Could bring back the European championship and give it to smackdown and take back the United States Championship. Maybe the TV title. I guess you could just use the WCW World Championship too. As far as roster goes just google WWE Alumni and go to wikipedia.

For titles: Re-activate the WCW World Heavyweight title. WWE considers the World Heavyweight Title a seperate championship, so it's canonical. Maybe move the WWE US title from Smackdown to the WCW brand and use the old look. Or use the WCW TV title instead. Re-activate the WWE Cruiserweight title and rename it to WCW. For the Roster, here's some guys on the current WWE roster that worked for WCW. If I was booking this, I would keep away from wrestlers that left WCW on bad terms, just to be realistic (i.e. Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, etc): -"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan -William Regal/Steven Regal -Big Show/The Giant -Finlay/Fit Finlay -Shannon Moore -Jamie Noble/Jamie Knoble -Chuck Palumbo -Jimmy Wang Yang/Jimmy Yang -Gregory Helms/Shane Helms -Rey Mysterio/Rey Misterio, Jr. -Chavo Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero/ Jr. -Ric Flair You're obviously gonna have to sign more people or move non-WCW guys to a WCW brand. I think Randy Orton would fit in. Maybe one of the Hardys. Dusty Rhodes books FCW, so it depends on what mod you have if he's under contract with WWE or FCW. I'd bring in Eric Bischoff for some kind of capacity (commentator/authority figure). Reid Flair's under a developmental deal, so maybe you can pull him up and have Ric manage him. Maybe steal some WCW alumni from TNA (Booker T, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, etc).

Archived