UFC: Oliver's Time To Shine!

[I][CENTER][B][url]www.ufc.com[/url] 7:45 AM OLIVER BECOMES PRESIDENT[/B][/CENTER][/I] Today the UFC and Dale Oliver have come to terms on Oliver becoming the UFC President. [QUOTE]It's great to be signed by the UFC. Now I get to work behind the scenes with the ZUFFA and Dana White crew. This is going to be great, oh well, off to booking![/QUOTE]

[CENTER][U][B]UFC 84: ILL WILL[/B] UFC Light Heavyweight Championship[/U] Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (29-6) (c) vs. Tito Ortiz (15-5-1) [I]Tito Ortiz wants his title back, and he gets his shot. But, he's not gonna win it back easily. He has to go through the champ, Quinton Jackson. Quinton has defeated Tito's old foe, Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell on two occasions. Tito has yet to defeat Liddell. Will "The Hunington Beach Bad Boy" win his title back, or will Rampage send him back to the drawing board?[/I] Keith Jardine (13-3-1) vs. Forrest Griffin (15-4) [I]This match may be for a shot at the UFC Lightheavyweight Championship. Two of maybe the best Lightheavys in the company, will finally go at it. Will the Original Ultimate Fighter win, or will The Dean of Mean put a stop to Forrest's dream of becoming champ?[/I] [U]UFC Lightweight Championship[/U] BJ Penn (12-4-1) (c) vs. Kenny Florian (9-3) [I]BJ Penn won the title when Sean Sherk was stripped of it for using anabolic steriods. He defends the title against Kenny "Ken-Flo" Florian. Kenny's been on quite a roll lately, will he finally get a taste of UFC gold, or will BJ stop the roll of Ken-Flo?[/I] Sean Sherk (32-2-1) vs. Mac Danzig (18-4-1) [I]Sean Sherk is back in the UFC following his steriod suspension, now he tries to get back in the hunt by facing Ultimate Fighter 6 Winner, Mac Danzig. A win will definatly boost Danzig up the ranks of facing the winner out of Penn/Florian, and a win would give The Muscle Shark maybe a title shot. Question is, who will win?[/I] Randy Couture (16-8) vs. Heath Herring (28-13) [I]Randy's trying to get back in the hunt of his 4th UFC Heavyweight Title. Heath's trying to make a comeback and get into the hunt. Who will have the better comeback?[/I] Rich Franklin (23-3) vs. Dan Henderson (22-7) [I]This fight may be for a future shot at Anderson Silva. Both of these men are solid contenders to fight Silva for that Middleweight Gold, but question is, who will?[/I] Matt Hamill (4-1) vs. Rashad Evans (11-0-1) [I]This match may further the story of Matt "The Hammer" Hamill. He was born deaf, and now after the win at Fight Night, he gets the chance to face a major contender in the undefeated, Rashad Evans. Will the deaf Hamill put himself in position for a Light Heavyweight Title, or will Evans stay undefeated?[/I] Chris Leben (18-4) vs. Michael Bisbing (15-1) [I]The "Crippler" Chris Leben almost has his hands on a title shot, but out comes his next opponent, the Englishman, Michael Bisbing. Bisbing is a major contender for a title shot, but so is Leben, Who will win? The redhead, or the Englishman?[/I] Anthony Johnson (5-1) vs. Jon Fitch (16-2) [I]Fitch maybe in line for a title shot...but there maybe only two people in his way, Matt Serra and....Anthony Johnson. Johnson knocked out Tommy Spear in under two minutes at the Ultimate Fight Night, Now Rumble has a chance to prove himself, by maybe defeating the contender in Fitch.[/I] Matt Hughes (41-6) vs. Evan Tanner (32-7) [I]This will be our last match on the card with a fight between old school UFC fighters. Both these men may be past their prime, but which "Old Schooler" will prove he's better than the other in this Openweight-but-sanctioned-Middleweight-fight?[/I][/CENTER] Comments and/or predictions on the [B]SELF-MADE[/B] card would be appreciated! :)

[CENTER][U][B][url]www.ufc.com[/url][/U] UFC Signs Six Stars, Ortiz, Predictions[/B][/CENTER] UFC.com reports that Mr. Dave Oliver has signed five fighters and a color commentator to the UFC: Daniel Puder, former MMA fighter-turned Pro Wrestler-turned MMA fighter again has signed with the UFC. Josh Barnett, former UFC Heavyweight Champ has come back to the UFC, as he signs a very long contract. Dan Severn, UFC Hall of Famer will make his return to the Octagon. He is a rumored target for Brock Lesnar. Murilo Bustamante, former UFC Middleweight Champ returns soon. Bas Rutten, this former UFC Heavyweight Champ will bring experiance to the booth as he takes Joe Rogan's spot at the table. Andrei Arlovski. Both fighters will come in a couple weeks. Mr. Oliver didn't notice that the challenger for Rampage Jackson at Ill Will, Tito Ortiz only had one fight on his contract. Mr. Oliver says if Rampage wins, he'll sign Tito back with no problems, but if Tito wins....we're screwed. People can still post predictions!

