Real World Data Mod (KM)

The defining factor for TNA being national is that they sign written contracts. They don't sign everyone to it, but the majority of the roster is written and can't jump to WWE. Just figured I'd pop in and let you know I'm working on a pretty comprehensive image pack for logos, tv shows, PPV carriers and whatnot. I'll send a link up when I have enough you could use if you want, and I'd be pretty stoked if you used my title belts off Bobinc.net for this, haha. Here's an example. [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t140/endofanera_2007/NWAtag.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t140/endofanera_2007/nwaworld1.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=misfit103;435381]The defining factor for TNA being national is that they sign written contracts. They don't sign everyone to it, but the majority of the roster is written and can't jump to WWE. Just figured I'd pop in and let you know I'm working on a pretty comprehensive image pack for logos, tv shows, PPV carriers and whatnot. I'll send a link up when I have enough you could use if you want.[/QUOTE] AH thanks, look forward to it :D

Still working on this, TNA and WWE are complete, starting to look at ROH. However, I'd rather sort out the 'Crashing to Cult' problem I'm having with TNA and WWE at the moment, then start on adding another promotion. As it stands, TNA and WWE can either maintain their overness (or in the case of TNA gain overness), WWE crash to Cult and TNA become an International Promotion (but remain 2nd over all with WWE 1st despite being Cult), or both crash to Cult. Trying to work it out, I'll keep you informed :) EDIT: Those Belts look really cool! Would gladly use them bundle into my mod :)

[QUOTE=benjacko;443070]Also try raising the brawling stats of the main eventers :).[/QUOTE] Ah, I'll try that, I switched a few workers 'style' around and that seemed to help improve the match ratings a bit. Hopefully, that with the releveling of the overness I've done and the increase into Brawl stat I'll look into, will help them maintain or at least decline realistically. Thanks for the advice :)

[QUOTE=benjacko;443086]No probs, just remember someone saying they did those things and it helped a bit, could also look at the Cornellverse and SWF/TCW, try to get closer to their overness settings as they both do extremely well now.[/QUOTE] Have done :D

• 1 month later...
Good news (sorry for lack of update) balanced WWE and TNA out, as well as ROH, so they react pretty well with the game now - thanks to some advice from Adam. Working on title lineages at the moment, which by themselves are adding some free agents to the wrestling pool. As I'm adding histories, if the wrestler is in the database I'm adding and linking him in. Starting work on FCW soon.

[QUOTE=Chriswok;428334]Any help would be great on those, as I have NO IDEA about the Australian wrestling scene or TV networks (outside of Fox8 and The Box). Credit will be given :)[/QUOTE] If you still need help with that, give me a yell. I can help with some Australian promotions such as AWF and IWA as well.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=JayR666;464345]If you still need help with that, give me a yell. I can help with some Australian promotions such as AWF and IWA as well.[/QUOTE] Yes please, this would be great :) Here's a dated version of the data (has a few less workers in it then the one I'm working on now does) WWE and TNA play out pretty well, but ROH and CHIKARA don't have the wrestlers supported for it. [URL="http://files.filefront.com/RealWorldzip/;11401296;/fileinfo.html"]http://files.filefront.com/RealWorldzip/;11401296;/fileinfo.html[/URL]

Just wanted to say, that I'm pretty hyped up about this mod, hope it turns out really well... Don't want to download beta, I'm gonna wait for the whole thing, when it's all good and complete - I'm not gonna spoil my appetite ;)

Archived