The Rise of a Long Journey

O.O.C. This Dynasty is done with an updated Real World mod where I imported alot of Cornell Verse feds. I also created a couple small promotions. The company I am in I created and signed a select few people I created none having that great of skills or pop. It has no pop in any region, $5,000,000... I know it's alot but it makes it not so hard from going with no pop or prestige. One last thing, I am nearly a year into this game, doing shows once a month. Anyway, here we go .. hopefully I can keep this Dynasty going longer than I could before. Local television stations around the Great Lakes region start to flicker and go black. The blackness starts to show words on the screen with many people speaking in unison in the background. Voices: We have been given the short stick in life. We have been made fun of for all eternity. We have been told we are NOTHING! We will rise and shut out these voices. We will show them who we are. We will be dominant. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT REALITY FOR WHAT IT IS. WE WILL RISE AND TAKE THIS INDUSTRY BY SUPRISE. WE ARE FREE. WE... ARE... TOTAL... CHAMPIONSHIP... WRESTLING!! Screen fades back to black... Voices Scream: ARE YOU READY! Screen flashes showing the TCW Logo and then goes right back to regular programming.

Current Roster, Champs and Previous News over the past year... Adam Pearce AJ Starr Alan Stone Alex Price Amazing Red Amanda Shae - Tyler Gadzinski's girlfriend and manager. Andy Douglas - Left due to SWF signing him. Chase Stevens Chasyn Rance Chris Cage Corey Wells Darin Corbin Frankie Kazarian F***ing Idol Latin Lover Jaimy Coxxx Jimmy Jacobs Kofi Kingston Mike Dempsey Samoa Joe Stephen Kuske Tex Benedict The Cremator Tyler Black Tyler Gadzinski Plus, 3 new signings that will be revieled during the next show ... TCW Rehibilitation. Current Champions: TCW World Heavyweight Champion - Tyler Gadzinski Won from: Tourny to claim the first TCW Champ Won at: Inside Darkens - July 2008 Wednesday Week 1 Reigns: 4 TCW Television Champion - Jimmy Jacobs Won from: Beat Kazarian after being the final 2 men in a battle royal Won at: Inside Darkens - July 2008 Wednesday Week 1 Reigns: 2 TCW Tag Team Champion - VACANT Previous Champs: The Experiance(Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) Lost: Andy Douglas left the company and screwed over Chase. Won from: The Experiance beat Age of the Fall(Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs) Won at: Around the Yard - August 2008 Wednesday Week 1 Reigns: 6 Tag Teams: Starred & Stoned - Alan Stone & AJ Starr Godliness is just a Phase - Tyler Gadzinski, Corey Wells & F'n Idol Latin Lover Age of the Fall - Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black & Adam Pearce Over the course of the year we've had some great things happen and some sad tragedies happen... Around TCW... We saw Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black convince Adam Pearce to join Age of the Fall after Pearce was unsuccessful to win the World Title. Andy Douglas Current Tag Champ leaves his partner Chase Stevens behind and leaves Total Championship Wrestling for Supreme Wrestling Federation. TCW Announce there first Most Hardcore Man of the Year Trophy Winner.. After a long grueling tournament of nothing but Hardcore matches it was announced that Corey Wells would be the first man to hold that trophy. Tyler Gadzinski gets attacked by Samoa Joe & Kazarian who were once alligned with Tyler for a couple shows to get his back against Age of the Fall. It was found out that Jimmy Jacobs said he'd expose them if they didn't listen to him. Since then Tyler found great teammates in his childhood friends of "F'n Idol" Latin Lover & Corey Wells. Together they formed the group Godliness is just a Phase. Around the World... RAW was the dominant promotion around until USA got fed up with the low ratings(still above 23.00). RAW is still