Questions from a first time player

Hey guys I bought this great game some days ago and I downloaded the Tap and snap mod. I do have some questions regarding the game that I hope you might be able to answer. [B]1. How do I create an interim champion? 2. Is there any way to book more than one PPV at a time? 3. Attendance:[/B] I play with Dream and im in October 2008. It has been a great start with good cards and great signings. I have one PPV and two tv shows. I make 3-4 million from the PPV every PPV but I still can't seem to get the attendance right. I have a show next week in the USA. First show there. And my advisor projected that there would be 3600 people in attendance. The Card is great btw. two Very high matches and two high. That seems very low in my opinion. If I held my show in kinku in Japan, i have gotten 10,000 fans twice. And thats PPV. TV shows has gotten below 1000 several times. My popularity is weak in America, Great in Japan, and Decent in Asia. But I have heavy marketing in both the US and Japan/asia. How do I get more attendance? [B]4. How do I make the crowd happy?[/B] I sometime feel that there is no system. That even though I have a lot of good matches but the crowd is still disappointed.......I always try to put main events with High or Very High on every card. Even TV. [B]5. Faces and bodies[/B] Like i said before, I use a real life mod. Most of the fighters have faces but when the game progress new fighters are created and these fighters are given faces of retired fighters. Is it possible to get the game to give new fighters created pics instead? I have seen a lot of nice full body art work for the game, is it possible to give the new fighters those "pictures"?

1. You'll need to create a new belt for that. I know that some people have done it but I personally haven't. 2. No. Its part of the strategy of the game. As fighters actively train towards their next fight they won't negotiate other deals or fights... it's just the system the game has, plus you never know what's going to happen between your now and your next show. :) 3. Popularity. The more popular you are in a region the bigger the crowd you can draw is. 4. Crowd like exciting and popular fighters, title bouts, epic battles and decisive wins. If a lot of your fights end up being really dull grapples between two unknowns that go to a judges decision then you'll get low ratings. A slugfest between two popular, exciting fighters resulting in a highlight reel KO will really go down well with your fans. 5. You can use the in-game editor to change pictures and stuff. Have a look around and edit things to your heart's content... although there are several things that aren't editable for a number of reasons. Contracts are one, for example.

Archived