling II on your own so you needed me to interfere at the right time. I can't help it that you couldn't take advantage![/COLOR] Jones got floored by a right hand by the Assassin! The Assassin stood over Paul Jones and gave a stomp on his gut, holding down a screaming Paul Jones while Tony yells for help! Several wrestlers come out and break it up! ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/GreatKabuki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MagicDragon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RickyMorton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RobertGibson.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon vs. The Rock and Roll Express[/SIZE] Gary Hart did some good work at ringside for the Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon however they can't seem to catch a break. The Rock and Roll Express basically dominated the match from pillar to post with quick tags in and out. Kabuki was off his game and Magic Dragon didn't fare any better as Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton nailed him with a Double Dropkick to get the pinfall. Winners: The Rock and Roll Express Match Time: 3:32 Match Rating: C- ------ [QUOTE]A video begins to play showing the parking lot outside where Dusty Rhodes is walking toward his car. He tells a parking attendant that he forgot something and stops by his car, looking around. He opens the door and steps forward...and the door slams into that hurt leg! Dusty cries out in pain as the door swings back open and again slams into his leg! Dusty falls against the car and down to the ground and from behind the door steps...Ric Flair! Flair smiles down at his handiwork, stomping on Dusty's leg again and again! He looks up and goes Whoooooo! before turning and walking away as Dusty cries out in pain and the parking attendant arrives on the scene.[/QUOTE] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JackBrisco.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JerryBrisco.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/BobbyEaton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DennisCondrey.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]The Brisco Brothers vs. The Midnight Express[/SIZE] A pretty good tag team encounter here between the Brisco Brothers and the Midnight Express. Of course the Express were accompanied down to the ring by their manager Jim Cornette. Jack Brisco looked good when he was out there in the ring. Late in the bout, Jim Cornette distracted Jerry Brisco, allowing the Express to take the advantage. Condrey hit him with a hotshot and then Bobby Eaton came off the top turnbuckle with the Alabama Jam! Condrey kept Jack from interfering and Eaton got the 3 count. Winners: The Midnight Express Match Time: 6:31 Match Rating: D+ ------ The attention returns to the podium. [U][COLOR=RED]Bobby Heenan[/U] Listen up humanoids, Bobby The Brain Heenan here and my guest at this time is none other than the toughest man to come out of the Great White North, the Canadian Wildman Jos Leduc![/COLOR] Jos comes out to boos from the crowd and steps beside Bobby. [U][COLOR=RED]Bobby Heenan[/U] Jos, it's good to have someone with class out here unlike all these idiot fans watching the show. Tonight, you get to take on that no-class indian Wahoo McDaniel in his own Indian Strap match. Tell the fans here just exactly what you are going to do to poor Wahoo.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=GREEN]Jos Leduc[/U] Bobby, you know exactly what I'm going to do. They don't call me the Wildman for nothing. When I get finished with Wahoo, they're gonna be burying him back at the reservation.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MikeRotundo.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/OneManGang.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match Mike Rotundo vs. One Man Gang[/SIZE] Rotundo must have had no idea what he was going up against here in the One Man Gang because the Gang dominated from bell to bell. Sir Oliver Humperdink smiled at ringside as the Gang finished Rotundo off with a 747 Splash and we have a NEW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion! Winner: One Man Gang Match Time: 1:42 Match Rating: D+ Referee Tommy Young took the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title and handed it to Sir Oliver Humperdink, who handed it to the One Man Gang. The Gang raised the belt high into the air to boos from the crowd. ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RoadWarriorAnimal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RoadWarriorHawk.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RickySteamboat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JayYoungblood.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]NWA World Tag Team Titles Match The Road Warriors vs. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/SIZE] This is the first defense for the Road Warriors of their newly won NWA World Tag Team Titles, fighting the former Champs. Paul Ellering escorted the Road Warriors down for this match. Steamboat and Youngblood used some technical moves to keep the Roadies off guard. They used fast paced techniques on Animal but when Hawk came in he could keep up with them slightly. Steamboat looked good out in the ring but it was Jay Youngblood who was nailed with the Doomsday Device, leaving Animal to get the pinfall victory and a successful defense for the Road Warriors! Winners: The Road Warriors Match Time: 5:31 Match Rating: C ------ [QUOTE]A video shows the cameras backstage where Dusty Rhodes' knee is being examined by a doctor. The doctor tells Dusty that he doesn't recommend him wrestling tonight but Dusty says he's not going to give up his shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title even if it means risking his career.