This game is retarded

What changed between the time you played the demo and thought it was worth playing and buying it and thinking it's not? EDIT - having gone through your previous posts, you have been complaining about not being able to hit any moves - as it doesn't seem anyone else is having this problem (so I can set aside it being a bug), have you read through the manual and gotten to grips with the how the Frequency and Success Rate stats work? From the sound of your posts you haven't, which would be why I'm guessing you're struggling.

From his posts I think it's more that he's going for low frequency moves. The reason I asked if he knew about the Frequency and Success Rate stats was because in a previous post he said he's used a cheat to max up his stats and that wasn't helping - stats effect what moves you can have and how they're countered, but not the Frequency, so I think he's misunderstood what it means.

Ah, okay. I think I had that problem at first, though I never knew about the "cheats" until two days ago ;) So I figured the game out the hard way, through lots of losses. Took me three years of gametime to get my character's win-loss record to above .500

Archived