Troy Martin: Becomming the Franchise

[CENTER][IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/Shane%20Douglas/ShaneDouglas003.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Troy Martin just finished up training with Dominic DeNucci to become a future wrestler. Not much is know about the rookie but Troy is ready to make his mark on the industry. Will his future shape out to be the same....let's just wait and see. [B][U]Rumble Skills[/U][/B] Brawling: D Power: D Strong Style: F Hardcore: F MMA: F [B][U]Technical Skills[/U][/B] Mat Wrestling: D Chain Wrestling: E Submissions: E Aerial: C+ Flashiness: C+ [B][U]Entertainment Skills[/U][/B] Microphone: E Charisma: C+ Acting: F Looks: C Star Quality: C [B][U]Performance Skills[/U][/B] Basics: C- Psychology: E Safety: D Consistency: E Selling: C [B][U]Physical Skills[/U][/B] Athleticism: B+ Toughness: B- Stamina: E [B][U]Backstage Skills[/U][/B] Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [B][U]Other Skills[/U][/B] Intensity: C- Stiffness: C Resilience: B+ Menace: E Refereeing: F Spirit: F

Tuesday, Week 1, May 1983 I waited at my house anxiously waiting to see if he would call back. I didn't know if they would have enough trust in me that they would hire me. I was pacing back and forth waiting for the phone to ring when finally it went off. I raced over to the phone and picked it up before the first ring was done. "Hello." "Hello, is Troy there?" "This is Troy." "Well hello Troy. This is Ron Fuller with Southeastern Championship Wrestling. I was just calling to let you know that we would like to offer you an eight month verbal contract to be apart of our promotion." "Oh, thank you for this chance of an lifetime. I promise you I will not let you down." "No problem, just be down here ready to work on Saturday." "OK, Mr. Fuller. I will see you on Saturday." We both hung the phone up and I jumped for joy. I finally had a job in the wrestling industry and I could show the southeast what I was all about.

Southeastern Championship Wrestling Roster [B][U]Main Eventers[/U][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Bob Armstrong Mr. Olympia[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Boris Zhukov Jimmy Golden[/COLOR] [B][U]Upper Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Super Olympia Ken Lucas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Randy Rose Rick Harris[/COLOR] [B][U]Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Jacques Rougeau[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Norvell Austin Wayne Farris[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]The Tonga Kid Steve Armstrong Rick Gibson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Pat Rose[/COLOR] [B][U]Lower Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tony Falk[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Scott Armstrong Dan Davis[/COLOR] [B][U]Occasional Wrestler[/U][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Plowboy Frazier[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bill Ash[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Troy Orndorff[/COLOR] does not have a push yet but will be assigned on by Saturday, Week 1, May 1983 in time for Southeastern Championship Wrestling Blue denotes face Red denotes heel [B][U]Alabama Heavyweight Champion[/U][/B] Rick Gibson [B][U]Southeastern Brass Knuckles Champion[/U][/B] Vacant [B][U]Southeastern Heavyweight Champion[/U][/B] Vacant [B][U]Southeastern Tag Team Champion[/U][/B] Vacant [B][U]United States Junior Heavyweight Champion[/U][/B] Vacant

I will follow anyone that you would want me to follow during the dynasty, just post their name and I will add them to the list. [B][U]Dynasty Peers[/U][/B] Mark Calaway/The Undertaker Steven Regal Dustin Rhodes [B][U]My Friends[/U][/B] Bam Bam Bigelow Mick Foley Ricky Steamboat [B][U]All-Time Favs[/U][/B] Ric Flair Curt Henning Sting [B][U]Others[/U][/B] Superstar Billy Graham