[/QUOTE] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/SweetBrownSugar.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DickMurdoch.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Sweet Brown Sugar vs. Dick Murdoch[/SIZE] This match was dominated by Captain Redneck here tonight. Sweet Brown Sugar got in, maybe, a dropkick on Murdoch but that's the only offensive move. Murdoch put Sugar away cleanly with a Texas Brainbuster! Winner: Dick Murdoch Match Time: 2:41 Match Rating: D+ ------ The attention turns down to the podium. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Paul Ellering[/U] Ladies and gentlemen, what you witnessed here tonight is only the beginning. Take a look at the men standing behind me: the power of Animal, the speed of Hawk and the brains of me Paul Ellering. With this group of talent, how could I ever go wrong? My Road Warriors will be in the building this Saturday night at Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling! If anyone is stupid enough to think that they can step into the ring with these two men, then let them come and give it a try. We will be holding the NWA World Tag Team Titles until WE'RE ready to give them up. You can take that to the bank![/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/WahooMcDaniel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JosLeduc.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Indian Strap Match Wahoo McDaniel vs. Jos Leduc[/SIZE] Inside the ring, it's time for our first specialty match of the night as we see the two brawlers tied together by a long, thick indian leather strap. Pinfalls and submissions only count in this matchup between Wahoo McDaniel and Jos Leduc. The first several minutes were spent feeling each other out and each man took a whip from that indian strap on their backs, tasting the crack of the leather. Jos tried to escape the ring but Wahoo just reeled him back in using the strap. The Native American went on the attack midway through the match, showing his experience in this indian strap matches and using it to his advantage. But Jos started to come back after clotheslining Wahoo with the strap. The crowd booed the Canadian Wildman as he sent lash after lash hard into Wahoo's back. The crowd chanted 'Wahoo, Wahoo', trying to get the Native American on the comeback trail and it slowly began to work as Wahoo fought out of a nervehold with some elbows and a lash across the face of Leduc with that strap! Wahoo started doing his war dance and lashing Leduc with the strap every time he went around the ring. The crowd got into it as Wahoo hit Leduc with a Samoan Drop! Then he picked him up and used the strap to help him lock in a Sleeper! Leduc fought and struggled but eventually he was out cold in that Sleeperhold and referee Stu Schwartz had no choice but to call for the bell. Winner: Wahoo McDaniel Match Time: 14:51 Match Rating: C+ ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/GregValentine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/TommyRich.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]United States Heavyweight Title Match Greg Valentine vs. Tommy Rich[/SIZE] [QUOTE]Before the match, a video was played showing the previous encounters between The Hammer and The Wildfire[/QUOTE] Though the two still didn't seem to click inside the ring, it still made for a pretty good bout, especially with the United States Heavyweight Title on the line. Valentine went after the leg of Rich and focused on it during the match, going back to it every time he had the advantage while Rich tried to keep away from Valentine whenever he could and use the hit and run technique, especially after hurting his leg against the Hammer. Valentine later in the bout tried to hook on his Figure 4 but Rich reversed it into a Small Package: 1...2...Kickout! Valentine kicked out and quickly began stomping on Rich. Valentine reached down to grab Rich but Rich fired a punch to his gut! Wildfire began making his comeback, including punches in the corner and then a monkey flip out of the corner! Wildfire was on fire, hitting a Dropkick but then clutching his leg when he came down! Rich used the ropes to get to his feet, sized up Valentine and hit a Bionic Elbowdrop! He made a cover: 1...2...3!! He got it! We have a new U.S. Champ! Winner: Tommy Rich Match Time: 10:40 Match Rating: C Referee Stu Schwartz went down and grabbed the U.S. Title belt but Arn Anderson came running down to the ring! Arn ripped the title from the ref and slid into the ring. He looked down at Tommy Rich and then rammed the belt against his knee! The Enforcer dropped the belt and lifted Rich...SPINEBUSTER!!! Anderson dragged his thumb across his throat and then made the 'belt' motion across his waist before he exited the ring, leaving Rich lying. ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]NWA World Heavyweight Title Match, Steel Cage Match Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes[/SIZE] [QUOTE]While the cage was being set up, a video began playing showing the history between Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes as we prepare for the main event!![/QUOTE] The crowd was on their feet at the beginning and through the entire match. Dusty Rhodes came out first and then the Champion, the Nature Boy Ric Flair. Ric checked out the steel cage before entering through the door and handing off his robe to the attendant and the NWA World Title belt to the referee Tommy Young. Young raised the belt high, walking around and showing it to each side before he handed it off to the attendant and called for the bell and it's main event time! The first five minutes of the match was spent posturing between the two combatants with each dodging lockups and giving struts. Flair gave his usual strut and Dusty just mocked him with a strut of his own. Flair seemed upset at the mocking and went right after big Dust, pushing him back in a corner and leveling him with a chop to the chest that Dusty no-sold! Dusty turned Flair into the corner and started punching with rights and lefts and a bionic elbow that had Flair staggering out of the corner, swinging at air and then falling right on his face! Dusty picked up Flair and rammed him into the steel cage! He made a quick cover: 1...2...shoulder up! Flair got the shoulder up before the 3 count could be made! Dusty Rhodes continued on the advantage for the next few minutes with body slams and backbreakers on Flair. He whipped Flair into the ropes and lowered his head but Flair caught him with a boot to the face and immediately Flair went downstairs on the knee of Big Dust! That brace was like a target to Ric Flair and his attention was turned right to it, kicking and stomping on it when he felled Dusty with a chopblock to that knee. He brought it over to the ropes and laid it across the ropes, jumping and landing a knee across Dusty's knee! He gave a little strut and let out a 'Whoooo' to boos from the crowd! Flair pulled Dusty back over to the center of the ring and stomped on the back of big Dusty's knee and then hooked in the Figure 4 Leglock! The crowd remained on their feet as they watched Dusty cry out in pain from this painful submission hold! Flair reached back and grabbed onto the ropes and used them for additional leverage when the referee wasn't looking! He would let them go right before the referee turned and Tommy Young would ask Flair if he was using the ropes and, of course, Flair said no and told Tommy to check on Dusty and went right back to using the ropes. The third time he was caught and Tommy Young made him break the hold. Flair bounced off the ropes and dropped a knee across the forehead of the American Dream, making a cover: 1...2...shoulder up! Somehow Dusty Rhodes is still fighting! Flair shook his head angrily and pulled Dusty up, running him into the steel cage! Dusty bounced off and hit the mat hard and Bob Caudle called out that Dusty Rhodes is bleeding profusely from the forehead! Bobby Heenan said the match is over. Flair made another cover: 1...2...kickout with authority! Dusty started getting a bit of his second wind with the crowd at his back. Flair tried to ram into the cage again but Dusty blocked it! He grabbed Flair and ran HIM into the cage, raking his face across the mesh until Flair was busted open! Dusty leaned against the ropes and is fighting on one knee! He gives a punch to Flair as the Nature Boy comes over! Bionic Elbow to the head of the Champ! Dusty Rhodes is limping but gets another Bionic Elbow that floors Flair! Dusty limps forward and drops a Bionic Elbowdrop, making the cover: 1...2...3!!! That's it! We have a NEW NWA World Heavyweight Champion, right! NO! WAIT! Referee Tommy Young is signaling that it was only a two count! He's letting a surprised Dusty Rhodes know that Flair got his shoulder up just barely! Dusty is complaining and raising his hand in victory and Flair gives him a shot to the knee from behind, rolling him up. Flair gets his feet on the ropes: 1...2...3!!! Flair rolls off the ropes and this time...Tommy Young signals for the bell! We have a successful title defense, albeit by tainted methods! Winner: Ric Flair Match Time: 19:58 Match Rating: B+ Tommy Young takes the belt and hands it to Ric Flair and Flair is motioning toward the back. Out come the Road Warriors, Paul Ellering and Arn Anderson! They're headed toward the cage! Paul Ellering takes out the official with the key to the cage and as soon as Anderson and the Road Warriors get inside, Paul Ellering is locking the cage! The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson and Ric Flair all take turns stomping on Dusty Rhodes! Animal runs Dusty's forehead against the cage wall! Dusty is almost limp inside the ring! The crowd cheers as out come Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood toward the ring. They're climbing the cage to get inside! Paul Ellering is taking off toward the back to keep the key but he gets stopped halfway up the ramp by....Dick Murdoch?!?! Captain Redneck slams a fist into Paul Ellering's face and grabs the key, running down toward the ring! Steamboat and Youngblood drop down and Murdoch uses the key to open the door! Murdoch, Steamboat and Youngblood hit the ring as the 4 attackers start climbing the cage to get away! Dick Murdoch stands over his former tag team partner: Dusty Rhodes as the show comes to a close! WOW! What a finish! Overall Rating: C+[/CENTER][/B]

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;424936][B]Ric Flair[/B] defends against Dusty Rhodes United States Heavyweight Title Match: [B]Greg Valentine[/B] defends against Tommy Rich NWA World Tag Team Titles Match: [B]The Road Warriors[/B] defend against Steamboat and Youngblood Indian Strap Match: [B]Wahoo McDaniel[/B] vs. Jos Leduc The Assassin vs. [B]Mr. Wrestling II[/B] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Bob Orton, Jr. [B]Harley Race[/B] vs. Jimmy Valiant Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match: [B]Mike Rotundo[/B] defends against One Man Gang The Brisco Brothers vs. [B]The Midnight Express[/B] The Great Kabuki and Magic Dragon vs. [B]The Rock and Roll Express[/B] Sweet Brown Sugar vs. [B]Dick Murdoch[/B] Dory Funk, Jr. vs. [B]Ivan Koloff[/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for your predictions! I hope you enjoyed the show!