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][U]INSIDEMMA.COM[/U][/COLOR][/CENTER] In DREAM news, they sign Fedor. In CageRage news, they go on a signing spree. In UFC news, they sign alumini. WEC on Versus expands to The Fight Network. Will it be renamed to WEC on Versus and TFN? Nothing really to report about EliteXC.

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][U]INSIDEMMA.COM[/U][/COLOR][/CENTER] Almost every company has an event! We will cover them all!: UFC 84: Ill Will is in 13 days! Will it be one of the best Pay-Per-Views ever? Looks like it! STRIKEFORCE Seek and Destroy is scheduled for the first Tuesday in June. It is headlined by Maurice Smith vs. former UFC Heavyweight Champ, Tim Sylvia. CageRage 26: Battle Lines is the same day as S&D, it's a war of buyrates! CageRage is headlined by two major title fights but the main event is Jean Silvia vs. Takeshi Inoue. DREAM 3!!! It's the day after S&D and Battle Lines, and it's headlined by.....Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Kazushi Sakuraba to become the first DREAM Middleweight Champion....ah...no Fedor. EliteXC: Painkiller, (funny name, huh?) is headlined by Robbie Lawler defending his EliteXC Middleweight Championship against Scott Smith. No Kimbo in this one so far, folks. WEC 34: Festival of Violence is headlined by Urijah Faber defending his WEC Featherweight Championship against Hiroyuki Takaya. IFL: Rock This Country was made, Ryan McGivern vs. Dan Miller for the IFL Middleweight Championship. TKO 34: Gouge Away's main event will be Hatsu Hioki defending the TKO Featherweight Championship against Jeff Harrison. Sengoku 2 was announced, Takanori Gomi vs. Eiji Mitsuoka will be main eventing. HCF presents Lost Cause, the main event is Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Dan Hornbuckle. That's all the events so far, folks. It has been known that Bas Rutten will take Joe Rogan's spot at the booth, and Rogan will stick to after fight interviews. UFC 84 will be Rogan's last night in the booth.

[CENTER][B][U]UFC.com[/U] Weigh Ins[/B][/CENTER] The weigh ins for UFC 84: Ill Will were held tonight, and of course, we had a Tito and Dana altercation. [QUOTE]TO: Tomorrow night, my contract is over, and I'll be walking out with the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship, contract over or not. RJ: Don't get ahead of yourself, Tito. DW: Well Tito, I'm glad your contract is over because I don't wanna deal with your motherf***ing a**. Whether Oliver wants to sign you or not. DO: Hey, Dana, I will sign him! DW: Don't push me, or you'll be out of this motherf***ing company! [I]Tito smirks as he gets in Dana's face.[/I] TO: You don't want me to walk out of there champ? Watch me![/QUOTE]