News on Followed Wresters Week 1, May 1983 [B][U]Mark Calaway[/U][/B]: No news or matches this week [B][U]Steven Regal[/U][/B]: Teamed with Dave Taylor to def. Ricky Wiseman and Frank Manley at All-Star Midlands Tour in ASWUK [B][U]Bam Bam Bigelow[/U][/B]: No news or matches this week [B][U]Mick Foley[/U][/B]: No news or matches this week [B][U]Ricky Steamboat[/U][/B]: Teamed with Jay Youngblood to def. The Brisco Brothers at MACW in Your Town! [B][U]Ric Flair[/U][/B]: def. Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title at MACW in Your Town! and lost to Harley Race this week at MACW [B][U]Curt Henning[/U][/B]: Teamed with Scott Hall to def. Buck Zumhofe and The Milkman at the AWA All-Stat tour [B][U]Sting[/U][/B]: lost to The Hacksaws teaming with Blade Runner Rock at MSW Swamp Run [B][U]Superstar Billy Graham[/U][/B]: def. Scott McGhee for the Florida Heavyweight title at CWF: The Endless Beach Tour [B][U]Dustin Rhodes[/U][/B]: No news or matches this week

Match #1 [CENTER][IMG]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3146/secw2nw4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Presents the Following Match-up Troy Orndorff[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2827/shanedouglaskc7.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]vs. Tony Falk[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8295/tonyfalkgn8.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]No titles are on the line[/U][/B] ---------[/CENTER] Troy Orndorff blocked the Punch. Tony Falk hit the Forearm Blow Falk with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Tony Falk hit the Punch Troy Orndorff tries to shake off the blow, but it was delivered with too much power. Tony Falk hit the Forearm Blow Tony Falk right back in with a Hip Lock Takedown... Troy Orndorff broke the Grounded Arm Bar by reaching the ropes. Falk with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Tony Falk right back in with a Hip Lock Takedown... Tony Falk applied the Grounded Arm Bar Tony Falk hit the Knee Drive To Leg Tony Falk has got Orndorff's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Troy Orndorff slipped out the back of the Single Leg Boston Crab. Troy Orndorff hit the Arm Wringer Takedown Tony Falk counters by fighting back. Tony Falk hit the Running Clothesline Orndorff's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Falk drives an elbow into that arm... Tony Falk has got Orndorff's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Troy Orndorff counters by fighting back. Orndorff and Falk lock up in a Collar and Elbow Tie Up... Troy Orndorff applied the Hammerlock Troy Orndorff hit the Forearm To Back Troy Orndorff hit the Rear Amateur Takedown Tony Falk easily slipped out of the Hammerlock Knee Drive. We've got a Pier-6 brawl, ladies and gentlemen... Falk with a punch flurry! The fans boo Tony Falk, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment. Tony Falk picks up Troy Orndorff from behind. Troy Orndorff broke the Sleeper Hold by reaching the ropes. A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Troy Orndorff broke the Piledriver. Troy Orndorff hit the Punch Tony Falk took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. Say goodnight, Orndorff... Tony Falk with the Sleeperhold! The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? A short struggle ends with the escape! The Late Inning Small Package was countered into a Forearm Blow. Troy Orndorff hit the Knife Edge Chop Tony Falk took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. Troy Orndorff broke the Vertical Suplex Floatover by falling on top. The referee begins the count... 1! Kick Out Just Before The Two! Look at it! Look at IT! It's a Top Wrist Lock!! Troy Orndorff has a Hammerlock on Falk and begins to wail away at that shoulder! Tony Falk moved and the Dropkick missed! Tony Falk applied the Boston Crab The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? It's Still Locked In! The referee has called for the bell! The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'. [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Tony Falk defeated Troy Orndorff by submission in 6:30 Match Rating: D[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][U]Other Results[/U][/B] Mr. Olympia def. Jimmy Golden Boris Zhukou def. Ken Lucas Steve Armstrong and The Tonga Kid def. The Rose Cousins Wayne Farris def. Rick Gibson Jacques Rougeau def. Dan Davis [B][U]Total Attendence: 316[/U][/B]

Archived