[CENTER][U][SIZE=4]D.O.T.T.: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] -It turns out that Dick Murdoch, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood barely got there in time before Dusty Rhodes' leg injury would need surgery. He still won't be 100 percent for awhile. -Terry Funk has left the company. -Dick the Bruiser and Rip Hawk, among others retired from wrestling. -Bob Orton, Sr. and Rene Goulet will be retiring at the end of this coming month. -Masked Superstar left the WWF. -Terry Gordy extended his deal with WCCW. -Salvatore Bellomo extended his deal with WWF. -Bugsy McGraw extended his deal with CWF. -Bob Orton, Jr. arrived late to NWA's Capital Combat. He was given a warning. -Tommy Rich arrived late to the last Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and was given a warning, which he thought was victimizing him. -Congratulations to Tommy Rich for winning the U.S. Heavyweight Title and One Man Gang for winning the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title. -Due to no advance booking, the last episode of Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling only drew a .69 rating with half hours of .70 and .68.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=BLUE]L I V E this Wednesday night from Robarts Arena in Sarasota, Florida and broadcast Saturday night on TV Local - Mid Atlantic[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=6]MID-ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING![/SIZE][/B] [U][B][SIZE=4]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][B]Non Title Tag Team Match: The Road Warriors vs. The Texas Outlaws[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I]The Road Warriors gave an open challenge at Capital Combat and it was accepted a day later by the returning team of Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch: the Texas Outlaws! Can the Road Warriors survive undefeated in this non title affair?[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=BLUE][SIZE=4][B]-PLUS!-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]Wahoo McDaniel vs. Harley Race[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I]Both of these veterans are coming off major wins at Capital Combat. Who will keep their streak going and who will stop at one?[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Mr. Wrestling II vs. Dennis Condrey[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I]Mr. Wrestling II is undefeated so far here in Mid-Atlantic. Will Dennis Condrey of the Midnight Express be the first to get a victory?[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]U.S. Heavyweight Title Match: Tommy Rich vs. Jos Leduc[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I]Tommy Rich finally beat Greg Valentine for the U.S. Heavyweight Title but he has a strong opponent this week in the Canadian Wildman Jos Leduc. Will Wildfire pick up his first defense or lose the title in his first rodeo with it?[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Plus a new match will be unveiled this week and will be used for the main event at the upcoming Great American Bash! Just what is this match and what type of war will it have for the NWA World Champion?[/B][/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns Always Appreciated![/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] Wednesday, Week 1, July 1983 Robarts Arena Sarasota, Florida Attendance: 2,000 [QUOTE][B][I]A video begins to play showing highlights from the main event at Capital Combat as well as what happened after the match with Dick Murdoch helping out Dusty Rhodes.[/I][/B][/QUOTE] And the attention fades to the arena. [U][COLOR=RED]Bob Caudle[/U] Hello everyone and welcome to Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling! Bob Caudle here alongside Bobby the Brain Heenan. Bobby, I've been told you have in your hand an envelope showing the main event at the Great American Bash.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Bobby Heenan[/U] That's right, Caudle. Because I am the Brain I was able to get backstage with Jim Crockett, Jr. and he allowed me to make the big announcement tonight. So, let's see. It will be an 8 man tag team encounter pitting NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and the NWA World Tag Team Champions the Road Warriors against Dusty Rhodes, Dick Murdoch, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood in what our promoter has called a War Games match.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]Bob Caudle[/U] And we have a special video right now showing just what the War Games match is.