Pro Wrestling Hits' Low Down Monthly

[I](OOC: I know TEW 2008 is coming out very soon but I decided to wait off on getting it due to lack out money. Instead I decided to see how the Cornellverse would play out without any outside interference. I will post each month's top stories, retirements, title changes, and injuries. Hope you enjoy!)[/I] [CENTER][B][U]Pro Wrestling Hits Low Down January 2007:[/U][/B] [B]News:[/B] -RIPW announces Shane Sneer as the Head Booker. CZCW names Shawn Gonzalez as the new Head Booker. -Nurse Hope Daye and Sienna DeVille, both of the BSC, strongly dislike each other. -Sports America issues a warning to USPW's American Wrestling for poor ratings. -Sean McFly defeated Jeremy Stone to retain the NOTBPW Canadian Title in the Main Event of NOTBPW Big City Brawl; Said to be an "A" match. -USPW's Peter Valentine is said to be forming political alliances backstage. -In a rematch from their PPV encounter, Sean McFly defeated Jeremy Stone in the non-title Main Event of NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling Week 3 Edition; Said to be another "A" match. -More Trouble for USPW's American Wrestling; Sports America ready to axe show any day now. -Again! Sean McFly defeated Jeremy Stone in another classic in the non-title Main Event of NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling Week 4 Edition; Another "A" match. -USPW's American Wrestling was issued a final warning by Sports America. -Des Davids won the annual MAW Rip Chord Invitational tournament, beating the Mean Machine in the Finals. [B]Signings and Leavings:[/B] -SWF signs Pat Deacon, Darryl Devine, Queen Emily, Puerto Rican Power, and Carl Batch. -TCW signs Playboy Jake Sawyer, American Elemental, Jack Griffith, Corporal Doom, Blonde Bombshell, and Dylan Sidle. -NOTBPW signs Bryan Holmes, Shooter Sean Deeley, Jerome Turner, and Adrian Garcia. -4C signs Roger Rogers, the Wizard of Ottawa, Whippy the Clown, and Chance. -RIPW is sent Roger Dodger from SWF. -CGC signs the Natural, Jacob Jett, Craig Prince, Mick Muscle, and Rock Downpour. - NYCW signs Jungle Jack, and Fumihiro Ota. -DAVE signs Frankie Perez. -BSC signs Brains McGhee. -CZCW signs Ernie Turner. [B]Injuries:[/B] -Chris Caulfield is taking time off with a Cracked Sternum after a match against Shawn Gonzalez. [B]Retirements:[/B] N/A [B]Title Changes:[/B] -Plague captured his third CZCW Xtreme Title from the Insane Machine. -John Maverick captures his third CGC Canadian Title from the departing Shooter Sean Deeley. -Bryan Holmes won his first NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title from Harrison Hash after 3 defenses.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Pro Wrestling Hits Low Down February 2007[/U][/B] [B]News: [/B] -Cameron Vessey, son of Larry and nephew of Bryan, entered the wrestling business. -Carlos Gonzalez, younger brother of Shawn, started his wrestling carrer. -Jeremy Stone defeated his brother Dan Stone, Jr in the Main Event of NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling Week 1 Edition; Classic "A" match. -Sports America cancels USPW's American Wrestling after weeks of poor ratings. -Public Access Select signs DAVE to a PPV deal. -Sean McFly retained his NOTBPW Canadian Title after defeating Jeremy Stone in the Main Event of NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling Week 2 Edition; Said to be another "A" match from the two. -MAW has risen to Small. -Cliff Anderson, CZCW Owner, is said to be forming political alliances backstage. -In a rematch from last week, Sean McFly retained the NOTBPW Canadian Title over Jeremy Stone on NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling Week 3 Edition; Another "A" match. [B]Signings and Leavings:[/B] -DAVE signs Curt O'Malley. -CZCW signs Sienna DeVille, and Preston Holt. -NYCW signs Duke Hazzard. -4C signs Persephone. -MAW signs Sara Silver, and Jakki White Trash. [B]Injuries:[/B] -Gregg Boone is working through Minor Food Poisoning involving bull meat. -Alex Braun will be taking some time off after a match with Art Reed in which he got Swollen Maritime Elbow. [B]Retirements:[/B] -Geena The Warrior Princess retires at the age of 29. -Nikki Power retires at the age of 37. [B]Title Changes:[/B] -Bad To The Bone captured their first BSC Girl Power Tag Team Titles from Hollywood Magic. -CGC Canadian Champion John Maverick and the Natural captured their first CGC World Tag Team Titles from Youth Energy after just one defense. [/CENTER]

Archived