My name is "Jag" Brett James and i am an Australian Wrestler who has competed in promotions around the world. I've even worked NJPW which is the biggest fed in Japan. Granted it was only 1 time i am often dubbed the best Australian Wrestler in the entire Nation which is a huge honor in my opinion. Recently i opened up my own wrestling promotion with the backup of Dale Gagne who wanted to make the AWA into a International thing more then a National thing. I believed that i could offer something to the AWA and i also think that they could do something for me which is how most business deals are arranged obviously. Anyway i got a few of the best in Australia and booked them up for some shows they were happy to be working more dates even if it was a small indy up start promotion. My key was to strengthen the name of the AWA and to strengthen my own promotion. I figured with AWA on my side i could get alot of the legends that worked for the AWA in the 80's to do my shows for a smaller fee. I planned to book the World Champions but i wanted to make it seem like a huge deal that the belt was being defended in Australia. Along with that i opened up a small dojo just 5 minutes away from where i planned to run my shows. With this i'd run monthly dojo shows and use my regular talent but slowly bring in more talent that could add depth to my roster. This wasnt very expensive as i knew the Dojo Owner and he knew i could get this project up and running with a small helping hand. It's about 20 days from my first show which is going to be a 3 day massive event. To get people interested i got in contact with Chris Hero who was on Holidays in Australia and was looking for work. Along with Hero Top Gun Talwar was holidaying in New Zealand at this time and i offered to pay for his flight to also do my show. Talwar accepted so i had 2 American Wrestlers who could add some hype to my show. I had a friend of mine make up some cool posters which featured Myself, Chris Hero, Top Gun Talwar and Jason Helton. At this time my roster looked like this: Bushwhacker Butch- Bushwhacker Butch is the Commisioner of his own fed in NZL he is doing my first few shows to draw interest into the shows as he is a WWF Legend. I think he will be Semi-Active Wrestler and will be used more as an Authority Figure. I am still unsure. Chris Hero- I would love to use Hero every single show i can but sadly he has commitments in the United States so i cannot use him. He will be on the Triple Show just to add hype to the first show. I hope to impress the people that come just to see Hero with my own talent so they continue coming back. Cletus Blood- This guy is a Victorian Wrestler who simply wanted more shows to do so he has said he will travel to NSW monthly to do our shows. He has a very small booking fee and i wish to build my Midcard around him as he is very talented. Daniel Beaumont- Beaumont is a referee who is very very underrated he should be getting more international work then he does. He worked TNA once when they were doing their weekly P.P.V's. He has alot of experience and is dubbed the best referee in Australia. FN Carnage- He is someone that i feel will be in the Upper Midcard. Kinda the guy who can transition into the Main Event but always is just short of that victory. 'Jag' Brett James- This is me and i'm the most over Australian on the roster. I plan to base the promotion around myself and a few others early. I plan to do this because i am sure more people will rise and then i will job myself to them and make them look awesome. Jason Helton- This guy is who i want to put my promotion around. He is in his Mid 40's so i don't know how he will hold up but he is the most experienced wrestler in Australia. He has wrestled in ECW, WWF and Stampede and was trained by Stu Hart. Krackerjack- Krackerjack is really underrated he has a great character and is really one of the best Hardcore Wrestlers in Australia. He has worked BJPW before and has had a huge feud with Maddog McCrea which has seen them wrestle in Hardcore and Deathmatches all around Australia. I plan to have him and Maddog tear it up in my Upper Midcard. Limit- Limit is a rookie who is looking to train at my Dojo. He has a few months training and can do squash matches or Battle Royales but he still needs alot of work. I plan to use him as an Enhancement Talent untill he can actually work a full match. Lobo- Lobo is the current AWA Australian Champion. Now