considering buying this just now but have a few ?s

thanks in advance 1. once i use my credit card to purchase can i start playing the full version straight away 2. i live in the uk will that make any difference 3. is there a real life mod availble i was reading the forum and saw that there was one in the making 4. is there any major difference from the demo version 5. is there any mods to improve the play by play texts as i fell they lack detail thanks

[QUOTE=martin2k8;428491]thanks in advance 1. once i use my credit card to purchase can i start playing the full version straight away 2. i live in the uk will that make any difference 3. is there a real life mod availble i was reading the forum and saw that there was one in the making 4. is there any major difference from the demo version 5. is there any mods to improve the play by play texts as i fell they lack detail thanks[/QUOTE] 1. Yes as soon as payment has been made you will receive an email with your license code. 2. As long as your credit card is listed as being an acceptable payment method then it wont make a difference what so ever. 3. There are a couple of real world mods available in the mod forum. 4. The demo version is a complete trial with only the game time being limited. 5. There arent any text mods that I know about however there is a thread in the mod section were you can suggest improvements to the play by play results.

Archived