In the game, is there any difference between how you use a valet and a manager. I found where you can set a manager for a specific worker, in the Creative area. But I can't find anywhere that you would ink a worker and a valet together. Are you supposed to assign the valet as the manager, or vice versa?

Thanks. So I guess the only difference is that managers are a mouth-piece while valets are eye-candy? Do they play the exact same role otherwise? Is there any difference in performance to having someone's role as Manager as opposed to Personality?

[quote=Frank_Vest;426707]Personality is more of a backstage person, like a Mean Gene Okerlund type. I am pretty sure there is no penalty for having someone set as a personality act as someones manager.[/quote] I never really thought of Mean Gene Okerlund as a personality until you put it that way... technically speaking...when I think of personalities I think of Piper right now, who is driving storylines (with Santino and Jimmy Kimmel's Cousin...) and I'm pretty sure Piper retired a couple of weeks ago. Ron Simmons just randomly showing up and saying damn would be a personality, Brother Love would be a personality...Pretty much anyone who has a wrestling talk show and doesn't announce or wrestle, and might occasionally manage... At one point Paul Bearer was in between the two lines, holding a talk show and managing The Undertaker.

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;426718]I never really thought of Mean Gene Okerlund as a personality until you put it that way... technically speaking...when I think of personalities I think of Piper right now, who is driving storylines (with Santino and Jimmy Kimmel's Cousin...) and I'm pretty sure Piper retired a couple of weeks ago. Ron Simmons just randomly showing up and saying damn would be a personality, Brother Love would be a personality...Pretty much anyone who has a wrestling talk show and doesn't announce or wrestle, and might occasionally manage... At one point Paul Bearer was in between the two lines, holding a talk show and managing The Undertaker.[/QUOTE] For some reason I always grouped Personalities with the backstage interview guys, but yeah...I should have been more specific.

Archived