Ill Will!!! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][U]Yahoo! Online Pay-Per-Views[/U] UFC 84: Ill Will[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The clips of pre-fight smack talk is shown, after that, we go to the booth with Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan.[/I] M. Goldberg: Welcome, UFC fans, to UFC 84: Ill Will. What a show we've got here for you tonight! I'm Mike Goldberg, and here's my partner tonight, Joe Rogan! Rogan: You said it, Mike, we have a GREAT show for you tonight! But let's take you back to last night, when we had the altercation between Dana White and Tito Ortiz! [I]The clip shows.[/I] Goldberg: Yup, that don't look good for Dana if Tito does win tonight. Rogan: We all know Dana hates Tito, but let's get on with the first bout. [U][CENTER]Matt Hughes vs. Evan Tanner[/CENTER][/U] Goldberg: This is a fight between two UFC Old School fighters. Rogan: Let's send it to the Voice of the Octagon, Bruce Buffer. Buffer: Welcome, UFC Fans, to the Mandelay Bay Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, this is UFC 84: Ill Will's opening contest, starting with the fighter to my right. He has a record of 31-7, he is EVANNNN TANNNNERRRR! [I]Some cheers, some boos.[/I] Now the fighter to my left, he has a record of 41-6, he is MATTTT HUGHESSSS! [I]Cheers cover the chant of "Old Man".[/I] The referee in charge of this bout, is Herb Dean. [I]Boos fill the arena.[/I] Dean: You ready, you ready? Let's get it on! [I]The two fighters circle. A series of looping punches from Hughes sends Tanner back up against the cage, and he has to cover up to withstand the three strikes that follow. No real damage caused, but Hughes is agressively chasing this match. A hook finds the body, and Tanner clinches, with boos from the crowd.[/I] Goldberg: Hughes is really in control of this match. Rogan: This is the match he needs to win... [I]They almost lose their balance as they jockey for position. Tanner gets in a couple knees as they regain their footing. Hughes seems to be trying hard to break the clinch, but Tanner has it in too tight, Tanner seems to be trying to calm down Hughes. Herb Dean breaks them up finally, after hogging the octagon with a clinch for nearly a minute. They clinch again, boos fill the arena. Tanner hits a knee, followed by a body shot by Hughes. Tanner goes for another knee, but gets pushed away, he stumbles, and falls to the mat. Hughes gets side control quickly, sensing a great time to take advantage, he scores with a huge punch! Tanner's in trouble, one of his arms is in between his legs. He tries to break free, but Hughes punches him in the face about three times, causing him to stop. Hughes puts his hand on Tanner's mouth, causing him to stop his breathing rythm. Tanner breaks free, but Hughes gets on top, and locks him into a crucifix position. Tanner's wide open, he can't protect himself, Herb Dean looks ready to stop the fight, as usual.[/I] Rogan: Tanner better do something- Goldberg: Pretty fast! [I]Hughes rains on him with elbows and fists. Tanner's getting pounded. A vicious shot hits right above the ear, turn out the lights![/I] Goldberg: IT'S ALL OVER! Rogan: Matt Hughes! [I]Dean pulls Hughes off, and he climbs the cage. He taunts and jumps down. He puts on a shirt and a hat.[/I] Buffer: The referee has put a stop to this bout at 3:32 in the very first round, declaring your winner...by knock out....MATT HUGHESS!! [I]Rogan is there with your winner, Matt Hughes.[/I] Rogan: Matt, what a dominating fight! Hughes: Yeah, I did what I had to do to beat this guy, and now I want my title back. [I]Doctors are checking on Tanner. As Hughes taunts.[/I] Goldberg: What a dominating victory by Matt Hughes, we are about ready to send it to Bruce Buffer for Johnson vs. Fitch. [CENTER][U]Anthony "Rumble" Johnson vs. Jon Fitch[/U][/CENTER] Buffer: This is the second contest of the evening. Starting with the fighter on my right, he has a record of 5-1, and he is Anthony "RUMMMBLLLE" JOHNSONNNN! Now the fighter on my left, he has a record of 16-2, he is JONNNN FITCHHH! The referee in charge of this bout is Hugh Masagotti. Hugh: Are you ready, are you ready? Let's get this fight started! [I]They clinch, Fitch was the one that started it. They struggle, and Rumble finds himself against the cage. Fitch presses the advantage, and trips Johnson, and puts him in a guard. Fitch throws a couple of shots, Johnson defends well. Fitch gets through the guard, and now has side control. That was well executed, but Johnson could've done better.[/I] Rogan: I think this fight was to feed Rumble to the wolves. Goldberg: Oliver wanted to see how Rumble would do against the big dogs. [I]Bad to worse for Johnson, a wild punch was easily blocked by Fitch, who uses it to take his back. Johnson is in real trouble now. Fitch fires a series of punches, and Rumble has no answer. Fitch stretches Rumble out, and locks in a rear naked choke, he fails to lock it in securly, but then does. Johnson can't handle it anymore, and taps. Fitch gets off of him.[/I] Goldberg: ANOTHER FIRST ROUNDER! Rogan: Fitch easily! Buffer: This fight is over, and your winner by submission, JONNNN FITCH!! [I]Rogan is right by Fitch's side.[/I] Rogan: Jon, great fight! Are you ready for the champ now? Fitch: Believe it or not, I want Matt Serra first. After I beat Serra, GSP is mine. Goldberg: Another unbelievable fight, and now we have our third contest, Chris Leben vs. Michael Bisping. [CENTER][U]Chris Leben vs. Michael Bisping[/U][/CENTER] Buffer: This is our third contest of the evening, and starting with the fighter on my right, he has a record of 15-1, he is MICHAELLLL BISSSPINGG! The fighter on my left, has a record of 18-4, he is the "CRIPPLERR" CHRIS LEBBENN!! The ref in charge of this bout, is HERB DEAN! Dean: You ready, you ready? Let's get it on! [I]Slow start to this bout, both are throwing tenative punches, not really showing anything powerful. Bisping has the first exciting moment, executing four quick punches, Leben keeps defending well. Leben tries to hit a right, nothing but gloves. They start circling, Dean tells 'em to fight, this has been a lack of action fight so far. They get in close and hit body shots, Bisping getting the better punch award. They clinch, the crowd boos. Dean, getting bored, seperates them. Leben hits a beauty-ful kick to Bisping, but unfortunatly, that ain't gonna help. InsideMMA gives that round 10-9, Bisping.