around and running PPV's monthly trying to get another TV deal up. They are currently Cult. ECW was the first company to lose it's TV deal. But they managed to get another TV show titled ECW Smash TV. They are currently Cult. Smackdown! was the second company to lose it's TV deal, but after a few months they recovered and got a new TV deal and are currently airing Smackdown! Action Packed. They are currently Cult. Total Nonstop Action is still the show to watch. They are still running TNA Impact on Spike TV. After the loss of Kurt Angle & Booker T they have failed to air decent shows every week. The future clearly shows they will lose there TV deal. They are also Cult. Supreme Wrestling Federation is the promotion that is pissing off the other promotions signing away top workers from all the promotions. Including Edge from Smackdown, John Morrison from ECW & Smackdown, Andy Douglas from TCW, and Batista away from Smackdown. Deaths have been a big heart break to the wrestling world. First, even though expected, Scott Hall had passed away at the age of 48 in October of 2008. Next, only 2 months after the tragic death of Scott Hall, Joanie Laurer(Chyna) had passed away at the age of 37. The cause of death is expected to be drugs but nothing was confirmed. Shortly after the passing of Chyna, wrestling lost one of the most respected men in the Industry. Chavo Guerrero Sr. passed away shortly after the new year had rung in. He was only 58. Many reports say that he was struggling with heart disease for many years and he went peacefully in his sleep. R.I.P. Chavo Sr. put on a good show with Eddie. Not only has the year been rigged with deaths but many, many wrestler's decided it was time to hang up there boots before they follow the wrestler's who left the world behind. Many wrestler's that retired were across seas. Total there were 130 wrestler's that announced there retirement.. here is a short compiled list of workers who called it quits. Lisa Varon(Victorai) Ken Shamrock Michelle McCool One Man Gang Honky Tonk Man Luna Vachon Marty Jannetty The Barbarian Charles Wright(The Godfather) Jim Neidhart Road Warrior Animal Bushwacker's Butch & Luke Hulk Hogan Jacqueline Abdullah the Butcher Randy Savage Lasa Moretti(Ivory) Dave Finlay Greg Valentine Terry Funk Jerry Lynn Dave Taylor Jimmy Snuka Big Van Vader Jake Roberts Diamond Dallas Page Below is a complete list of all the other workers, just for you diehards out there... Steve Grey, Aguila Solitaro, Dynamite Kansai, Dos Caras, Genichiro Tenryu, Raymond Rougeau, Deadman Walking, Katsumasa Inoue, Kishiwada King, Steve Prince, Pogo the Clown, Frank Cullen, Negro Casas, Mano Negra, Dennis Condrey, Chris Rain, Solar 1, Rayo De Jalisco, Black Warrior, Yumiko Hotta, Kyoko Inoue, GAMI, Devil Masami, Commando Bolshoi, Frank Murdoch, Pippa Page, Klondyke Kat, Lord Zoltan, Christine Arrant, Christie Wolf, Ron Waterman, Akira Maeda, Bill Eadie, Yoshiaki Fujiwara, El Mexicano, Chris Hamrick, Bruce Hart, Luc Poirier, Gypsy Joe, Angel Mortal, Noriyo Tateno, Harley Saito, Tatsumi Fujinami, Junji Hirata, Victor Jovica, Mascara Sagrada, Sangre Chicana, Rumi Kazama, Dump Matsumoto, Takako Inoue, Sataru Sayama, Gran Hamada, Rossy Moreno, Malia Hosaka, Bad Boy HIDO, Steve McMichael, Atsushi Onita, Mr. Condor, Mayumi Ozaki, Armand Rougeau, La Diabolica, The Great Kabuki, Kendo Nagasaki, Mitsuo Momota, Rambo, Lizmark, Ricky Morton, Wendy Savinovich, Shiro Koshinaka, Masahiro Chono, Gronda, Ran Yuyu, Tamon Honda, Brian Maxine, El Mujar Demente, Tommy Rich, Yoshiaki Yatsu, Cinthia Moreno, Yu Yumagata, Jaguar Yokota, Bobby Eaton, Madusa, Karl Krammer, Monsther Negro Navarro, Selena Majors, Mr. Gannosuke, Rayo Tapatio 1, Martha Villalobos, Super Parka, Rio Storm, Mike Shaw, Tatsutoshi Goto, Sunny War Cloud, Angel Orsini, Robbie Ellis, Daikokubo Benkai, Jose Luis, Gran Apache, Mil Mascaras, FANG, Nobuhiko Takada and Yasushi Konda. Stay tuned for more!

