How long do you analyze your team in Real time of your life?

Hi After reading the Recruiting thread about getting players for one's team, I am wondering how long do one of you take to analyze your teams needs. In my case with UCF (Central Florida), I try to limit my time to analyze my team departments such as Special Teams, Defence and Offence as well as Play Call sections...... for example, I try to 1 hour (real time, not computer time) to study the players in Recruitment, and do also around 30 minutes to analyze the Defence and another 30 minutes on Offence. I know it may sounds that I have done too much time analyzing my team and spent less time playing the match or game as well as simming the match. What about you? Do you what I do or none of it so just by simming the seasons? The thing is, with a game like this, one has got to study the strengths and weakness of the team otherwise it would not worth playing the game if one cannot be bothered to study the details of the teams.

Time spent preparing You're probably spending a bit more time than the average player, but that's a good thing. As a team like UCF, you'll steal a win or two each season through recruiting if it lands you a player that slipped through the cracks of the bigger programs.

Archived