ACCW - East Coast Excitement!

Here we go, here we go, here we go again. I'm going to be doing this dynasty in the simplistic style of infinitywpi's Welcome to the Coastal Zone and mistaken's What Happens in Vegas. This is due to time constraints and everything else that killed all my other great idea dynasties. Backstory: Rich billionaire kid T.C. Johnson is a huge fan of CZCW. However, living on the East Coast he rarely ever gets to see them. His solution, why to make his own CZCW, of course. He'd get to push his favorites to the moon, and book the matches he wanted. This was surely the best idea he'd ever had. And so, Atlantic Coast Championship Wrestling was formed. Mechanics: Promotion Settings exactly the same as CZCW. 10.0 popularity in Mid Atlantic. Owner/Booker is T.C. Johnson.

ACCW Ascend Preview [B]ACCW Ascend[/B] Sunday Week 1 2007 [B]ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final[/B] Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar) vs. The Dragons (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon) [B]ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final[/B] The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs. The System (Roderick Remus and Insane Machine) [B]ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match [/B] Fox Mask vs. Remmy Skye [B]ACCW Championship[/B] Black Eagle vs. Matt Sparrow

ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final [B]Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar)[/B] vs. The Dragons (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon) ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs. [B]The System (Roderick Remus and Insane Machine)[/B] ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match Fox Mask vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] ACCW Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow

ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar) vs. [B]The Dragons (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon)[/B] ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs. [B]The System (Roderick Remus and Insane Machine)[/B] ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match Fox Mask vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] ACCW Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow

First, WHIV-SIV mentioned in the same breath with WTtCZ is an honor, an undue one, but one i thank you for none the less. :D The compressed format does make it far more time friendly, i do agree with that! ACCW Ascend Sunday Week 1 2007 ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar) vs. [B]The Dragons[/B] (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon) ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs.[B] The System [/B](Roderick Remus and Insane Machine) ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match [B]Fox Mask[/B] vs. Remmy Skye ACCW Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow (I mean if your going to honor Infinity, you gotta give the win to Fox :cool: )

[B]ACCW Ascend[/B] Stanley Hall, Mid Atlantic, USA Sunday, Week 2, January 2007 - Animality defeated The Dragons in 7:55 when Masked Cougar defeated Snap Dragon by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. ( D- ) - Remmy Skye defeated Fox Mask in 15:09 when Remmy Skye retrieved the championship belt. Remmy Skye wins the ACCW Ladder title. ( D+ ) - T.C. Johnson announces ACCW Coastal Weekly starting in February. The crowd boos him back to the announcers table. ( F ) - The System defeated Pretty Boys in 8:08 when Roderick Remus defeated Brendan Idol by submission with a Remus Clutch. ( D- ) - Black Eagle defeated Matt Sparrow in 16:43 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Black Eagle wins the ACCW title. ( D+ ) OVERALL SHOW ( D )

[B]News and Notes[/B] NEWS! January 2007 - 5SSW Rises to Regional - AAA Rises to Regional - Matthew Morris becomes booker of MOSC - Wanda Fish becomes booker of RIPW - Burning EXILE becomes booker of WEXXV - Joey Poison becomes booker of CZCW - Shawn Gonzolez becomes booker of 4C - Arson Wells becomes booker of ROF - Marcos Flores becomes booker of MPWF - Darryl Devine, Pat Deacon, Queen Emily, Puerto Rican Power, Carl Batch sign to SWF - American Elemental, Playboy Jake Sawyer, Shane Sneer, Blond Bombshell, Freddie Datsun, Dylan Sidle sign to TCW - Olivia Diamond Poses Nude

[QUOTE=mad5226;413955]ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final [B]Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar)[/B] vs. The Dragons (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon) ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs. [B]The System (Roderick Remus and Insane Machine)[/B] ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match Fox Mask vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] ACCW Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow[/QUOTE] Many thanks for predicting. Hm... 100%...hmmmmm... [QUOTE=smurphy1014;414258]ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar) vs. [B]The Dragons (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon)[/B] ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs. [B]The System (Roderick Remus and Insane Machine)[/B] ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match Fox Mask vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] ACCW Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow[/QUOTE] Thanks for the predicting. 75%, not bad. I'm way too predictable @.@ [QUOTE=mistaken;414757]First, WHIV-SIV mentioned in the same breath with WTtCZ is an honor, an undue one, but one i thank you for none the less. :D The compressed format does make it far more time friendly, i do agree with that! ACCW Ascend Sunday Week 1 2007 ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final Animality (Silver Shark and Masked Cougar) vs. [B]The Dragons[/B] (Snap Dragon and UK Dragon) ACCW Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final The Pretty Boys (Brandon Idol and Erik Strong) vs.[B] The System [/B](Roderick Remus and Insane Machine) ACCW Ladder Championship - Ladder Match [B]Fox Mask[/B] vs. Remmy Skye ACCW Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow (I mean if your going to honor Infinity, you gotta give the win to Fox :cool: )[/QUOTE] You definetly deserve it man, turning BCS into something interesting. I have plans for both Fox and Skye, but I am a huge Jeff Hardy mark, so expect big things for one Remmy Skye.