Current Line Up for TCW Rehibilitation: [CENTER][B]MAIN EVENT:[/B] [I]Hardcore Match for the TCW World Heavyweight Title[/I] Tyler Gadzinski(c) vs. Adam Pearce F'N Idol Latin Lover vs. Samoa Joe Corey Wells vs. Mike Dempsey [B][I]Godliness is just a Phase tryout match[/I][/B] Chasyn Rance vs. Jaimy Coxxx vs. Alex Price vs. Amazing Red vs. ??? vs. ??? [B][I]TCW Tag Team Championship on the line to crown new Champs![/I][/B] Age of the Fall vs. Chase Stevens and his new partner vs. Starred & Stoned[/CENTER] Plus much, much more! Don't miss it! (Predictions are welcome person who gets the most right for the show gets to book 1 match for the following show. If there is a tie, each person chooses 1 person to represent them in a match.)

[B][I][U]Just announced![/U][/I][/B] General Manager, Tyler Gadzinski, announced last night via internet blog that the team of AJ Starr & Alan Stone would be added to the Tag Team Title match. He also tells us that there is going to be a match for who is the newest member of Godliness is just a Phase. So far confirmed for this match is: Chasyn Rance, Jaimy Coxxx, Alex Price & Amazing Red. There are still 2 unconfirmed spots for this match. Which we speculate will go to some new signees.

[B][I][SIZE="4"]TCW Rehibilitation is brought to you in front of a live audience of 124 people at Golf Central in the Great Lakes.[/SIZE][/I][/B] Dark Matches: Stephen Kuske beat Kofi Kingston in 6:44 with a Termination. Rating E+ The Cremator defeated Darin Corbin at 8:35 with an Ashes to Ashes. Rating D+ Main Show: Tex Benedict defeated both Chris Cage and Frankie Kazarian in just under 7 minutes. The finish saw Tex hit the Benedict Solution on Kazarian. Rating D The camara shows a backstage area where Tyler Gadzinski is seen talking to two humongous men telling them about stipulations in the tryout match. [B][I]TCW TAG TEAM TITLES[/I][/B] Starred & Stoned vs. Age of the Fall vs. Chase Stevens & ??? Once everyone was in the ring they were wondering where Chase Stevens partner was. Chase gets on the mic.. Chase Stevens: "So about a week ago my so called 'friend' Andy Douglas decides to walk out not only on TCW but on our friendship. Good thing I am the standout star of the team and have found someone who is up to my standards and is better than that hunk of crap. So I introduce you all to my new partner... Cassidy Riley!" Crowd just seems confused at this point. The match finally starts with Chase Stevens and Jimmy Jacobs. Not even two seconds into the match Jacobs tags out to AJ Starr. Starr & Stevens put on a good show for a couple minutes until Starr goes to tag out to Tyler Black but Black just jumps off the apron along with Jacobs to avoid the tag. It goes on for nearly the entire match with just Starred & Stoned vs. Stevens & Riley. The finish saw Stevens & Riley hit the Shot of Severety on AJ Starr. Almost as soon as they hit the move Jacobs taps Stevens on the back tagging himself in and then Black joining him in the ring.. They quickley make quick work of Stevens & Riley sending them to the outside. WINNERS: AND NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs, AGE OF THE FALL!!! Rating D+ Jimmy Jacobs walks to the back with Black. They run into one of the gargantuans that Tyler brought in and seemed to be making a deal with him. Rating D- Tyler comes out and tells the crowd the following match is for a spot on Godliness is just a Phase. And the two mystery men in this match will be none other than.. Nathan Jones & Ryan Wilson(formerly Trytan). Rating D- [B][I]For a spot on Godliness is just a Phase[/I][/B] Alex Price vs. Amazing Red vs. Jaimy Coxxx vs. Chasyn Rance vs. Nathan Jones vs. Ryan Wilson About midway through this match Jimmy Jacobs decides to just head out to the ring and slides a chair into the ring. Nathan Jones picks up the chair and looks at it then looks at Jacobs and nods his head. Jones decks everyone in the ring with the chair. Getting himself DQ'd. He heads out of the ring and joins Jacobs.. they share a laugh. Jacobs gets a mic.. Jacobs: Good job Nathan, Good Job. You are now officially a member of Age of the Fall. The ref didn't know what to do so the match kept going .. everyone was down for a good 7 seconds. The Finish saw Ryan Wilson pick up the lifeless body of Amazing Red and deliver a sick Chokeslam. 1 ... 2... 3 WINNER: Ryan Wilson Rating D- [B]Corey Wells vs. Mike Dempsey[/B] No big notes just Mike Dempsey gets the win after a ref bump and a chair shot. Rating D+ [B]F'n Idol Latin Lover vs. Samoa Joe[/B] Latin Lover dominated most of the match. Very fast paced which caused some sloppiness. The end saw Latin Lover hit Carnage on Joe for the win. Rating D+ [I][B]TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP HARDCORE MATCH[/B][/I] Tyler Gadzinski(c) vs. Adam Pearce With it being a Hardcore match you could guarentee interference and we saw it. Newly crowned Tag Champs Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black did more work in this match than Pearce himself. Very action packed match with Tyler Gadzinski almost picking up the win to retain his title. But his hopes were crushed when all three members of Age of the Fall hit there finishers one after another. WINNER: AND NEW TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... Adam Pearce! Rating: B+ After the match is over Age of the Fall beatdown Tyler Gadzinski until Godliness is just a Phase lead out to the ring by new member Ryan Wilson to stop Age of the Fall. The show closed out with Godliness is just a Phase(Tyler Gadzinski, F'n Idol Latin Lover, Corey Wells, and Ryan Wilson) staring down Age of the Fall(Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Adam Pearce and Nathan Jones) Rating B- Overall: C ... This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity. O.O.C. I know it's very bland I wrote this up in about 20 minutes or so. I wanted to include pictures but didn't have enough time. Tell me what you think.

