1995: The Monday Night Wars

1995 TEW Scenario This is a scenario I'm creating from scratch. I'm attempting to capture the wrestling world in December of 1995, close to the start date of the Monday Night Wars. All signed and important workers will have individual profiles. This should be released either at release or a week or two after if testing proves it needs some more time. Full rosters will be released soon, feel free to critique them if you have some knowledge. [B][U]Main Profile[/B][/U] It is December 1995 and the Monday Night Wars have just begun. Barely two months ago had the one hour WCW Monday Night Nitro debuted to the world, directly competing for viewership with WWF Raw. -- The war is at its hottest coming off both companies pay per views. WCW’s inaugural World War III was won by Randy Savage earning himself a title match at Starrcade. On the WWF side of things there direction is unclear coming off of Survivor Series as a new champion has been claimed in Bret Hart, who defeated Diesel for the World Heavyweight Championship. Elsewhere in the wrestling world the counter culture ECW is doing its best to keep on its feet. One of the independent alternates its workers are being razed as a result of the Monday Night Wars. Smokey Mountain Wrestling has closed its doors after its last show in November as Jim Cornette jumped ship to WWF. USWA is dwindling, the Monday night war has made southern wrestling almost irrelevant on Mondays forcing a change to Thursday nights. The war between WCW and WWF is tearing the wrestling world apart, who will survive and thrive when this bloody battle is over? [B]Sample Workers[/B][QUOTE] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/A%20Images/Alex_Wright5.jpg[/IMG] [B]Alex Wright[/B] [I]"Das Wunderkind" Alex Wright is a product of the WCW's power plant. The lanky German wrestler has made his presence felt in the WCW in his limited time providng a good challenge for such top wrestlers as Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko. Ultra Charismatic, Alex Wright looks to have a bright future ahead of him in the WCW.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/A%20Images/Arn_Anderson5.jpg[/IMG] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] [I]"Double A" Arn Anderson is one of the better recognized faces in the WCW. Just a few months ago he defeated his old stable mate Ric Flair with the help of Brian Pillman. When Arn and Pillman were set to go up against Flair and Sting, Flair made a shocking turn betraying the Stinger and siding with Arn and Pillman. With the addition of Christ Benoit the horsemen would ride again with the addition of Chris Benoit.[/I][/QUOTE]

Archived