[/COLOR] ------ [QUOTE][B][I]A video begins to play showing the construction of the War Games cage... 2 rings... Both enclosed on all sides by a steel cage with one door to let competitors into the ring... 1 man from each team will start inside the ring for five minutes... A coin flip will occur to see who gets to send out the next man and that team will have a one man advantage for 2 minutes... Every 2 minutes, the teams will alternate sending a man in until all 8 men are in the ring... Then begins the Match Beyond... When all 8 comeptitors are inside the cage, it is submit or surrender... War Games... Great American Bash... Be there![/B][/I][/QUOTE] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/TommyRich2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/JosLeduc2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]United States Heavyweight Title Match Tommy Rich vs. Jos Leduc[/SIZE] A great way to open the show as the crowd here in Florida got a United States Title defense. Jos Leduc was an angry Canadian Wildman after losing to Wahoo McDaniel last Sunday night and looked to make July a better month. This was Rich's first defense of the title and he wasn't ready to let it go. A good brawl back and forth between the two with the crowd cheering for Tommy Rich. Rich got the pinfall victory and the defense of his U.S. Title following the Wildfire Driver. Winner: Tommy Rich Match Time: 8:11 Match Rating: B- Tommy Young handed Rich the U.S. Title and raised his arm but Rich was attacked from behind! This time it was the Russian Bear Ivan Koloff making the attack! Koloff picked up Rich and locked in a Bear Hug, swinging him back and forth before he dropped him and picked up the U.S. Heavyweight Title staring at it and shaking his head before dropping it and walking off. ------ The attention turned toward the podium and Johnny Weaver. [U][COLOR=RED]Johnny Weaver[/U] Hello everyone. I hope you've been enjoying your Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling action. I'm down here tonight with the Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant. Jimmy, thank you for joining me.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Jimmy Valiant[/U] It's good to be here, Johnny. Thank you for having me.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]Johnny Weaver[/U] Let's talk about Capital Combat. You took on Harley Race during that show and came up on the losing end. What do you think happened?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Jimmy Valiant[/U] What kind of question is that? Harley Race cheated. Everyone saw it. You know he held the Boogie's trunks.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=RED]Johnny Weaver[/U] I didn't see that, Jimmy. I think it was a hard-fought bout that you came up on the short end of.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Jimmy Valiant[/U] What do you know, Johnny? You're an old fart.[/COLOR] Jimmy turned and smacked Johnny Weaver! Johnny looked at him stunned and the Boogie shoved him down to the ground! The crowd was stunned as Jimmy Valiant walked away, shaking his head. ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/MrWrestlingII2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DennisCondrey.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Mr. Wrestling II vs. Dennis Condrey[/SIZE] These two had great chemistry inside the ring with Jim Cornette on the outside cheering on Dennis Condrey. Condrey got a couple of near falls but Mr. Wrestling II fought back and started taking the advantage. That was haulted when Harley Race came into the ring! Race threw the referee into the corner and when Mr. Wrestling II turned toward him, he kicked the man in the gut and tucked him in...PILEDRIVER by Race! The referee calls for the bell. Winner: Mr. Wrestling II Match Time: 7:52 Match Rating: B ------ The attention returns to the podium. [U][COLOR=RED]Tony Schiavone[/U] Hello wrestling fans, Tony Schiavone here with Number One Paul Jones. Paul, you had some problems last Sunday night with the Assassin. What happened?[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=BLUE]Paul Jones[/U] The Assassin is an ungrateful brute of a man. He doesn't seem to understand that when he is with Number One he is on top of the world. But now he is going to come crashing down. At the Great American Bash his descent begins because I am going to be stepping back into the ring and I am going to pin him 1-2-3 in the middle of that ring because I am Number One Paul Jones and nobody is better than me.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/WahooMcDaniel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/HarleyRace2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Wahoo McDaniel vs. Harey Race[/SIZE] the announcers are still buzzing over the attack Harley Race made on Mr. Wrestling II earlier in the show and talk about it during his bout here with Wahoo McDaniel. This is the match of the evening between the two veterans with Race focusing on the neck of Wahoo while Wahoo focused on the back of the King. Wahoo got a couple of near-falls with a backbreaker and a vertical suplex but Harley Race continued to fight and eventually he nailed a Piledriver on Wahoo and secured the 1-2-3. Winner: Harley Race Match Time: 7:26 Match Rating: B ------ The attention turns toward the podium where Ric Flair has walked out carrying the NWA World Heavyweight Title. [U][COLOR=GREEN]Ric Flair[/U] Take a good look, Dusty Rhodes. Take a long, hard look at what I have in front of me. It's the NWA World Heavyweight Title and this is the closest you're ever gonna come to it. Whooooo. At the Great American Bash they're gonna unveil a new match type. One that's never been seen or used before in the world today. They call it War Games. Well, during a war there are casualties of battle, brother and that's what you're gonna be Dusty. You're gonna be a casualty. Because when it comes down to it, big man, you're not even in my league. Whooooo.