sugestion: contract fighters for other promotions

hi: im playing real world mod "moderns warriors": with the ufc... now im very VERY rich !!!! but i cant get fighters from other promotions like eliteXC. i have the money to offer a really good deal to top fighters from that company but they dont wanna lisen to me because they are on set premiere contract. SUGESTION: maybe there will be very nice that you can offer a contract so when the time of his actual contract expires i can aprouch them. OR: maybe you can make the deal anyway paying a fee to the company for terminate a contract... ----------------------------------------------------------------------- and now i need a tip for the same reason... how can i get fighters for other promotions now in the game?

They need to do something so fighters can switch between orgs without having to wait years and years. Maybe add in something where if you're organization is bigger than the competition, then their fighters will not re-sign with them until after they've tried to contact the bigger organization. Also add in a happiness factor. If a fighter is really happy, they won't change organizations no matter what. If a fighter is unhappy then he will not re-sign with the company, no matter how much pay is offered.

Archived