Fighter Accomplishments

depending on the company that you are running, there are always some fighters that have accomplished specific things such as : Grand Prix, Tournaments, being Champion, Hall of Famer... The list goes on and on. My question is, depending on each division, what are your fighters accomplishments I will post mine weekly/monthly depending on accomplishments First post in a few minutes

BCF Accomplishments [B][U]Bantamweights (125-135 lbs.)[/U][/B] None so Far [B][U]Featherweights (136-145 lbs.)[/U][/B] Luke Hilton : Current Featherweight Champion (0 defenses So Far) [U][B]Lightweights (146-155 lbs.)[/B][/U] Jason Dalglish : Former Lightweight Champion (0 defenses) Rodolphe Gygax : Current Lightweight Champion (0 defenses So Far) [B][U]Welterweights (156-170 lbs.)[/U][/B] Truck Gleeson : Current Welterweight Champion (0 defenses so Far) [U][B]Middleweight (171-185 lbs.)[/B][/U] Andrew Rush : 2 Time Middleweight Champion 1st : 0 defenses, 2nd : 0 Defences so Far Tucker Plumm : Former Lightweight Champion (0 defenses) [U][B]Light-Heavyweight (186-205 lbs.)[/B][/U] George Laurent : Current Light-Heavyweight Champion (1 defense so far) [B][U]Heavyweight (206-266 lbs.)[/U][/B] Garry McSweegan : Former Heavyweight Champion (2 Defenses) Stafford Alois : Current Heavyweight Champion (0 Defenses so Far)

Lightweights (146-155 lbs.) Sean Morrison: Current Lightweight Champion (8 defenses So Far) Welterweights (156-170 lbs.) Julio Reguerio : Current Welterweight Champion (4 defenses so Far) Middleweight (171-185 lbs.) Matthew Dean : Former Lightweight Champion (2 defenses) Fernando Amaro : Current Middleweight Champion (1 defense) Light-Heavyweight (186-205 lbs.) Zvonimir Asanovic : Former Champ (1 defense) Ricky Heath : Former Champ (almost 2) ( 0 defenses) Anthony LeToussier : Former Champ (0 defenses) Gempachi Higa : Former Champ (1 defense) JJ Reid : Current Light-Heavyweight Champion (1 defense so far) Heavyweight (206-266 lbs.) Raul Hughes : Current Heavyweight Champion (4 Defenses so Far)

This would be a long list if I put every title holder in my organizations history. The lightweight title has been like musical chairs. I'll just post up the guys who I think have incredible accomplishments. I'll start with my Middleweight division, which has been my favorite. There is a trio of amazing fighters in this division.Buddy Garner(29-4), Sukarno (21-11) and Adam White(32-9[six of his losses are to Garner or Sukarno]). Up until 2006, these guys were the undisputed kings of 185 lbs in GAMMA. Garner is a former two time champ with 11 total defenses. Sukarno is a former two time champ with one defense. Adam White is a former champion with 3 defenses. Buddy Garner was the best of the three and in my opinion is the greatest fighter of all time in my universe. He's 29-4 overall, his losses being to Sukarno, Amaro, and recently Ed Burridge and Casim Yenkini. Those are four very good fighters in my universe. His biggest victories include Unstoppable K, Sukarno twice, Adam White three times, Fernando Amaro, Casim Yenkini, Patrick Thomas twice and Neil Napier twice. He was the undefeated GAMMA Middleweight Champ and usually #1 Pound for Pound fighter in the world for nearly five years, defending his title 8 times before losing it to Sukarno in June of 2001. His next title shot came in 2004, the rubber match between he and Sukarno. Buddy won and defended his title three more times before losing it to Ed Burridge. Current champ Ed Burridge is a great fighter in my universe as well, right now he's 16-5. In his last three fights he's stopped Sukarno, Buddy Garner and Adam White. Time will tell if he's as great as they were overall but it looks like he is making a run for Garner's title of greatest middleweight of all time. The Welterweight division has been awesome as well. There have been more than three fighters that have stood out but there are three great champions. Korekiyo Anzai (25-11) is a two time welterweight champion who has defended the title three times. He's one of the few men to beat Datuk Da Ting (25-4) and Julio Regueiro (31-8-1). Anzai's the only man to ever beat Regueiro twice. Ting is a two time champion with five total title defenses. Julio Regueiro is a three time welterweight champ with the longest string of defenses in the title's history, 7 and 9 defenses total. Regueiro was undefeated, I believe 18-0, until 1998 when he was beaten by another outstanding fighter, Lukas Melberg. Melberg is 28-8 and has held both the GAMMA lightweight and welterweight titles. He defended his welterweight title twice. He's beaten great fighters like Julio Regueiro, Randy Carsley (24-9) and Korekiyo Anzai. Haha wow there would be a lot of history with my organization :)

