Apoligies in Advance but....

Hey i was just wondering a couple of things. I'm sure they have been mentioned before but i was just wondering if someone could give me some info on them. 1/ Will the new game have Tweeners? 2/ I dont really understand the Gimmick choice in 07. Basically i have a champion and he has been champ now for 4 months and hasn'r lost in that time and it keeps telling me that he needs a gimmick change.... so i change it in line with his skills and filitering the gimmicks that don't suit him.... then 3 weeks later it says the same thing. He is my 2nd most popular wrestler on my roster so its not a popularity issue, so what? he's not the only one i have the problem with either! 3/ How do people create the pics of the wrestlers in the game? ... i downloaded GIMP (i think thats right) and i am lost.

1) No 2) It might not have been his gimmick that needed changing - you might need to turn him. 3) Go to the TEW07 Mods section and look at the "Render Thread" - the experts show their work in there - and will be able to help.

Archived