[B]ACCW Coastal Weekly for February 2007[/B] ACCW Coastal Weekly Stanley Hall, Mid Atlantic, USA Saturday, Week 1, February 2007 - The Way It's Done drew with Pretty Boys in 8:00 when the time limit expired. ( D- ) - Roderick Remus defeated Masked Cougar in 7:46 by submission with a Remus Clutch. ( D- ) - Fox Mask defeated Matt Sparrow in 7:31 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter. (D-) OVERALL SHOW ( D- ) [ACCW Rises to Small] ACCW Coastal Weekly Stanley Hall, Mid Atlantic, USA Friday, Week 2, February 2007 - Brendan Idol defeated Erik Strong in 7:58 by pinfall. ( D- ) [Brandon Idol is now #1 contender fot the Ladder Championship] - Animality drew with The System in 7:45 following a double disqualification. During the match we also saw Hector Galindo run in and attack Insane Machine, and Rudy Velasquez do the same to Rod Remus. ( D- ) - Cameron Vessey defeated Snap Dragon in 7:50 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. ( D- ) OVERALL SHOW: D- ACCW Coastal Weekly Stanley Hall, Mid Atlantic, USA Friday, Week 3, February 2007 - Cameron Vessey defeated Erik Strong in 6:28 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. ( E+ ) - Animality drew with The System and The Latin Kings in 9:57; the order of elimination was The System first, then Animality, and finally The Latin Kings. The match also had a lot of interference: Jacob Jett and Cameron Vessey attacked everyone ( D- ) - Matt Sparrow defeated Fox Mask in 13:48 by pinfall with a Bird Brain Buster. ( D- ) OVERALL SHOW: D- ACCW Coastal Weekly Stanley Hall, Mid Atlantic, USA Friday, Week 4, February 2007 - Remmy Skye defeated Insane Machine in 7:33 by pinfall with a Skye Diver. ( D ) - Fox Mask drew with Matt Sparrow in 8:00 when the time limit expired. ( D ) - Black Eagle defeated Silver Shark in 7:31 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Black Eagle makes defence number 1 of his ACCW title. ( D+ ) OVERALL SHOW: D - [B]ACCW Birthright[/B] ACCW Tag Team Championship Animality vs. The Latin Kings vs. The System vs. The Way It's Done (Jacob Jett and Cameron Vessey) ACCW Ladder Championship Brandon Idol vs. Remmy Skye Best of 7 Match 1 Fox Mask vs. Matt Sparrow ACCW World Championship Black Eagle vs. ???

ACCW Tag Team Championship Animality vs. [B]The Latin Kings [/B]vs. The System vs. The Way It's Done (Jacob Jett and Cameron Vessey) ACCW Ladder Championship Brandon Idol vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] Best of 7 Match 1 Fox Mask vs. [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] ACCW World Championship Black Eagle vs. [B]???[/B]

[B]ACCW Birthright[/B] Stanley Hall, Mid Atlantic, USA Sunday, Week 4, February 2007 [The Way It's Done is unable to participate due to Jacob Jett performing elsewhere. TWID will face the winner of this match at the next Coastal Weekly for the title.] - The System defeated Animality and The Latin Kings in 15:43; the order of elimination was Animality first, and finally The Latin Kings. ( D- ) - Cameron Vessey defeated Snap Dragon in 7:47 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. ( D- ) - Fox Mask defeated Matt Sparrow in 17:33 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter. ( D- ) - After the match Sparrow shakes Fox Mask's hand. ( F ) - Remmy Skye defeated Brendan Idol in 9:41 when Remmy Skye retrieved the championship belt. Remmy Skye makes defence number 1 of his ACCW Ladder title. ( D ) - Rudy Velasquez, of the Latin Kings, announces Black Eagle's opponent, leader of the Latin Kings, el Rey de Reyes. ( F ) - Black Eagle defeated Rey de Reyes in 17:35 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Black Eagle makes defence number 2 of his ACCW title. ( D+ )

Archived