you must be wondering how he won it if we havent had a show yet. Pretty simple really we set up a cool AWA Banner in my Kitchen and had Sue Sexton hand him the belt. We then posted pictures on the net and put the video on youtube. He is dubbed Australia's Sabu and was involved in the most violent deathmatch in Australia's history. I will be basing my Main Events around him but he might slip to Upper Midcard if he cannot perform on the level i want. Maddog McCrea- Maddog is a Deathmatch Worker and has worked BJPW 3 times. I plan to use him as a staple and pretty much book him as a crazy bastard. He will be continuing his feud with Krackerjack in AWA-Australia Mad Rock- Fresh out of a local wrestling school. He will be used as an Enhancement Talent unless he shows fantastic potential right away. Sinister- Sinisters the biggest ******* in Australian Wrestling and takes pride in that fact. I think he's really talented and i think a promotion could be built around him. He's my top heel in AWA-Australia. Sue Sexton- An Australian Womens Wrestling Legend. I plan to use her as my Main Authority Figure for shows and if i ever need her for a match i could maybe use her for that. Tidala- Tidala is a rookie who has recently finished training. He is the AWA Australian Dojo Top Of The Class Champion. He got the Lobo treatment and that is how he is our champion. I hold high hopes for Tidala as he has great charisma. Tilly May- Tilly May is a womens wrestler who made it to the USA once and jobbed to Amazing Kong in a Tournament. She is a good womens wrestler but sadly for her there isnt many women in Australia for her to wrestle. Top Gun Talwar- He is to draw interest to the first triple shot weekend. I'm hoping some of the smarter fans come to the show just to see him and get hooked on our product. Vida Loca- Vida is another womens wrestler i plan to feud her with Tilly May untill more Women can get into AWA Australia. (O.O.C- Guys thats my roster and backstory what i'm doing here is i'm gonna kinda do a Wrestling Spirit/TEW 2005 thing. Meaning you will see what is going through Bretts head as he books the show. If he gets booked elsewhere in America or Australia etc etc you will get his thoughts on that too. Just so everyone knows i am playing the TEW 2005 Game for this Diary. I hope you enjoy the diary ;))

[QUOTE=G-Prime;411168]What region are you using as Australia? It's not in this game.[/QUOTE] Europe. [quote]AWA Australia New Starts Night 1 Press Release: AWA Australia makes it's debut featuring the top talent in the USA and Australia. On this show you will see current ROH Star Chris Hero compete in a 8 man tournament to see who will take on AWA Australian Champion Lobo later that night. Chris Hero will go 1 on 1 with Mad Rock in the Quarter Finals of this Tournament. Chris Hero was quoted as saying "I've come to Australia to prove that i am the best in the world and i will do that by taking the AWA Australian Championship." Along with that match you will see Krackerjack going 1 on 1 with Limit in the Quarter Finals of the Number 1 contenders tournament. Krackerjack has said he is hyped up from his recent Japanese Tour and is looking to put the hurting on some rookies. Limit says he is going to shock the world and kick some Krackerjacks ass. Also in the Quarter Finals of this Tournament you will see 'Jag' Brett James go 1 on 1 with Cletus Blood. This match promises to be one of the best in the Quarter Finals of this Tournament with Jag looking to prove to the NSW audience that he is no slouch in the ring. In our Final Quarter Final we will see Maddog McCrea take on FN Carnage in a match that could Main Event any Independent Promotion in Australia. Maddog has promised to take Carnage to the extreme. Will Maddog do it? Be sure to attend New Starts and find out. Along with this match in Non Tournament action we will see Top Gun Talwar take on Jason Helton in singles action. Helton is looking to prove that he can beat anyone in the world as is Top Gun Talwar! Be sure to come and watch the debut of AWA Australia as we see a great tournament forming and 2 fantastic international guests. Along with all this there will be a Pre Show Meet and Greet where you can meet great superstars like 'Jag' Brett James, Chris Hero, Bushwhacker Butch, Top Gun Talwar and many many other AWA Australia Wrestlers. Ringside Tickets: $20 General Admission: $10 Meet and Greet Tickets: 10$[/quote]

Archived