[/I] Goldberg: Dull first round there, folks. Rogan: That'll put an end to the streak of first round victories. [I]They get ready and fight. They circle. Leben misses a low kick. Leben really trying to use those kicks. Bisping darts in to hit a jab and comes back again. They come together and exchange shots. Bisping keeps doing what he's doing, hits a few shots, and backs out. Leben tries to catch him coming in, but doesn't have the timing right. It happens again. He's not putting power into 'em, but keeps getting further and further ahead on points. Leben is getting frustrated, and moves forward, but Bisping keeps moving. Bisping glances to Dean, nobody knows why...he gets a solid punch on Leben, catching him above the left eye. Leben gets a clinch, forcing Bisping up to the cage, but he's too late as Round 2 ends. InsideMMA gives that round to Bisping 10-9.[/I] Rogan: That's a much better round for Bisping, but Leben has to try and catch him off guard. Goldberg: Bisping seems to quick for Leben. [I]Bisping starts fast, firing nice crisp jabs that keeps Leben on the back foot. A left punch dodged by Leben, who ends up getting hit with a right uppercut! Leben clinches.[/I] Goldberg: GREAT start by Bisping! Rogan: Leben NEEDS to catch Michael off guard! [I]The clinch is broken and the two trade some well defended jabs. Leben's looking lost. It looked like Leben was going to go for a takedown, but nadas. Bisping connects with a left, followed by NICE right that could've been a knock out blow if connected right. Leben hits with leg kicks and once again too late as round three comes to a close.[/I] Goldberg: NICE round by Bisping. Rogan: Another too little, too late moment for Leben. Let's send it to Bruce Buffer with the final decision! Buffer: After round three has come to a close, this match has been decided by decision, and all three judges score the bout 30-27, for your winner....MICHAELLLL BISPINGGG!!! [I]Chris Leben looks PO'd as Rogan catches up with Bisping.[/I] Rogan: Dominating performance! You want your shot? Bisping: I don't care when, I don't care where, I just won my shot. Goldberg: So far, it's been total domination by certain fighters. Here's our fourth bout. Blah Blah Blah...Rashad Evans def. Matt Hamill by split decision in a boring bout.... Rogan: Evans! You stay undefeated and blew your opponent out of the title picture. Evans: I beat him, and I know he can't hear this, but he's an awesome fighter man. I came to a draw with Tito, and I don't really care who my next opponent is, but yeah man, it feels good to win. (Another Blah Blah Blah fight as Rich Franklin def. Dan Hendorsen.) Rogan: Good fight, man. Franklin: I want my title back now, haha. Too bad my opponent couldn't end his winning streak though, he must be going to be on the Ultimate Fight Night with three straight losses. (RANDY COUTURE BEATS HEATH HERRING BY KO!!! 4:32 in 3rd.) Rogan: Randy, man. Great fight. Now I know Fedor's your dream match, and he got snapped up by DREAM. So where to? DREAM or 4 time UFC Heavyweight Champion? [I]Couture laughs.[/I] Couture: Tough question, the fans will find out.... (Sherk kills Danzig by a 1st round TKO. 1:18.) Sherk: I WANT PENN! (BJ Penn retains the UFC Lightweight Championship as Florian taps.) Rogan: Sean Sherk called you out after his match, any comments? BJ: Bring it on, Sean. I'm not scared. (FORREST GRIFFEN BEATS KEITH JARDINE BY TKO! 4:28 IN THE 1ST!) Rogan: WHAT A VICTORY! How'd you do it?! Forrest: The doubters. Haha, my will to become champ, man. Rogan: Good luck in the future, Forrest! Mike Goldberg: Now, it's time for our main event. [I]The pre-fight smack talk shows.[/I] [QUOTE]TO: I'll shut up Dana, I'll shut up Rampage, and I'll shut up the UFC! RJ: There ain't no way Tito's taking my belt. TO: I'll make Rampage tap like the b**** he is. RJ: I'm devoting this win to Dana White. TO: Rampage ain't gonna send me home without my belt. RJ: I'm sending Tito packing to the EliteXC![/QUOTE] Buffer: Welcome ladies and gentleman, to the main event of the evening. It's TIME for theeeee ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONNNNNNSHIPPP! This bout is 5, 5 minute rounds and it is for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship of the World! Starting with the challenger, from Hunnington Beach, California, he has a record of 15-5-1, and he is the FORMER UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, he is TITOOOOOOOOO ORTIZZZZZZZ! [I]Heavy, heavy boos fill the arena.[/I] And the opponent, he has a record of 29-6, and he is the REIGNING UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, HE IS QUINNNNNTONNNNNN "RAMMMMMPAGE" JACKSONNNN! [I]The crowd chants "Rampage".[/I] On this special fight, our referee for this bout is...."BIG" JOHN McCARTHY!! BJM: Let's have a clean fight, guys, this is for the belt. You ready? You ready? Let's get it on! [I]Rampage throws two high punches, followed by a hook, defended well by Ortiz. They clinch, broken up. Body shots by Jackson. He uses a cross and takes Ortiz down. Jackson moves to half guard, HUGE CLUBBLING BLOW by Rampage. Defended well. Jackson half stands, trapped, he unloads a lot of huge rights. BJM stops it. Jackson grabs his belt and howls.[/I] Buffer: Here's your winner and STILL UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP, RAMPAGE JACKSON!