GAMMA Accomplishments Lightweights : "Blazin'" Callum Henson : 16-6-0, Former Lightweight Champion, Lightweight Grand-Prix 1996 Winnner, Fighter of the Year 1996 "Slamkovic" Dominykas Jankovic : 20-14-0, Former Lightweight Champion, Former Welterweight Champion "The Nightmare" Doug Hansen : 20-5-0, Former Lightweight Champion "The Relentless" Edilberto : 6-3-0, Rookie of the Year 2000 Edson Edmilson : 17-12-0, Former ALPHA-1 Lightweight Champion "Brazilian Whirlwind" Giovani Silva : 31-15-0, Former Lightweight Champion "Argentinian Samurai" Gustavo Bautista : 25-10-0, Former Lightweight Champion "The Hillbilly Hammer" Luke Hilton : 15-5-1, Former Lightweight Champion Mario de Souza : 27-13-0, Former Lightweight Champion "The Serpent" Paulo Roberto Bezerra : 21-4-0, Former ALPHA-1 Lightweight Champion, Current Lightweight Champion "The Man with No Nickame" Sean Morrison : 18-9-0, Former Lightweight Champion Welterweights : "Latino Wild Cat" Agustin Gonzalez : 31-10-1, Former 4 Time Welterweight Champion "Flash" Alan Kendall : 24-13-0, Former Welterweight Champion "Cannonball" Bruno Epps : 13-12-0, Former Welterweight Champion "Dangerous" Darin Blood : 9-4-0, Current BCF Lightweight Champion, GAMMA's Greatest Fighter 1 Winner "Lightning Kid" Fumiaki Hayashi : 21-9-0, Former ALPHA-1 Welterweight Champion "The Devil in Blue" Ichisake Miyagi : 18-16-1, Former ALPHA-1 Welterweight Champion, Former Welterweight Champion "The Fist of Justice" Ikku Funaki : 10-11-0, Former Welterweight Champion "Spanish Silk" Julio Regueiro : 31-5-2, Former 3 Time Welterweight Champion "Razor" Korekiyo Anzai : 14-7-0, GAMMA's Greatest Fighter 1 Finalist "The Ice Cold Swede" Lukas Mellberg : 22-7-0, Former BCF Lightweight Champion "The Punisher" Marlon John : 18-3-1, Current Welterweight Champion "Citizen Pain" Will Kane : 18-12-0, Former Welterweight Champion Middleweight : "The Demon from Derbyshire" Andrew Rush : 35-8-0, Former 2 Time Middleweight Champion, Former BCF Middleweight Champion Buddy Garner : 18-7-0, GAMMA Middleweight Grand Prix 2000 Winner "Super Eagle" Casim Yenkini : 20-9-0, Former Welterweight Champion "The Perfectionist" Dan Halvorsen : 32-22-2, Hall of Famer, Former Middleweight Champion "The Spartan" Davis Spyrou : 24-9-0, Current Middleweight Champion Fernando Amaro : 24-10-0, Former Middleweight Champion Hans-Peter Schneider : 15-9-0, Former Middleweight Champion "The Show Stopper" Jack Humphreys : 20-12-0, Former Welterweight Champion "The Shotgun" Jim Carpenter : 28-12-1, Former Middleweight Champion "The Executioner" Maarten De Vries : 21-15-0, Former Middleweight Champion "Majestic" Manuel Silva : 19-17-2, Former Middleweight Champion "The Anarchist" Matthew Dean : 15-9-0, Former Middleweight Champion "Calgary Assassin" Mike Watson : 15-4-0, Former Light-Heavyweight Champion, Former Middleweight Champion "The Islander" Neil Napier : 11-4-1, Former Middleweight Champion "The Titan" Patrick Thomas : 17-7-0, Former Middleweight Champion "All Buisness" Phil Ball : 17-14-0, Former Middleweight Champion "Fury Awoken" Sukarno : 13-7-0, Former Middleweight Champion "Brickhouse" Thorbjorn Rekdal : 12-6-1, Former Middleweight Champion, Former BCF Middleweight Champion "Quiet Riot" Tucker Plumm : 16-11-0, Former BCF Lightweight Champion "The Doctor" Wayne McKellen : 10-9-0, Former BCF Middleweight Champion Light-Heavyweight : "Live Wire" Anthony LeToussier : 27-13-0, Former Light-Heavyweight Champion, Fighter of the Year 1998 "The Tiger" Ashley Ballard : 14-12-0, Former Light-Heavyweight Champion Faas Smit : 16-7-0, Former Light-Heavyweight Champion "The Amazing" JJ Reid : 19-8-0, Former Light-Heavyweight Champion "Ripper" John Rivero : 26-5-0, Former 2 Time Light-Heavyweight Champion, Fighter of the Year 1997, Light-Heavyweight Grand Prix 1996 Winner "The Bad Element" Curt Kitson : 20-6-0, Fighter of the Year 1999 "The Street Fighter" Leon Banks : 21-8-0, Current Light-Heavyweight Champion "The Edge" Percy Catcher : 17-8-0, Former BCF Heavyweight Champion Stratos Papaioannou : 26-11-0, Former Light-Heavyweight Champion "The Croatian Sensation" Zvonimir Asanovic : 28-10-0, Former 2 Time Light-Heavyweight Champion Heavyweight : "The Great Bear" Aleksander Ivanov : 19-7-0, Former Heavyweight Champion "Bulldozer" Bob Dozier : 12-5-0, Former Heavyweight Champion "The Bulldog" Harry Milne : 28-13-0, Former Heavyweight Champion "The King of Ground and Pound" James Foster : 29-4-1, Former 2 Time Heavyweight Champion "So Solid" Joze Egorov : 5-3-0, Former Heavyweight Champion "Violent Conduct" Mick Curran : 14-5-0, Current 3 Time Heavyweight Champion "The Crusher" Mugur Boc : 12-4-0, Former 2 Time Heavyweight Champion, Former 2 Time BCF Heavyweight Champion "The Demolition Expert" Raul Hughes : 20-10-0, Former Heavyweight Champion "The Butcher" Shane Gilchrist : 26-11-0, Former 2 Time Heavyweight Champion, Former BCF Heavyweight Champion "The Brixton Butcher" Stafford Alois : 28-15-0, Former Heavyweight Champion "The Tower of Power" Tim Boyer : 25-7-2, Former Heavyweight Champion

Archived