[B][I][SIZE="3"]Totalchampionshiponline.com[/SIZE][/I][/B] [QUOTE]Hey everyone, this is Steve Corino, current owner of TCW. As many of you know Tyler Gadzinski lost his title to Adam Pearce last show. I know he gets a rematch clause. But I am going to take over as booker for the next show so the fans don't get bored with constant battles between the two. Here so far is the card for... [B][I][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]March of Destiny[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [CENTER][B][I]TCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/I][/B] Adam Pearce(c) vs. Samoa Joe [B]TCW Television Title Match[/B] Jimmy Jacobs(c) vs. Nathan Jones vs. Tyler Black vs. Corey Wells vs. F'n Idol Latin Lover vs. Ryan Wilson The Hot Shots vs. Starred & Stoned[/CENTER] Plus much, much more! Also, as a side note I, Steve Corino, have given Tyler G. the night off.[/QUOTE]

Hey fans, Tyler here. If you haven't read Mr. Corino's last entry I am taking the night off from March of Destiny. Me and Amanda have some very nice dinner plans made. I do promise you all though, I will reclaim my belt. And as for the Age of the Fall, you guys are probably sitting at home thinking how you got one over on me. Well I've been talking to Corino and he told me that come Forever in Dream when I get my rematch for the title either against Joe or Pearce, if any of you interfere you will be fired on the spot. I'll talk to all you guys later.

Hey guys, Corino again. Just letting you all know that we have raised enough money to get a sound system for our shows .. So now the fans won't have to watch their favorites come out to crickets! We will have a full list of our Roster with there new theme songs.. We will also be looking for suggestions on what you would like certain people with. Thank you all, Steve Corino

Archived