Party Time! [I]After Ill Will, Tito looks PO'd as he looks Dana in the eyes.[/I] TO: It was a fluke! DW: Sure....sure... TO: Just wait until Oliver signs me back! I'll make you pay! DW: You can go sign your EliteXC contract now...nah nah nah...nah nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey...GOOD F***IN BYE!

[CENTER][B][U]UFC 85: FIGHT OF A LIFETIME[/U][/B] [U]UFC Middleweight Championship[/U] Anderson Silva (21-4) (c) vs. Lyoto Machida (12-0) [I]Lyoto Machida gets his shot...but not against Rampage. The #3 ranked Light Heavy will get his shot against Anderson "Spider" Silva. Silva has yet to been beaten in the UFC, as Machida. Which one will go down in this "Fight of a Lifetime"?[/I] [U]UFC Heavyweight Championship[/U] Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (31-4-1) (c) vs. Andrei Arlovski (12-5) [I]The Pitbull makes his return to the UFC, and will face the champion. Can Arlovski become a 2 time champ?[/I] [U][B]The Undercard[/B][/U] Diego Sanchez (18-2) vs. Josh Koscheck (10-2) Nate Diaz (9-2) vs. Gray Maynard (5-0) Din Thomas (20-8) vs. Matt Serra (9-5) Wanderlai Silva (31-8-1) vs. Thiago Silva (12-0) Brock Lesnar (1-1) vs. Dan Severn (84-15-7) Murilo Bustamante (14-7-1) vs. Nate Marquardt (26-7-2) Mark Coleman (15-8) vs. Frank Mir (11-3)[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=JamesFosterFan021;428228][CENTER][B][U]UFC 85: FIGHT OF A LIFETIME[/U][/B] [U]UFC Middleweight Championship[/U] [B]Anderson Silva (21-4) [/B](c) vs. Lyoto Machida (12-0) [I]Lyoto Machida gets his shot...but not against Rampage. The #3 ranked Light Heavy will get his shot against Anderson "Spider" Silva. Silva has yet to been beaten in the UFC, as Machida. Which one will go down in this "Fight of a Lifetime"?[/I] [U]UFC Heavyweight Championship[/U] [B]Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (31-4-1)[/B] (c) vs. Andrei Arlovski (12-5) [I]The Pitbull makes his return to the UFC, and will face the champion. Can Arlovski become a 2 time champ?[/I] [U][B]The Undercard[/B][/U] [B]Diego Sanchez (18-2)[/B] vs. Josh Koscheck (10-2) [B]Nate Diaz (9-2)[/B] vs. Gray Maynard (5-0) [B] Din Thomas (20-8)[/B] vs. Matt Serra (9-5) Wanderlai Silva (31-8-1) vs. [B]Thiago Silva (12-0)[/B] Brock Lesnar (1-1) vs. [B]Dan Severn (84-15-7)[/B] [B] Murilo Bustamante (14-7-1) [/B]vs. Nate Marquardt (26-7-2) Mark Coleman (15-8) vs. [B]Frank Mir (11-3[/B])[/CENTER][/QUOTE] there are my predictions

Archived