For those familiar with UK "World of Sport" wrestling

I'm playng a real-wold mod in 2002, and after the wife bought me "Best of ITV Wrestling" for my birthday, I'm all inspired to bring in a load of World of Sport guys for angles and such like (since i'm pretty sure most would be at the least 'semi-retired' by now). Question is, how would you rate guys like Rollerball Rocco, Kendo Nagasaki, Vic Faulkner et al in terms of game-popularity. I'm tempted to put them as 'Legend', but then in my cult fed, that would make them very hard to sign. Any suggestions?

Kendo Nagasaki is definitely a major name in the UK, maybe C+/B- across the UK. Rollerball Rocco is probably about D+/C- level, probably tending towards C-. As for other names I can't think of any offhand that aren't dead, but I'm sure others will help.

[QUOTE=CJ_S;427694]I'm playng a real-wold mod in 2002, and after the wife bought me "Best of ITV Wrestling" for my birthday, I'm all inspired to bring in a load of World of Sport guys for angles and such like (since i'm pretty sure most would be at the least 'semi-retired' by now). Question is, how would you rate guys like Rollerball Rocco, Kendo Nagasaki, Vic Faulkner et al in terms of game-popularity. I'm tempted to put them as 'Legend', but then in my cult fed, that would make them very hard to sign. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE] Rollerball Rocco is around a C+ in the UK (at least he was in the 70s & 80s), and the same in Japan (he was a legend under the mask as the first Black Tiger), across America probably an E if that. Kendo Nagaski was around a B in the UK, other than Daddy and Haystacks there weren't many bigger in the 70s.

Cheers guys. I think Big Daddy and Giant Heystacks are both dead now, aren't they? There were some great workers back in the day, but yeah, I don't think many of them were household names like those guys. Maybe put guys like faulkner, Johnny england et all at low D, high E maybe?

[QUOTE=CJ_S;428015]Cheers guys. I think Big Daddy and Giant Heystacks are both dead now, aren't they? There were some great workers back in the day, but yeah, I don't think many of them were household names like those guys. Maybe put guys like faulkner, Johnny england et all at low D, high E maybe?[/QUOTE] Both dead. Actually although Haystacks, Nagaski, and Daddy were the biggest names, in the 70s and 80s, they'd frequently get viewing figures close to 10 million above, so they all had reasonable although not exceptional name recognition It probably went - Daddy, Haystacks. B+ Nagasiki, Rocco, McManus, Pallo C+ Anyone else C or below.

Archived