[/COLOR] ------ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RoadWarriorAnimal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/RoadWarriorHawk.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/DOTT/DickMurdoch.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Non Title Match The Road Warriors vs. The Texas Outlaws[/SIZE] Paul Ellering led the NWA World Tag Team Champions the Road Warriors out to the ring and stood in their corner as the crowd rose to their feet and cheered when out walked the newly reunited duo of Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch: The Texas Outlaws! The Outlaws hit the ring and a brawl was on between all four men! Dusty and Animal, Murdoch and Hawk! The Outlaws push their opponents into the corner and climb up, punches go on: 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10! Dusty and Murdoch drop down and whip their opponents toward the center of the ring and the Road Warriors smack into each other! Murdoch and Rhodes toss the Road Warriors out of the ring and celebrate inside the ring to cheers from the crowd! Hawk comes into the ring with Dusty to start things out. Rhodes wrenches in on the arm of the Road Warrior and gives it a focus until Hawk grabs him by the hair and drags him into the corner. Referee Tommy Young steps over to make him break but Animal chokes Dusty behind the referee's back! Animal releases before the referee returns and Hawk tags out. Hawk whips Dusty into the ropes and drops down. Dusty hops over right into a clothesline from Animal that dropped the American Dream HARD! Animal stands over him looking down for a moment before picking him up and body slamming him to the mat. Animal bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow before making a cover: 1...2...Murdoch breaks things up! The referee steps over and Hawk comes in, clapping his hands together to imitate a tag. Animal holds Dusty and Hawk kicks him in the gut! Hawk bounces off the ropes and nails Dusty with a flying shoulder tackle! Hawk moves over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckles, waiting for Dusty to get back up. Hawk is perched there waiting. Dusty turns and Hawk leaps...Dusty with a fist to the gut! Hawk doubles over to the mat as Dusty falls to his knees. The crowd cheers for the American Dream, wanting him to make a tag. Both men crawl slowly toward their corners. Hawk tags in Animal and Animal leaps but Dusty gets the tag to Dick Murdoch! Captain Redneck comes in and punches Animal. He moves over and punches Hawk! Murdoch kicks Animal in the gut and drops him with a DDT! He makes a cover: 1...2...Hawk breaks it up! Dusty comes back in and battles with Hawk, both men falling out of the ring! Murdoch pulls up Animal and yanks him in, lifting him up...TEXAS BRAINBUSTER!!! Murdoch floats over with a cover, hooking the leg: 1...2...Dusty grabs Hawk's leg to keep him from the ring....3!!! The Texas Outlaws get the win! What a way to end the broadcast! Winners: The Texas Outlaws Match Time: 7:53 Match Rating: C+ ------ Overall Rating: B- TV Rating: Coming Soon[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][SIZE=4]D.O.T.T.: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] -Jim Crockett, Jr. is very proud and happy to be unveiling the War Games Cage Match at Great American Bash. It should be a great addition to Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. -Dick Murdoch re-signed with MACW for another 3 months. -Ricky Steamboat signed with the AWA. -The Iron Sheik extends deal with GCW. -Dutch Mantell left CWA. -Kelly Kiniski extended his deal with HCW.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=BLUE]L I V E this Wednesday night from The Raleigh County Armory Civic Center in Beckley, West Virginia and broadcast Saturday night on TV Local - Mid Atlantic[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=6]MID-ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING![/SIZE][/B] [U][B][SIZE=4]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][B]Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood vs. Ric Flair and Arn Anderson[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=BLUE][SIZE=4][B]-PLUS!-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]The Assassin vs. Wahoo McDaniel[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match: One Man Gang defends against the debuting Jim Duggan[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Dick Slater vs. Paul Jones[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Jimmy Valiant vs. Dory Funk Jr.[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Plus a video signaling the debut of another MACW wrestler. Who will that be? Tune in to find out! Any guesses?[/B][/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns Always Appreciated![/CENTER]

Archived