Tips on getting tv/ppv deals?

Hello all. I was curious if there were any tips or tricks to help me out in securing TV or PPV deals for my new MMA company (I opted to make my own rather than use the existing ones). I know how to book a decent match so I'm not too worried about that. But I am having problems getting any sort of deal and I'd appreciate any help anyone could give.

[QUOTE=ProphetX;421555]Hello all. I was curious if there were any tips or tricks to help me out in securing TV or PPV deals for my new MMA company (I opted to make my own rather than use the existing ones). I know how to book a decent match so I'm not too worried about that. But I am having problems getting any sort of deal and I'd appreciate any help anyone could give.[/QUOTE] It's about the size of your company, which is again based on the popularity of your company worldwide. Once you make it to, I think, medium size, you can run TV shows and once you hit Big you can sign PPV contracts, after which you won't have to worry about money ever again. I'm in 2000 after starting as a new company, I hold 1 event a month + a monthly TV show and I'm about 18 million dollars in the green every month. If you want to sign PPV deals, you also need popularity in that PPV providers region, the bigger the provider the more popularity you need. I just spent some time running expensive marketing campaigns in Mexico so I could sign a deal with the Mexican PPV provider. You're gonna be pretty strapped for cash until you hit PPV paydirt, I'm afraid.

Ok thats awesome. Thanks for the tips. Now I know what to look for. Quick question then: Does it hurt to run more than 1 show a month in the same territory/state? I'm trying to build up fast and I'm averaging about two shows a month.

Archived